PDA

View Full Version : DAMN AF WHERE ARE YOU

babygirl
December 17th, 2012, 04:14 PM
have tried vitex and still nothing, its been 3 weeks since totally weaned and getting lots of cramps backache and cm that comes and goes, this has been going on for weeks
I have never wanted to get af so much
anyone got ideas what else i can do?

The Anchor
December 17th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Sooooo frustrating, right? Try the Sister Zeus web-site, there are a bunch of herbs listed as "emmenagogues", herbs to bring on menstruation.

babygirl
December 18th, 2012, 01:12 AM
thank you for that, i did have 4 days of spotting 8 days ago so wonder if that was a very light af. Guess time will tell. if I am going to ovulate it will be in about 2 weeks maybe. Long cycles suck big time

babygirl
December 19th, 2012, 05:17 PM
am spotting again, will try the tea and get it going

pebmcpd7
December 19th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Baby girl, have you always had wonky cycles? I never had a regular cycle until I took vitex. I now O'ed between day16 or 18, it is great to know when I am gonna O!!
Just wondering now if ladies with wonky long cycles are more likely to have boys, I have 6 boys also!!!

babygirl
December 20th, 2012, 01:04 AM
yes i did vitex for a year and only got my bfp the month after i stopped it. The same thing happened 9 years ago. it tends to make me O later and later but i did take it non stop so might try it from af then stop after 12 days and see if it helps. i only finished breast feeding about 3+ weeks ago so am still waiting for my first witch to appear. I feel that my wonky cycles could contribute to having boys.IMy last son was concieved on a cd26 ovulation. Currently i am taking DIM but only been on it for a week and am planning to ttc earlyish next year. Am looking for some supplements to help me O earlier in the meantime. I am thinking of trying inositol maybe, haven't decided yet, (but not ttc while taking it)

babygirl
December 29th, 2012, 04:42 AM
Still nothing AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, its driving me nuts . OPKs are lighter again also, just wish something would happen, either ovulation or period. i have well over 300 opk's waiting for their show time lol and about 200 ic hpt

NeedGrace
December 30th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Hi babygirl. I feel your pain. I'm trying vitex too but nothing so far except backache & CM that comes & goes as you said. I'm still BF'ing though & really don't want to wean yet. I might check out that website too although limited with BF'ing. I'm interested to know if you find anything that works

babygirl
January 3rd, 2013, 07:02 PM
i am trying b6 and zinc also in addition to vitex and upped the dose to 1200mg