PDA

View Full Version : New here, I hate Monkeys!!!!

LuvMyXYbutWantXX
April 3rd, 2011, 05:03 PM
Hello!!! I just joined this site after doing a little investigating after frustration with IG. Most of you probably do not even remember me from IG as I was not very active because I am not starting PGD until Feb 2012! Blah, but I'm skipping ahead in my intro...

Hi!! I'm Dee and I'm from Florida! I am 25 and have a 10 month old DS. As long as I can remember I never wanted any boys and wanted a family of all girls (I came from 3 girls, my mom 2 girls, her mom 3 girls, her mom 3 girls...) I never thought it would be an issue as girls run in my family, but lo-and-behold I get pregnant with a son! I had SEVERE GD for most of my pregnancy and had no idea how I would react when he was born.

Well, as you can imagine, I fell in love instantly with my son and I wouldn't change a hair on his head! He has the best personality! He is funny, sweet, loving, goofy, and the best thing that has ever happened to me!!!

But, that doesn't change the fact that I want a baby girl worse than anything! I am currently still BFing my DS and plan to keep going until he is at least 1 year old (in June). I plan to go HT via IVF/GSN to try to conceive my dream daughter. Per DH's orders, we aren't going to start cycling until sometime between Dec '11-March '12 (Probably wait until Feb) b/c we want them to be spaced apart by over 2 years.

I haven't decided who I am going to cycle with but I am considering Dr. Potter, Dr. Denker, Dr. M. Shayke, and a few other doctors. I am here to learn about the PGD process, ask many questions, and enjoy the company of others in my same boat! I love rooting for you all to get your DG and hearing good news! My heart breaks for each of you who experiences loss or gets pg with the opposite gender as desired. I hope that as I get closer to my cycling time to be able to share my journey with everyone and have support and shoulders when I need them!!

Sorry this is long and rambling!! Thanks for reading and I look forward to being part of this community!!!

Zivic-Bubac
April 3rd, 2011, 05:11 PM
Hi and welcome!:wave:
It always cheers me up when I hear some1 wants all girl family :happy: I thought no one could ever want to have 2-3 girls for perfect family make-up before IG. I thought, since I want boy, then everybody want boys :rofl:
Have all my pink dust and FX for healthy :XX: ASAP! :HH:

annie
April 3rd, 2011, 05:19 PM
I just wanted to say hello, im new here as well but i to have always wanted a whole load of pink in my family and we are ttc another pink bundle

nuthinbutpink
April 3rd, 2011, 05:27 PM
Welcome! See you in HT!

TTC5
April 3rd, 2011, 05:53 PM
Welcome!!

My Fabulous Children
April 4th, 2011, 02:18 AM
Welcome to GenderDreaming!

Iris_star
April 4th, 2011, 04:23 AM
hi hun and welcome im new here too good luck with your journey xxxx