TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
BOY
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Ds1 (5) and Ds2 (2 1/2)
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Totally changed my diet. Stuck to about 1300 calories a day, max of 30g of both protein and between 20 and 30g fat.
No snacks - stuck to 2 or 3 meals a day. 12pm and 7pm or 12pm, 5pm and 8pm.
Ate no meat. Pretty much managed on low fat wraps, home made salt free bread with either choc Philadelphia, low fat humous or jam with muller light fat free yoghurt for lunch. Most evenings I had either rice or pasta with sautéed mushrooms, courgettes, leeks with low fat creme fraiche. Had weight watchers low fat pasta sauce and curry sauce occasionally. Often finished off with meringues, strawberries or skittles. Often had a wrap again in evening.
Drank loads of caffeine free diet coke and couple of peppermint teas a day.
Really missed choc, snacks, cereal, varied veg and meat!!
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
8 weeks of le.
3 weeks of ig before that (basically stuck to chicken, rice, green beans, strawberries and no salt bread).
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
-
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I had 1 drink per day
Any Diet Details?
Occasional glass of wine. I did drink tea - about once every day or every couple of days.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Went from 122lbs to 103lbs at attempt. I don't know original bmi, but I'm 5ft1 and now 19.2 bmi.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
-
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? RePhresh
Sylk

CM pH at attempt
I think about 4-5, but that was a few days before.
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 3 Days Before O
2 Days Before O
O Day

Any additional comments?
We did fri night, sat night and mon night. I got first pos opk Sunday at 1pm. So I'm guessing it was a sat night swimmer that got there!
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release
DTD through Ovulation

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? For some attempts

Any relevant attempt details?
Probably tmi, but I think the most likely attempt, DH entered me as he came, I'm amazed the swimmers got where they needed as it was very shallow.
Did jump and dump quite loosely - after about 4 minutes.
Only did fr for about 5 days, but amount was hardly anything, much less than normal.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Baby asprin
folic acid
Fiber
Antihistamine

DH Supplements Sudafed

Any additional supplement info?
Took zirtek about 3 hours before each attempt and nytol about 20 minutes before.
I was very dry during attempts, hence why we used Sylk. (I normally have loads of Ewcm for 7 days).
However, in the afternoons afterwards , I did get quite a bit of ECM. This concerns me a bit. It was a challenge to get me dry.
Did you do anything with Ions?
No.
Moon Phase during conception?
-
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I was strict on the diet and complete opposite of how I normally eat (although probably over obsessive which wouldn't have helped t levels).
I drank loads of die coke, used rephresh and zirtek. I was drier than usual. And I lost a lot of weight.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I am a born worrier and I did stress ... a lot. Also the diet did make me grumpy and I was more shouty with the boys, so I know my t levels must be higher.
Was only my first cycle of vitex and aspirin.
I did get Ewcm, even though was the following afternoon.
Would have liked a few more weeks on the diet.
Things worth mentioning:
Whatever happens, I am so incredibly chuffed and lucky. I've done all I can and if a little blue swimmer got through, he will be loved so much. Feels kind of a relief now that its all determined and out of my hands.
Just so excited to be finishing our family. Really hope he or she sticks!!

lime
December 25th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Congratulations and Good luck! Looks like a strong sway

Thorz300
December 27th, 2012, 11:31 PM
Looks like a good sway!!! Good Luck!

Ipadmad
March 19th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Found out today that we are expecting our third boy. It's still sinking in a bit that i will never have my daughter, but i am excited to be able to bond a bit now with little man. I know he'll complete our beautiful brood.

The Anchor
March 19th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Oh ipad...I'm sorry you didn't hear girl. I know you commented on the pick of the woman and her 3 sons on another thread...that will be YOU one day! This bundle really wanted to be here.

Ipadmad
March 19th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Thanks Anchor. Bit up and down today and a huge stress headache! Least I'm not sobbing any more. I know I will be ok in a few days, just need to accept it. Thanks for your post x

Emily
March 20th, 2013, 05:01 AM
You totally need to sob - do not feel guilty in the slightest. It will help you process and move on for an exciting new chapter.

PolishPrincess
March 20th, 2013, 05:40 PM
IPADMAD I know you have some emotions to work through but I just want to tell you that I love my life and that is the truth I swear to you! God bless for a healthy little baby! :hug2:

mindyjean
March 20th, 2013, 05:49 PM
I thought your sway looked excellent. Congrats on your boy, and best to you as you work through your feelings. I know it's hard.

Ipadmad
March 21st, 2013, 08:48 AM
Thank you. I do feel a bit better each day, although I still have moments when I just sit down and cry. Pregnancy hormones don't help I'm sure! I do think its hard too, because whilst I was desperate to know, knowing without him being here makes it worse, if that makes sense. I remember the adoration I felt when both my ds's were born and I know I'll feel that again in august when he arrives. I think I need to personalise him a bit - focus on deciding on name, buy a few new clothes, sort out his room etc. might stop me thinking about the 'what ifs' and the gut wrenching guilt I feel at the moment.

PolishPrincess
March 21st, 2013, 04:44 PM
IPAD the flip side is that I DIDN'T find out with my DS3 and I wish I had because you have time to work through your emotions and get the support from safe people to move forward and feel positive. I was there, alone in a room full of people who would have thought awful things if I had shared my missing a daughter. Please be kind to yourself I wish I had. You will be able to have nothing but joy when he gets here and he will be so blessed to have you for a mommy!

retrolove1
March 21st, 2013, 05:57 PM
What a fantastic sway, I am so surprised that you are expecting another beautiful boy. It will take time for the emotions to come down but this little boy will have his own little personality too.

x x

Ipadmad
March 23rd, 2013, 09:05 AM
Thank you, it does get easier each day and other things become my focus again, rather than just longing for a daughter! My husband is being great although no one else knows, either of my GD or that we're expecting a boy. I've got 3 weeks until the 20 week scan and I know by then, I'll have got my head around it all and be genuinely excited. Thank you.