PDA

View Full Version : Bfp

Ipadmad
December 23rd, 2012, 01:55 AM
I've only just found out. I was certain I wasn't as I've felt no different at all.

Thrilled. Just trying to work out how to post a picture, but its a very strong positive.

13 dpo.

Thank you to atomic, lace and Mrsp especially, yay yay yay!!

Butterfly Spirit
December 23rd, 2012, 02:46 AM
7449 Ipadmad,
:running:
How very exciting!
Happy & Healthy 9 Months
and Happy Holidays..EAT Christmas dinner yum!!!!
:pregnant:

Ipadmad
December 23rd, 2012, 02:50 AM
Thank you butterfly, I'm so thrilled, but also a little scared how Ill cope now its real, with 3!!

I've had hardly any symptoms, so fairly shocked, I wasn't expecting it this cycle.

Yay yay yay.

Cinss
December 23rd, 2012, 02:55 AM
My BFP was a surprise too, no symptoms, Congrats!

Butterfly Spirit
December 23rd, 2012, 02:59 AM
Thank you butterfly, I'm so thrilled, but also a little scared how Ill cope now its real, with 3!!

I've had hardly any symptoms, so fairly shocked, I wasn't expecting it this cycle.

Yay yay yay.

I don't blame you, I got super lucky too and My first sway cycle with Vitex got me my BFP as well.. of course I lost that little one, but conceived my rainbow right after. It's CRAZY how it can happen so fast when you are least expecting it!!! :)
I am SUPER happy for you! Eat and enjoy while you can!

Ipadmad
December 23rd, 2012, 03:45 AM
It is very early days, af not due until tomorrow. I took preg test on day 8 and day 10. There was what I thought was an evap line on the 10 day test. After getting a proper positive this morning, I tried a clear blue one, which was also positive.

It's funny, now I've fallen, my GD has just diminished. I'm quite taken with the idea of 3 boys. I'm just so chuffed and excited.

I do have to keep calm though, it's so early days.

Luckily, DH going out today to get last few foody bits for Christmas. Skittles, mullet light, meringues and low fat Philadelphia are now off. Sausages, pastry and chocolate have been increased for me - yay!!

Pangea
December 23rd, 2012, 10:21 AM
Congratulations!!

Girlsway
December 23rd, 2012, 10:36 AM
It is very early days, af not due until tomorrow. I took preg test on day 8 and day 10. There was what I thought was an evap line on the 10 day test. After getting a proper positive this morning, I tried a clear blue one, which was also positive.

It's funny, now I've fallen, my GD has just diminished. I'm quite taken with the idea of 3 boys. I'm just so chuffed and excited.

I do have to keep calm though, it's so early days.

Luckily, DH going out today to get last few foody bits for Christmas. Skittles, mullet light, meringues and low fat Philadelphia are now off. Sausages, pastry and chocolate have been increased for me - yay!!

Big congrats, that's exactly how I discovered I was pg two days ago. When is your due date? Mine is 1.9.13!

Boymomsrock
December 23rd, 2012, 11:40 AM
Yay!! Congratulations!!

Ipadmad
December 23rd, 2012, 12:05 PM
Girlsway - I think due date is around 4th September.

I've been exhausted today, had a nap this afternoon. I think it was the adrenalin from this morning.

I'm still trying not to get my hopes up though. I'm such a google queen and sometimes I don't think that's a good thing! Keeping everything crossed though.

I'm having salmon and avocado salad and big chunk of bread and butter for me tea. I'm craving oily fish and healthy veg sooo much!

True Blue
December 23rd, 2012, 12:11 PM
Congratulations :) praying to join you with a BFP next month!
Can feel the excitement!!

Girlsway
December 23rd, 2012, 01:17 PM
Girlsway - I think due date is around 4th September.

I've been exhausted today, had a nap this afternoon. I think it was the adrenalin from this morning.

I'm still trying not to get my hopes up though. I'm such a google queen and sometimes I don't think that's a good thing! Keeping everything crossed though.

I'm having salmon and avocado salad and big chunk of bread and butter for me tea. I'm craving oily fish and healthy veg sooo much!

I am not celebrating too, it's still very early days.
Tiredness is dragging me down as well, I just want to lay down and I still have to put the children down (the worse part of the day is still in front of me :-) Do you have any children already?

Ipadmad
December 23rd, 2012, 02:28 PM
Girlsway, yes two boys who are 5 and nearly 3. We spent nearly two years deciding whether to go for number 3 or not and I've been on cloud 9 all day today, we're so chuffed. Totally the right decision.

I've been going to bed by 8.30 the last couple of nights. I should have realised when I was nodding off on the settee at 8pm that I was prob pregnant! It is exhausting. Is your partner at home? Get him to get yours off to bed, take advantage of the weekend an Christmas holidays ;)

Mum23boys
December 23rd, 2012, 02:38 PM
CONGRATS GIRLS.

Violet_
December 23rd, 2012, 02:53 PM
Congratulations Ipadmad and girlsway. Very exciting.

Ipadmad
December 23rd, 2012, 03:11 PM
Thank you :)

Princess of Pink
December 23rd, 2012, 03:24 PM
Congrats hon, hope it's a little pink bundle for you :babyf:

cvd
December 23rd, 2012, 04:01 PM
Congrats! You guys are going to need to start a new due date buddy group!!! yay!

Girlsway
December 23rd, 2012, 04:19 PM
Yes we should do, there isn't one for Sep yet!

Ipadmad
December 23rd, 2012, 04:32 PM
I really hope if all goes well and to plan, that this bubs holds on to sept! Ds1 and ds2 were both 3 weeks early. But school wise in uk, its better to be sept born than aug born (over worrying boy mum I am!!). Can tell the hormones have kicked in, what with these totally irrational thoughts going through my head!

Girlsway
December 23rd, 2012, 04:36 PM
Girlsway, yes two boys who are 5 and nearly 3. We spent nearly two years deciding whether to go for number 3 or not and I've been on cloud 9 all day today, we're so chuffed. Totally the right decision.

I've been going to bed by 8.30 the last couple of nights. I should have realised when I was nodding off on the settee at 8pm that I was prob pregnant! It is exhausting. Is your partner at home? Get him to get yours off to bed, take advantage of the weekend an Christmas holidays ;)

I'd go to bed if I could resist watching Homeland, I am a total adict to it :-)

pebmcpd7
December 23rd, 2012, 08:02 PM
Well done iPadmad, great news, it is a lovely Christmas!!!!

letibe77
January 5th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Wowh, congrats! I like it to head so much BFP! Hope for mine soon.

The Anchor
January 5th, 2013, 07:38 PM
O. M. G. How did I miss this??? Hooray ipad!!!!

Wanting-a-girl
January 5th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Congrats on your Bfp!

Ipadmad
January 7th, 2013, 04:52 AM
Thanks Anchor (I nearly missed it too, I was so not expecting it!) and Wanting-a-girl.