PDA

View Full Version : How do you celebrate Christmas now?

Sunflower3
December 20th, 2012, 03:03 PM
So I had a scan yesterday and found out we lost Baby A. Last week Baby A had a heartbeat of 134 and measured 5 weeks 6 days. Yesterday there was no heartbeat, but measured 6 weeks 3 days.

Baby B was measuring 6 weeks 1 day yesterday and had a very slow heartbeat of 44. It's not looking good.

The dr prepared me that I may loss both babies. I also have a bleed (SCH) although I have not bleed yet.

So I need to wait until next week for another scan, but live the next week in fear that I may bleed and miscarry baby B on my own? I'm devastated.

Rosie85
December 20th, 2012, 03:12 PM
So so sorry sunflower. I hope things turn around for the other baby.

Pearl327
December 20th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Oh no sunflower. I am so sorry for your loss and possible losses. Look after yourself.

Ipadmad
December 20th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Oh sunflower, life can be so cruel and the agony now of just waiting must be horrific.

Do whatever you need to do to get through each day. So sorry and keeping everything crossed for you and baby b x

Violet_
December 20th, 2012, 03:44 PM
So sorry you are going through this Sunflower! Hold on tight to hope hun and the support of your family. Hope the week passes by quickly and you find good news soon. xx

Princess of Pink
December 20th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Big hugs hon...I have been through that when I lost my twins....I have everything crossed that baby b grows stronger and the heartbeat picks up for the next scan.

Sunflower3
December 20th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Big hugs hon...I have been through that when I lost my twins....I have everything crossed that baby b grows stronger and the heartbeat picks up for the next scan.

Would you mind sharing your story with me Princess? I didn't know you lost twins. I am so sorry for your loss.

Princess of Pink
December 20th, 2012, 03:56 PM
I had an early scan that showed 2 heartbeats, they wanted me back a week later due to a past loss just to keep an eye on things. The next week only one heartbeat but baby had grown and was same size as surviving baby. A week later I went to scan and heartbeat was very low and over 30mins we watched it slow until it stopped. Was not the nicest experience at all was like 2 separate losses losing them at different times like that.

I will pray and keep everything crossed for your little bean that it gets stronger and doesn't face the same fate as my little peanuts.

Sunflower3
December 20th, 2012, 03:59 PM
I'm sorry Princess. That's horrible.
I keep telling myself its only 6 weeks. Maybe the heartbeat will get stronger. It's hard to be positive though.

Princess of Pink
December 20th, 2012, 04:04 PM
When it was happening to me I googled my heart out and there are sooooooo many happy ending stories out there so don't give up hope...I was just one of the unlucky ones. I even read a few stories where suddenly at the next u/s both babies had heartbeats, so you just never know!!!

The Anchor
December 20th, 2012, 04:06 PM
I am so so sorry sunflower. I hope you and your family are able to find peace this season...

Mum23boys
December 20th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Oh hunny im so sorry how come u had a scan i thought you were not being seen again until the 27th had someting happened ? I really hope baby b pulls through for you. i have everything crossed

Sunflower3
December 20th, 2012, 04:16 PM
When it was happening to me I googled my heart out and there are sooooooo many happy ending stories out there so don't give up hope...I was just one of the unlucky ones. I even read a few stories where suddenly at the next u/s both babies had heartbeats, so you just never know!!!

Thanks princess. You have made me feel better which is impossible today!!! Thank you!!!! :)

Sunflower3
December 20th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Oh hunny im so sorry how come u had a scan i thought you were not being seen again until the 27th had someting happened ? I really hope baby b pulls through for you. i have everything crossed

I was suppose to be on vacation this week but we canceled bc dh had to work. They originally had wanted me to come in this week. So I called and they had me come in. Nothing happened. I'm not bleeding or anything. Praying for baby b to pull through. .

Mum23boys
December 20th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Is baby b the one had the had the heart beat - the bigger baby or the one where there was only a fetal pole ? Im so sorry your going through this.

Sunflower3
December 20th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Is baby b the one had the had the heart beat - the bigger baby or the one where there was only a fetal pole ? Im so sorry your going through this.

Baby b was just a yolk sac last week. No heartbeat.

Last week baby a had a heartbeat if 134 measuring 5 weeks 6 days. Now no heartbeat although baby a grew to 6 weeks 3 days. It's like they did a flip flop. My dr was shocked too.

Justjessica
December 20th, 2012, 04:56 PM
That's really sad. So sorry for you. It must be so hard for you. Thinking of you.

nuthinbutpink
December 20th, 2012, 05:11 PM
I'm so sorry.

3boys
December 20th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Sunflower I am truly so sorry, praying that baby B pulls through x

atomic sagebrush
December 20th, 2012, 06:13 PM
I"m so sorry, Sunflower. :(

aroundtheworld
December 20th, 2012, 06:22 PM
I'm holding onto hope for you and your baby.

Jadis
December 20th, 2012, 06:51 PM
I can only imagine how awful this is for you, especially at this time of the year. I'm so sorry.

Pangea
December 21st, 2012, 07:53 AM
I'm so sorry. I really hope you get good news at your next scan.

Sunflower3
December 21st, 2012, 08:10 AM
Thanks everyone for your kind words and well wishes. Holding out hope that baby b will grow and have a string heartbeat next week.

Mum23boys
December 21st, 2012, 10:27 AM
what date are you goingback hun/?

Mum23boys
December 21st, 2012, 10:46 AM
Baby b was just a yolk sac last week. No heartbeat.

Last week baby a had a heartbeat if 134 measuring 5 weeks 6 days. Now no heartbeat although baby a grew to 6 weeks 3 days. It's like they did a flip flop. My dr was shocked too.

its a good sign that baby b has improved though and now has a heartbeat. I hope it gets stronger and stronger.

Sunflower3
December 21st, 2012, 11:58 AM
I go back on December 27th mum.

Mum23boys
December 21st, 2012, 01:01 PM
Well please as hard as it try and enjoy xmas as much as is possible and i will keep you in my prayers.

Im now starting to think maybe my xmas eve scan is a bad idea and i should wait until after xmas. Someone up there is being terribly mean lately to alot of wonderful people :-(

Sunflower3
December 21st, 2012, 02:05 PM
Well please as hard as it try and enjoy xmas as much as is possible and i will keep you in my prayers.

Im now starting to think maybe my xmas eve scan is a bad idea and i should wait until after xmas. Someone up there is being terribly mean lately to alot of wonderful people :-(

I would only say wait bc you will be further along. I feeling like I'm playing a waiting game so I wish I had known I wasn't as far along (should have bc if bf'ing and long cycles). I would have waited.

Mum23boys
December 24th, 2012, 05:37 AM
hey sunflower chick how you feeling today ? xxx