PDA

View Full Version : Oh where, oh where is O?

My Three Sons
December 26th, 2012, 05:37 PM
I am getting very impatiet for O. I am only on CD10, but usually O on 11. However, I haven't got a positive OPK yet... Hmmm... I have been having abdominal pains like I usually do around O, so maybe I just missed the surge? Does that happen to many of you?

atomic sagebrush
December 27th, 2012, 11:41 AM
You can get O pains for days before O. I have way worse cramps with O than I ever get with AF and sometimes they can last for a whole week before O happens.

wannagirl21
December 27th, 2012, 05:46 PM
yep I was tracking my O with opk test's this month to practice and I noticed I had O pains a week before I even got a positive opk.

My Three Sons
January 1st, 2013, 12:54 PM
According to FF I Od on CD 13. I had O pains for days, with the worst ones the night of CD 12 and the day of CD13. I ended up leaving work they were so bad, couldn't sleep and thought about going to the ER, just sure that it was appendicitis or kidney stone. I will ask my doctor about it next time I go, because they were wicked bad. I've never experienced them quite that strong before, almost like early labor pains. I've always had O pains that hurt, but nothing to this extent. The day after I Od, they were gone. Does it mean anything to have them more severe like that?

atomic sagebrush
January 3rd, 2013, 11:54 AM
That's how mine are about 60% of the time. Debilitating and sometimes I have to stay at home and not run errands because I'm practically doubled over. Zanacal also has severe O pain like that.

Sometimes when we sway using the blood thinning supps like cran, aspirin, saw palmetto it can cause your body to make more fluid and to bleed more from your corpus luteum. This can cause more swelling of your ovaries and then the fluid released with the egg, causes pain when it hits your tubes and other organs and this causes more intense pain too.

i had strong O pains both with DD and some of my boys so I do not believe it means anything for your sway.

The Anchor
January 3rd, 2013, 12:35 PM
I am getting very impatiet for O. I am only on CD10, but usually O on 11. However, I haven't got a positive OPK yet... Hmmm... I have been having abdominal pains like I usually do around O, so maybe I just missed the surge? Does that happen to many of you?

I missed the surge all the time...in fact I've only ever gotten one +OPK out of about 200! I never did figure it out, some say I might have had my surge over night, others say the surge just isn't detectable or is so short in some woman that OPKs just aren't any help. I do get O pains too, but like others have said, they usually start days before I actually (think) I O.

My Three Sons
January 3rd, 2013, 04:38 PM
Hmm, well I was on baby aspirin for a while, but stopped that a few weeks back, so that could be related. Thanks ladies!