PDA

View Full Version : Spotting and Cramps... normal?

NothingButBlueSkys
December 20th, 2012, 12:38 PM
So i just found out i'm pregnant and i was due to get my period the 18th but since the 16th i've been having what started out as just cramps but now along with brown spotting/brown discharge. It is mostly when i wipe but sometimes i'll see a drop on the liner i put on. I was supposed to have ovulated the 3rd so i feel like this would be late for implantation.. I've tried to google it and all i could find was "20 percent of pregnancy's experience some sort of bleeding and half of those will go on to have miscarriages which worries me.. Anyone experience this and have a normal pregnancy? Thanks.

Mum23boys
December 20th, 2012, 12:41 PM
no sorry i havent but i hope everything is ok - i think spotting without cramps would be better - the fact your having cramps too worries me as i had cramps when i had my miscarriage. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that this is not the case though and that you go on to have a healthy pregnancy

Wanting-a-girl
December 20th, 2012, 12:53 PM
It "can" be normal but it can also mean miscarriage maybe take a preg test

mommymachine
December 20th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Yes I had spotting with my third and fourth pregnancys at 5, and 9 weeks. With cramping. However, I still went to the hospital to get checked out and I always thing that is a good idea.