PDA

View Full Version : Natural remedy for headaches ?

Mum23boys
December 22nd, 2012, 04:58 AM
Ive been on paracetamol 4 hourly for last 3 days and am now stopping it as not making ablind bit of difference. Ive upped my water intake but is there anything else naturally i can do - its driving me mad now everytime i move it pounds and feels like my heads going to explode.
Ay advice greatly appreciated as cant go another 4 days feeling like this

Rainbow baby
December 22nd, 2012, 05:11 AM
Aw you poor thing, I don't know of any natural things .....stress, I remember you are having a lot of stress maybe try doing something to relieve that get dp to give you a nice massage after a bath or something. Maybe your gp can give you something stronger? I hope you feel better soon.

Butterfly Spirit
December 22nd, 2012, 05:21 AM
Tylenol.. Or you could try Magnesium..

When I was taking Vitex it gave me migraines but adding magnesium stopped them. Good luck. I've had a headache for 2 days now due to rising blood pressure but Tylenol helped me for now.

Mum23boys
December 22nd, 2012, 06:04 AM
ive never heard of tylenol Im in the UK ? Ill have a look online and see if we have something similar - i assume its safe in pregnancy ?

Butterfly Spirit
December 22nd, 2012, 07:10 AM
ive never heard of tylenol Im in the UK ? Ill have a look online and see if we have something similar - i assume its safe in pregnancy ?

Tylenol/Acetaminophen is the ONLY thing we are officially allowed to take in the US that is safe.. LOL :)

Wanting-a-girl
December 22nd, 2012, 11:02 AM
Yup acetaminophen... It's not natural but is safe.... U could try drinking lots of water too but do to hormones headaches are common