PDA

View Full Version : AF-O Gathering Place?

Thorz300
December 27th, 2012, 06:53 PM
So I depend on my ladies in the 2ww gathering place, I haven't been able to find anything similar for us unfortunate girls who get the BFN and have to start another cycle. AF (CD2) just arrived and I thought it would be nice to have other girls to talk to that are also in the AF-O phase of ttc. Anyway, if there is such a place can someone please point me in the right direction? Or I guess this thread can be the beginnings of one!

Thorz300
December 28th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Nothin? I was really hoping there was I thread out there that I didn't know about!

Dreamofpink
December 28th, 2012, 10:38 AM
As far as I'm aware there isn't a TTC pink January thread yet, so perhaps this one could be it? Sure I'll be joining next week :worry:

atomic sagebrush
December 28th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Good idea, feel free to start a thread (you can ALWAYS start any support threads you like of course for any reason) and then I will sticky it for ya. :)

nuthinbutpink
December 28th, 2012, 11:40 AM
I'll just stick this one!

Thorz300
December 29th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Perfect! I really like to have my support of ladies around me who are in the same part of ttc with me at the same time, because we might be going through the same issues or have the same questions, I hope some of those ladies can find their way here!

3boys
December 29th, 2012, 09:55 AM
I'm technically in this thread. I am waiting to ovulate after my miscarriage.
Hi to everyone :)

Thorz300
December 29th, 2012, 12:10 PM
So sorry about your miscarriage I wish there was a way to comfort you! Are you trying again right away? Do you know what cycle day you are on? I am on CD 4 and FF projects O on CD 16 but I think it will be a little earlier than that if my cycle goes back to normal. I had a chemical and then the cycle after that was longer than normal.

3boys
December 30th, 2012, 11:56 AM
I am on CD 8 (going by miscarriage being CD1) we will try asap but I suspect if ovulation happens at all this month it will be late.

Hope you get you BFP soon!

Thorz300
December 30th, 2012, 12:52 PM
I am on CD 8 (going by miscarriage being CD1) we will try asap but I suspect if ovulation happens at all this month it will be late.

Hope you get you BFP soon!
Are you temping? I really hope you get your BFP again right away!!!

Sunflower3
December 30th, 2012, 01:49 PM
I'm just like 3boys. Waiting to O after my miscarriage of twins. If I count cd1 as day one after my D&C, I'm CD 3.

ICB3
December 30th, 2012, 01:59 PM
I'm in here too. On CD 12, usually ovulate around CD17. I'm ALMOST glad I didn't get a BFP last month as this month I feel much more relaxed overall--not stressing as much. But I did cheat more on the diet over the holidays. I've been on the diet for 2.5 months though, so I figure a little cheating shouldn't hurt that much. Good luck ladies!

3boys
December 30th, 2012, 02:13 PM
I indulged in a lot of wrong foods over Christmas even though I knew I would be trying again in January. It was either eat the food or go on anti depressants. I have been on it mega stricked for 3 days now. Chances are I will not ovulate this cycle so I will be on it for at least six weeks before we can try try. If not then I will just be glad to be pregnant to be honest.

Sunflower3
December 30th, 2012, 02:19 PM
I indulged in a lot of wrong foods over Christmas even though I knew I would be trying again in January. It was either eat the food or go on anti depressants. I have been on it mega stricked for 3 days now. Chances are I will not ovulate this cycle so I will be on it for at least six weeks before we can try try. If not then I will just be glad to be pregnant to be honest.

That's how I was last week when I found out I lost baby b. I figured I better comfort myself so I could stay sane.

I'm being strict too. I have no idea how long it will take to O but hopefully I do sometime soon!!!

3boys
December 30th, 2012, 02:26 PM
That's how I was last week when I found out I lost baby b. I figured I better comfort myself so I could stay sane.

I'm being strict too. I have no idea how long it will take to O but hopefully I do sometime soon!!!

I think given what we went through and the fact it was Christmas, we deserved it :)

ICB3
December 30th, 2012, 03:07 PM
3boys and Sunflower I commend you guys for continuing with the swaying at all. After my miscarriage I didn't sway and just wanted to get pregnant! That's how I got ds2. But he is the best, so it's ok;).

