PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

Flava
April 3rd, 2011, 11:49 AM
Just want to say hi maybe some ladies remember me from IG .
Going to hang out here a little....
don't know about swaying...really what else is left form me to try?
anyway hi all:happy:

ps: where are the little smiley faces and icons ? I only have it on the right site when I post new thread...I like them :-(

iyamaryam
April 3rd, 2011, 12:07 PM
Hi and welcome:welcome:, pleased to meet you. I was not on IG when you were there, but I read some of your posts:).

atomic sagebrush
April 3rd, 2011, 12:09 PM
If you go to "go advanced" you will get a bigger screen with options for adding icons! It's SO easy to use!!

Welcome and I must tell you, there is A LOT left for blue swayers to try. When I see what some girls are eating for their blue sway, I cringe because rice krispies and Coffeemate for breakfast is NOT a recipe for blue at all. Join me in swaying and look over the info, then you can decide if it's worth a try or not.

Freya
April 3rd, 2011, 01:29 PM
Hi Flava, nice to see you :) . Good luck with your sway!

Zivic-Bubac
April 3rd, 2011, 02:56 PM
Hi Flava and welcome!:wave:
I remember you from ig :happy: glad you've found this place!

Flava
April 3rd, 2011, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I find the smileys tnx!
Im scared to sway again because I did the " whole nine yard" inc. msu and all. At least I think I did everything good...and still no boy for me :sad:
Yeah I remember the rice krispies for breakfast :sigh:
I really believe I can't get a baby boy so Im scared.
Any1 changed names? Don't recognize the names...sorry
Going to read blue posts. see yall there:wave:

LuvMyXYbutWantXX
April 3rd, 2011, 05:05 PM
Hello and nice to meet you!!!

Another princess
April 3rd, 2011, 09:58 PM
Welcome. I remember you from ig, and your unsuccessful sway for blue. Congratulations on your daughter! Glad that you are considering to ttc again. You have certainly come to the right place if you are thinking of swaying blue. Atomic is fantastic and the info and support is great.

My Fabulous Children
April 4th, 2011, 02:15 AM
OMG Flava you are here!!! I MISS you so so so much:awe: I'm always wondering about you. This Z from the BC.

I am so glad to see you here :kiss: How's your beautiful princeses?

DoulaMama
April 4th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Welcome!! Before having children, your family make-up was what I dreamt of~~~ A large family with all girls :HH:
Good luck with your decision and have ALL of my Blue dust, Mama! ~~~

Flava
April 4th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Hey Z so nice to see you! Sorry you had a M/C:sad:
I remember it's so sad to have one...
Im fine my baby girl is so beautiful ppl stop us everywhere to say so...and she love me so much she don't even like to go to daddy...( I wish she would because she is always on me lol)

Flava
April 4th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Thank you all and tnx for the blue dust :kiss:

My Fabulous Children
April 4th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Hey Z so nice to see you! Sorry you had a M/C:sad:
I remember it's so sad to have one...
Im fine my baby girl is so beautiful ppl stop us everywhere to say so...and she love me so much she don't even like to go to daddy...( I wish she would because she is always on me lol)

Thanks Flava :HH: M/C is so sad and painful :sad:

I bet your little girl is so beautiful just like her momma and sisters. I am so glad to hear you're doing fine .. If you decide to try again I hope and pray you will get your boy :pray:

Kazz2011
April 5th, 2011, 12:04 AM
:wave: welcome. I am also newbie here.

Good luck with your blue sway. I hope you are announcing a BFP soon.

Sending you all the *~blue baby dust*~ I can muster up. I certainly have plenty to spare. :wink: