PDA

View Full Version : What has happened to the blogs?

Serendipity
December 21st, 2012, 05:18 AM
I can't post blogs anymore, does anyone know what has happened or how I go about posting an entry again? There is no link to post a new entry, and the FAQ just says 'if you are allowed you will see a link' but has no advice on how you get permission.

HopefulMonster
January 1st, 2013, 10:51 PM
I was wondering the same thing, I was hoping to start one.

nuthinbutpink
January 1st, 2013, 11:13 PM
Sorry just saw this. We were having a problem with spam so I had limited it to Dream Members. I will open it back up for now and see how we do with the spam posts. New Blogs go into a Moderation queue and are approved before the public can see and comment on them. It is simply a spam prevention issue!

Try it now and post back if you still cannot post a Blog.

bunnywabbit
July 18th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Hi all! Hope you're well

Tried to post my first blog yesterday (am a dream member) and hasn't showed up in the recent blog entries listing. I have a Moderated Blog Entry icon next to it, so thinking it hasn't published. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? TIA x

nuthinbutpink
July 18th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Hi all! Hope you're well

Tried to post my first blog yesterday (am a dream member) and hasn't showed up in the recent blog entries listing. I have a Moderated Blog Entry icon next to it, so thinking it hasn't published. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? TIA x

No, I'm just moving too slowly! I'll approve it so it will post for you!

bunnywabbit
July 18th, 2013, 03:42 PM
No, I'm just moving too slowly! I'll approve it so it will post for you!

Ahh... so they have do have to be approved before going online. Thought I had something I needed to tick! Is there a way to turn that off so it's not a bother to you/others?

No rush approving, when you're ready...

nuthinbutpink
July 18th, 2013, 04:40 PM
I already did it. I check it pretty often(daily). Just got behind.