Sunflower3
December 30th, 2012, 03:50 PM
3boys and Sunflower I commend you guys for continuing with the swaying at all. After my miscarriage I didn't sway and just wanted to get pregnant! That's how I got ds2. But he is the best, so it's ok;).

Thank you ICB3. :)

Thorz300
December 31st, 2012, 08:56 AM
I'm so glad there are other ladies in here with me. I am on CD6 and this is month 3 ttc I was swaying pink but have since decided that I just want a fourth child to complete my family! I will still skip breakfast, and I don't eat read meat anyway and I am going to take my supplements and use rephresh but I am not doing the diet because my bmi is too low already and the stress is too much I am just going to leave the rest up to the lord. Of course I would be over the moon if I got a girl, but I will feel extremely blessed with one more baby no matter the gender. We were trying frequent release from end of AF until O but I think that might be why I am not getting pregnant. We were BD around 16 times straight before O actually came and I think that by then there were not enough swimmers in DH juice lol. So this time we are going to start DTD 5 days before O and I think I'm only going to use half an applicator of rephresh each time instead of the whole thing. I will be 35 in October so I really want to be PG before then.

GL to everyone and I'm glad to have this thread to help each other out with support and questions during this AF-O time!

Esskal
December 31st, 2012, 09:20 AM
I am on cd-10. First ttc attempt in january and hoping and praying to get bfp rightaway :) good luck with your ttc!

Thorz300
December 31st, 2012, 11:48 AM
So like I said, I'm not doing the diet but I am taking supps. I have heard fiber is good for girls, does anyone know how much and when to take it?

Thorz300
January 1st, 2013, 10:03 PM
I'm already on CD8 tomorrow, this part of ttc goes by much much faster than the 2ww lol! Here is to hoping we all get a sticky bean in the next week or so!

The Anchor
January 2nd, 2013, 12:35 PM
Love this, great idea Thorz. I'm on CD6, third attempt this month after a m/c in October. All 3 of my pregnancies have been OHWs (although the last one didn't give me my baby :( ), so I'm getting a little down. Wondering if my time has come and gone, I'm 40 now, maybe I've simply run out of good eggs? Anyhoo, good luck everyone!

Sunflower3
January 2nd, 2013, 12:39 PM
Love this, great idea Thorz. I'm on CD6, third attempt this month after a m/c in October. All 3 of my pregnancies have been OHWs (although the last one didn't give me my baby :( ), so I'm getting a little down. Wondering if my time has come and gone, I'm 40 now, maybe I've simply run out of good eggs? Anyhoo, good luck everyone!

Take heart Anchor!!! I'm 41years young! 😉

The Anchor
January 2nd, 2013, 12:43 PM
Take heart Anchor!!! I'm 41years young! ��

Lol...awesome sunflower, we can do it!

3boys
January 2nd, 2013, 12:44 PM
I'm CD11 today. No sign of ovulation yet. On a normal cycle I get a pos OPK on CD13, but this is not a normal cycle so who knows when that will happen?

I'm not temping. Not this month at least.

Sunflower3
January 2nd, 2013, 12:45 PM
Lol...awesome sunflower, we can do it!

Ttc again after miscarrying twins last week. I love the support from everyone!!! Xxxx

The Anchor
January 2nd, 2013, 12:49 PM
So sorry sunflower...m/c is SO hard, I found I was so traumatized by it. And now I NEED a baby in my arms. I am ON A MISSION, THIS IS MY MONTH :)

Dreamofpink
January 2nd, 2013, 12:58 PM
Hello ladies, just as I thought I'm joining you. Cd1 today and month 17 ttc though only the last 5 months on strict le diet. This has to be our year ladies. Can't wait to welcome another bundle of joy to our family :-)

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Thorz300
January 2nd, 2013, 01:10 PM
I am so sorry for your loss ladies! I can't imagine the pain you are going through, I truly hope you get your bfp this time around!!! I HOPE WE ALL DO! If I don't get my BFP this month, I am going to take a 2-4 month break. Then I am going to talk to my Dr about clomid. Does anyone know how long most doctors make you try to conceive naturally before they will put you on clomid? This is only my 3rd cycle ttc but as far as my dr knows, it is 4 (husband got called out of town during O time our 1st month) anyway, I just have a sinking feeling that things aren't right with my fertility after getting this last IUD out. The IUD was really messing me up when I had it in, lots of uterine sensitivity and cramping and my cycles stopped completely. Now that it is out, my periods are normal again, for the most part, but I still don't feel right! I hope I am wrong. I'll be 35 this year so they will officially count me as a higher risk maternal age with lower fertility!

