PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone :) thank you :)

Iris_star
April 4th, 2011, 04:19 AM
hi everyone thank you for letting me onto this fab site :) :)
im also from IG but i was a bit of a lurker on there, i posted on the intros board recently and noticed how slow it was and most definately lots of monkeys(lol)which were very annoying and i saw this link in someones post so im here :D

im mummy to 3 gorgeous boys who are 12, 2 and 10 months, but really really dreaming of pink when we next ttc, i really do and would love a little girl to make our family complete, i think it will be our last try though as 4 children is enough for me personally (although DP would have loads lol) so hoping to get swaying when we do ttc which will be in the next couple of years, not just yet but i want to get lots of advice and info on swaying for pink as i have no idea what to do or where to start and looking for new friends on the way :) :HH::HH: :awe:

looking forward to getting to know you all xxx

nuthinbutpink
April 4th, 2011, 07:38 AM
Welcome!!

Dark Angel
April 4th, 2011, 08:40 AM
:happy:Welcome! GL with your swaying pink journey!

DoulaMama
April 4th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Welcome!!! I have 3 boys as well :) My littlest guy is nearly 10 months as well, and I'll be swaying pink this summer. FX'd for you!!!

atomic sagebrush
April 4th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Howdy! Happy you found us!!

Zivic-Bubac
April 4th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Hi and welcome!:wave:
I believe it was my post :wink:

Freya
April 4th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Nice to see you here, welcome :) . Oh, and have some pink dust, too ;) .

Iris_star
April 4th, 2011, 03:55 PM
thnak you for all the lovely welcomes :D :D :D xxx

Kazz2011
April 4th, 2011, 11:55 PM
:wave: I am a newbie here too. :happy:

I hope your TTC journey is short and sweet and you are finding out your are pg with a baby girl soon.

:luck::luck::luck: