PDA

View Full Version : Spotting after sex... Relatively normal right???

3boys
December 16th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Dtd this morning and have been spotting all day now dark pink blood. Is this common after intercourse? If it hasn't stopped by tomorrow I might visit my GP just incase. Hope baby's ok:worry:

Cinss
December 16th, 2012, 05:40 PM
That did happen to me one time early in this pregnancy, i just try to take it a bit easier now and not let DP go in too far iykwim.

Mrs_P
December 16th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Oh i'm sure all's fine - i've had that in one of my other pregnancies - scared the life out of me, it was with my first and i was 15 weeks, had a scan though and all fine - but if your worried go get checked out. Are you having any cramps or anything

3boys
December 16th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Thanks girls x

Yeah DH can think again if he thinks he's putting that thing near me for the remainder of pregnancy (well until I want to induce labour lol).

No cramping which is a good sign so hopefully just knocked a blood vessel on my cervix or something. TMI but I'm hoping it looked like more as it was obviously met and mixed with DH's deposit.

Hoping that when I wake up it's stopped.

cvd
December 16th, 2012, 06:47 PM
I had that early at about 6 weeks but it was only one time after dtd when I wiped! We dtd about every other day and its never happened again. I'm sure it's all good :) I'd prob do like you said and call tmr just to be sure if it doesn't stop!

3boys
December 17th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Still bleeding :(

Rung the midwife office this morning and she says she still thinks its realitivly normal. If it hasn't stopped by tomorrow then my GP will refer me to the early pregnancy unit for a scan. I hope it stops on its own. I hate seeing blood when pregnant i just can't stop thinking about my miscarriage.

One things for sure it has settled my GD!