PDA

View Full Version : Boy sway question?

spring2007
December 17th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Hi all,

I am quite new to the forum and just trying to read posts and gather information as much as possible for my blue sway. However, I am 6 days past ovulation and this month we just had sex around ovulation time so not sure if i will get pregnant this month. If I get preggo this month then may be i don't need any sway preparation. But i have two questions at this point and would appreciate any answers.

1) Does cold sway? Because this month we both had cold and little sick when we had sex.

2) We were on vacation n just got high n had sex twice within 12 hrs of each other. One in the night and one early morning. Now, I am worried seeing the posts that frequent sex lowers sperm and sways girl.

I understand that there are lot of other factors for a sway however, speaking specifically about attempt/sex....Did anyone have boy with sex within 12 hrs. of each other? Please give me honest answers or may be a link to someone's attempt. Thanks in advance n good luck to everyone.

Cinss
December 19th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Colds may sway girl slightly. Getting high? May also sway girl slightly. Having 2 attepts around o is in boy territory. How has your diet been?

Hobbermittens
December 19th, 2012, 01:41 AM
I agree with Cinss!:agree:

atomic sagebrush
December 26th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Hi thanks so much for your patience!

1)Having a cold can sway pink, but there are plenty of people who got pregnant while they were sick.

2)Frequent sex only increases odds of pink if most of the attempts were before you could get pregnant. If you're fertile and around ovulation, having sex more than once will only HELP your attempt because you're putting more sperm in to make it to the egg.

Some people start TTC right after AF is over, and so by the time their egg shows up, their husband has fewer sperm. You were already fertile and the egg was about to appear, so your second attempt will only help to increase sperm numbers.