PDA

View Full Version : Personalized Plan New Additions!

nuthinbutpink
December 19th, 2012, 09:43 AM
New additions to Personalized Swaying Plans!

Atomic has included some new perks that now are included with the personal plans. Along with the plan that begins as far as 90 days out and continues through your BFP, you will have access to:

1. The HE/LE Diet Book. - This is an overview of the lifestyle and includes high-level information on diet and food choices.

2. A 5-Day sample menu plan- this includes Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack options. Fat and calorie information is included It's not something that we feel you have to follow exactly but if you truly want to take all the guesswork out of your sway, it's a great resource she's come up with.

3. A Pink or Blue shopping list- print and carry list that includes a general shopping list when TTC a girl or boy and incorporating swaying

The plan itself averages 14-16 pages and each one is different. We even have people with specific health issues, dietary restrictions and medications atomic has worked into the sway to keep everyone safe and healthy.

As we close out 2012 and welcome 2013, we wish you peace and love and may all your gender dreams come true!

Soar
December 19th, 2012, 03:20 PM
This is great news! Taking the guess work out of the meal plan is very helpful!

Princess of Pink
December 19th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Great work as always guys!!!

Yuzu
December 19th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Awesome as always!

BabyGirl4Me
December 20th, 2012, 08:16 AM
I absolutely love the shopping list - it's the greatest! The menu plan is helpful too. I'm swaying pink and I'm not eating breakfast anymore so I have to think about how to move calories from the AM to the PM. I'm also not drinking much these days so I'm trying to squeeze things like chocolate in lieu of things like wine for calories. Good luck to everyone else who purchased the custom plan!

Cauliflower
December 20th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Wow, amazing news, I am buying this in January, for sure!!! Cant wait...
But I live in Norway, I will just ave to find similar products on the sopping list I guess.

nuthinbutpink
December 20th, 2012, 03:18 PM
But I live in Norway, I will just ave to find similar products on the sopping list I guess.
Atomic looks at where you live when making the plan. We try to recommend products accordingly. We have many Internationals!

Cauliflower
December 20th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Sorry, the H in my laptop is not working after DS2 spilt milk or was it juice on it. Sorry for misspellings :(

That is great :) so appy to hear that!!!

Mum23boys
December 20th, 2012, 04:15 PM
sounds brilliant. well done guys

hopingforsaskia
December 20th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Wow! What amazing work you're doing guys.. Super awesome!! :HH:

atomic sagebrush
December 20th, 2012, 06:11 PM

If you find the time, let me know and we can make a list for your fellow Norwegians!!!

Cauliflower
December 21st, 2012, 05:35 AM
Yes! I will be more than happy to help :) i have time to do it as well. I have noticed that there are a few Norweigans on this site. Would be great for us. I will PM u!

mummypink
December 21st, 2012, 05:37 AM
I'm over in Norway too, but from the UK originally.

You can buy from pharmacy on line places from the UK that deliver over here no problem. :)

wannagirl21
December 21st, 2012, 07:19 PM
Sounds great how much and my sway is coming up fast in April? Is that enough time to get it if I want it?

atomic sagebrush
December 22nd, 2012, 09:48 AM
HI! It's $75 for the plan and the 6 month subscription to your own private forum. I advise people to get it 2-3 months before they're ready to TTC (some people get it sooner or later though)

wannagirl21
December 22nd, 2012, 01:15 PM
okay thanks I will talk to the hubby.

wannagirl21
December 22nd, 2012, 11:00 PM
Is there anyway I can just purchase the meal plan book only, I already have a good [lan myself on what I'm doing on my sway I just need help with just the food meal part.?