PDA

View Full Version : Don't feel pregnant!

mommymachine
December 17th, 2012, 01:18 PM
The test is positive, but I don't feel pregnant. I'm somewhere between 4-5 weeks and zero symptoms. What does everybody think?

pebmcpd7
December 17th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Don't panic, I dare say they will kick in soon!!!!

The Anchor
December 17th, 2012, 01:26 PM
What peb said...count yourself lucky!

NearlyDone
December 17th, 2012, 02:24 PM
I didn't/dont either.......i was laying on the ultrasound table this morning with thoughts that they were going to tell me it had died but all was well try not to panic x

Mrs_P
December 17th, 2012, 02:35 PM
I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and have had very very little symptoms wise this time round - had some mild m/s that started about 7.5 weeks and disappeared about 11 weeks - pretty much just put me off my tea and that was all. Think i got lucky this time, still don't really feel pregnant apart from i have put on a little weight - hopefully you'll get an easier go of it this time

Mum23boys
December 17th, 2012, 02:48 PM
I had nothing at all until i hit 6 weeks 3 days and then it hit and hot hard - up until then i was worried now i just feel constanty sick !!
It will usually start between 7-8 weeks so dont worry :-)

weeziewoozles
December 17th, 2012, 03:08 PM
I've nothing yet either then it's very early still. However, with both boys I had no symptoms at all other than occasional tiredness, which could simply have been tiredness! Once my bumps were big I had some backache and heartburn, but not much really. So what I'm saying is, it's possible to have a really healthy and happy and symptom-free pregnancy!

Cinss
December 18th, 2012, 01:27 AM
I had no symptoms with DD, except for napping in the 3rd trimester, i thought pregnancy was a breeze, didn't know what everyone else was complaining about haha, not like that this time around!

EmmyRoo
December 18th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Me neither, feel fine apart from being tired but probably no more so than I normally would.

I've done 6 tests so far, all darker than the one before and there is the very slight beginnings of a bump there but for some reason I'm much more anxious this time around. I think it's knowing I'm older this time, it's my last baby, I'm so hoping for a DD, I've been so lucky up to now surely it can't last etc.
I also think that as wonderful as forums like this are for support, hanging out here a lot means you do read tragic stories as well as nice ones and it makes you feel the bad things are more common than they probably are, iykwim?
I'm sure everything will be fine for you. x