PDA

View Full Version : Vanasse2002 boy sway

vanasse2002
December 26th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Well, the official TTC will be in a week or so...

Swaying attempt - Natural, Sperm sorting, High Tech...? Natural

Baking soda douche? no
Baking soda finger? yes about 30 minutes before 1st attempt
Pre-seed? Yes
Egg whites? no
Big O? should happen during

Dietary Changes?
I have been following the HE diet for about 2 months now. I haven't been as strict as I would have liked, but I have been eating breakfast almost everyday. I have been adding salt to dinner every night when I used to salt absolutely nothing. I have been drinking more green tea with lemon & honey in place of the usual soda. Dinners have been mostly red meat/potato/veggies. Lunch is usually sandwich w/pickles. I have been snacking more and will have a handful of nuts with a piece of fruit. Just for this month, I will be drinking one container of cocunut water per day until OV.

Exercise?
This is where I have been the worst. I have done absolutely NOTHING! I work from home on the computer all day long.

Supplements
Evening Primrose Oil (EPO)? No
Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets? No
Alka Seltzer Gold? No
Green Tea? Yes multiple cups a day
Fertile-CM? No
False Unicorn? No
Vitamin E? No
Fish Oil? No
Folic Acid? Yes from multi and extra B-complex
Flaxseed Oil? No
Potassium pills? No
L-Arginine? No
Tribulus terrestris? No
Vitamin B12? Yes
Zinc? Yes in multi
Royal Jelly? No

DH supps? Multivitamin when he would remember. Sigh.

Timing
Length of DH abstinence? We DTD every 2 to 3 days
BD on O? Yes
How close to O?, Hopefully on
BD how often? the plan will be for at least twice, once at first +OPK and then twice after, but will depend on exactly when it occurs.
Charting O with Temp? No
Charting O with OPK? Yes
Fertility monitor used? No

O in what moon phase? should be half to approaching full (what does that mean?)

How many kids do you have? 2

What gender? Girls

Number of months TTC? this will be official month #1

Your Age? 34

BD position? Doggy style or DW on top

EWCM present - LOTS but I still used preseed

DH type of undies? boxerbriefs or briefs

Did you use instead cups - how long? No

DH use cold bath/shower or ice? No

OWT - anything under bed? No
- I know that it is just an OWT, but the chinese gender chart predicts boy and so far it has been right for the first two. The moon phase should also be in boy territory...

Up to this point, I have been really nervous to TTC again because I was so worried that it would be another girl and I really did not want to have 3 girls. I still really want to have a boy because I just feel like our family would be complete with a boy in the mix, but the past week or so, I have realized that I really just want another baby and it doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl.
So, what do you ladies think about my sway? Any last minute tips/tricks....

dloui128
December 26th, 2012, 11:15 PM
It looks like a good sway, the only thing I would suggest is to try and do some sort of exercise like lunges or squats, even lifting the kids would help. Best of luck

Cinss
December 27th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Looks great. I would try for some exercise too as Dloui said stuff around the house is fine.

vanasse2002
December 27th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Thanks ladies...I do run after the kids in the house and am constantly having to pick them and their toys up :) I just haven't been doing any "active exercising"...I have taped on DVR gilad's Bodies of Motion and have been meaning to do it, I just never seem to have the time...I'm going to try and start that today...maybe I can make it a game and have the girls attempt it with me...they'll love it!
So, do you all think it's okay that I am just taking a multi-vitamin and an extra B-complex and no other supplements? I was worried that not taking the fish oil, etc would make a big difference...

dloui128
December 27th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Thanks ladies...I do run after the kids in the house and am constantly having to pick them and their toys up :) I just haven't been doing any "active exercising"...I have taped on DVR gilad's Bodies of Motion and have been meaning to do it, I just never seem to have the time...I'm going to try and start that today...maybe I can make it a game and have the girls attempt it with me...they'll love it!
So, do you all think it's okay that I am just taking a multi-vitamin and an extra B-complex and no other supplements? I was worried that not taking the fish oil, etc would make a big difference...

I think it's personal preference what supplements you want and or willing to take. I highly recommend fish oil though