PDA

View Full Version : When did you announce your pregnancy with twins .?

Mum23boys
December 22nd, 2012, 06:46 AM
Now obviously we are no where near announcing it and we dont even know if they will both be ok but i know that twin pregnancies carry alot more risks etc and so i wondered if the 12 week mark thing still applied or whether its safer to wait longer ? Naturally i cant hide the pregnancy as im already massive ( must be bloating as bubs are so tiny) but i wasnt going to mention twins until i knew they might both be ok nearer 20 weeks as couldnt dealw ith loosing 1 and having to share with everyone that we had lost 1 atleast if they think we are only having 1 there is nothing to share should things go wrong.... does that make sense ?

Anyway when did you guys tell everyone you were expecting twins ?

Violet_
December 22nd, 2012, 05:30 PM
My sister didn't find out she was having triplets until she was 27-28 weeks as she didn't really want ultrasounds until it became obvious she was a lot bigger then a single pregnancy.

But a couple of my brothers have twins and they announced at 12 weeks.

Boymomsrock
December 22nd, 2012, 05:32 PM
I didn't have Facebook when I was pregnant with my twins but we told our close friends and family right at 6 weeks after our first ultrasound.

Mum23boys
December 23rd, 2012, 12:29 PM
Bump

Mum23boys
December 24th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Don't worry guys no twins to announce now looks like 1 is disappearing so by 12 weeks it will just be the one which is what we set out for so I'm not too upset. Gutted but not upset