PDA

View Full Version : Gender Dreams Poll

Inky
December 20th, 2012, 07:14 AM
If you had a dream of the baby's gender while you were pregnant (before finding out) did you dream predict right?

To make it simple, I just put yes, no, or sometimes. Please explain in the comments if you selected sometimes--do you have more than one kid, and sometimes it was right, sometimes it was wrong? If so, how often was it right/wrong? Or maybe you had twins--was it right about the gender of one baby or wrong about both? If you selected yes or no and have multiple kids (ie. it was right/wrong for you every time) how many kids do you have? Or maybe you had a dream about one gender, but then a dream about the other gender, so one dream was right and one was wrong lol :)

auroara78
December 20th, 2012, 07:20 AM
I had dreams of both having a girl (which I had) and then dreams the baby was a boy--but the dreams that I had about the girl seemed more "right" to me and the boy dreams seemed to be my subconscious playing out the what if scenario.

Jadis
December 20th, 2012, 08:08 AM
I have dreams that this one is a boy, wake up feeling very sad. I hope there's no truth to this old wives tale! I've also dreamt it was a kitten, so that should help me to remember that dreams aren't accurate.

Inky
December 20th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Well, so far it seems you're more likely to have a dream opposite ;)

Tiggerian
December 20th, 2012, 10:31 AM
I voted sometimes as I dreamt I was having a girl with both up until a certain point (15/16) weeks were I dreamt, correctly, I was having boys. After this stage I had no girl dreams!

hotdogz&boyz
December 20th, 2012, 11:43 AM
I voted yes. With my sons I did not have a single dream related to gender (or babies at all, to tell the truth...they were all wacky and completely all over the map). With my daughter, I have had three dreams that involved gender. In all of them the baby was either a girl or we were being told the baby was a girl (sonogram). I had a very, very vivid dream about the sonogram and finding out it was a girl the night before I actually did. I woke up and had to reorient myself that it was a dream and was a bit disappointed it wasn't real at that point (although we had a reality of the same thing, basically, that day). But I didn't know if I could "believe" the dream since so many people dream opposite or have multiple gender dreams with different sexes. But mine did turn out right.

peaberry86
February 26th, 2013, 02:06 AM
They were right for DS! I had a strong feeling that he was a boy the minute I had him.

Dreamt
September 1st, 2013, 12:29 PM
I had 3 similar dreams that i would have a boy, 7 months later, its a boy :D