PDA

View Full Version : Pre seed packaging????

Kris217
April 4th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Hi ladies,
I bought some pre seed from Lullaby's and the box seems fine and is just like the pic online but the tube the lubricant is in is very cheap looking like a fake product or something. Maybe it's meant to be like this but it's a plain white tube with a cheap plain label on it.....is everyone else's like this too?

Kris

LolaInLove
April 4th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Well, mine is in a white tube, but doesn't look cheap.....is the label a sticker label? Can you post a pic? I'm sure it's fine, but I'm just curious now!

Kris217
April 5th, 2011, 05:40 AM
Here is the photo, i hope it works. I've looked up online the same product and not one of them have the same cheap tube i have so it seems sus.

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e295/buddy_bear2pieces/?action=view&current=101_3913.jpg

Kris217
April 5th, 2011, 05:41 AM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e295/buddy_bear2pieces/101_3913.jpg

Chunksta
April 5th, 2011, 06:30 AM
ive been looking up pre seed and to get it shipped to australia it cost $30+
=(

Chunksta
April 5th, 2011, 06:38 AM
OH Oh i just found a Australian Pre seed Site!!!!
http://www.preseed.com.au/preseed.html

Kris217
April 5th, 2011, 06:53 AM
I saw that site too, i will call them in the morning to find out if my one is genuine or not. I just think it's odd there is no writing on it at all apart from the sticker on the front. My partner is concerned about me using it in case it's regular lube with a pre seed label stuck on it.

atomic sagebrush
April 5th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Yes that is really really strange. I have never used PreSeed but I agree that's odd packaging. It may be that in different countries they package it differently and it's the same stuff, but I would def. give them a call prior to using it since all other lubes sway pink.

purplepoet20
April 5th, 2011, 10:55 AM
I find that very odd... I believe all products, at least I know in the USA, should have at least a "warning keep out of reach of children" on it. And also most people don't keep the box or paper so instructions on the tube would be very useful!

LolaInLove
April 5th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Mine does not look like that, but I am in the US....I did get mine from both a local drugstore and also online from early-pregnancy-tests.com. My tubes were printed, not with a clear sticker like that. I bet it's just fine, but maybe call/email Lullaby's (I'm not sure what place that is) and ask them what's up with that?

purplepoet20
April 5th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Another thought.... Does anyone know what the recalled packaging looked like??? Was this a recalled tube?

Kris217
April 5th, 2011, 08:35 PM
I will try to contact them but their site is under maintenance so i will have to call preseed.com.au because we just have a weird feeling about it and i would hate to use a product that will kill the sperm or sway pink. Thanks for your input ladies :)

Kris217
April 6th, 2011, 12:32 AM
Ok i contacted preseed.com.au and this is what they had to say:-

Hi Kristy,

Yes, this is a geniune preseed. Unfortunately, these was changes in the tga legislation which required for us to change our packaging. Without the temporary tubes preseed would have been unavailable in australia since oct 2010 due to the amount of time it takes to manufacture customised tubes, manufacturer the product and test the product for quality control. To allow us to be able to still provide preseed we had no choice but to arrange a temporary solution - blank tubes with a label.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Phew, that puts my mind at easy!!

LolaInLove
April 6th, 2011, 12:33 PM
That makes sense! Nice response, too. Carry on and lube it up, girl!

Kris217
April 6th, 2011, 09:55 PM
lol will do :P

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Thanks for updating us! Wow very interesting!!!