Amberlilly55
January 2nd, 2013, 01:50 PM
Hi everyone! I am on CD13 and I usually O on CD 16. My DH had to leave on the 1st for work and we did it right before he had to leave. I'm hoping that I will get my BFP this month but I'm not really expecting to. This is out 2nd month ttc. I am skipping breakfast and trying to to the LE diet but it's hard! I reallllly messed up with all of the yummy food for Christmas. I am skipping breakfast, I don't eat red meat at all just sometimes chicken, turkey and fish. I am drinking peppermint tea and crystal light. (I typically don't drink or eat any artificial sweetener) I also used rephresh the first day after AF but decided not to do it 3 days later since that was the day DH was leaving. I haven't been exercising at all because I don't think that doing an hour of cardio 6 days a week is realistic for me. I am debating trying it though so that I can drop a few pounds a little faster. It's all so much! If I don't get a BFP this month or next we are going to take a few months off. I hope that everyone gets their BFP this month!!!

Thorz300
January 2nd, 2013, 03:07 PM
Hi everyone! I am on CD13 and I usually O on CD 16. My DH had to leave on the 1st for work and we did it right before he had to leave. I'm hoping that I will get my BFP this month but I'm not really expecting to. This is out 2nd month ttc. I am skipping breakfast and trying to to the LE diet but it's hard! I reallllly messed up with all of the yummy food for Christmas. I am skipping breakfast, I don't eat red meat at all just sometimes chicken, turkey and fish. I am drinking peppermint tea and crystal light. (I typically don't drink or eat any artificial sweetener) I also used rephresh the first day after AF but decided not to do it 3 days later since that was the day DH was leaving. I haven't been exercising at all because I don't think that doing an hour of cardio 6 days a week is realistic for me. I am debating trying it though so that I can drop a few pounds a little faster. It's all so much! If I don't get a BFP this month or next we are going to take a few months off. I hope that everyone gets their BFP this month!!!

You and I are EXACTLY alike all the way down to our little boys ages lol! Our sways even sound the same. I actually decided to drop the diet because my bmi is too low, but I still try to not have too much sodium (I LOVE salt)! I haven't eaten red meat for over 15 years so that isn't a factor in my sway. I actually am really taking it easy this month and I am just going to go with the flow and not stress so much like I have the last 2 cycles!

Thorz300
January 2nd, 2013, 03:15 PM
Does anyone know if DTD too much will lower sperm count too much? LOL I'm starting to think maybe part of the reason I haven't gotten a BFP is because of FR. My husband is 32 and with our last attempt, we DTD like 16 or 17 straight days before O and I'm starting to think we depleted him too much of any strong swimmers. I might be wrong but this time I think we are just going to DTD starting on CD11-CD16 I usually O on CD 14-16 that might sway boy but I am not getting pregnant with FR so we have to tone it down a bit. I don't think I really want to sway too strictly anyhow even though I have 3 DS. I started off obsessed with getting a girl, and it was the only thing that mattered, and then that terrible tragedy occurred in Connecticut and my whole outlook changed. I just want to be blessed with a happy healthy baby! Now with that said, I am doing a few things to help the pink swimmers out, but I'm not stressing about it anymore.

Boymomsrock
January 2nd, 2013, 03:25 PM
ThorZ we were doing fr too and dh is 42. Last cycle was the first cycle not doing fr. We actually had a 5-day abstain. We weren't really doing fr on purpose, dh is just a young 42! Lol! It's hard to hold him off that long.

Boymomsrock
January 2nd, 2013, 03:30 PM
Anyone heard of brazil nuts to improve egg quality? My gf just started taking them as her BFF has had TONS of problems getting preg and seems to know more than most drs due to her auto immune problems and infertile. Anyway, she said something about how Brazil nuts are the only thing shown to actually improve egg quality? My gf just started getting serious about ttc #2 at 40 and ended up pregnant right away. I know they are technically not part of a girl friendly sway but you're supposed to just beat a handful. They don't have a lot of protein so I'm going to try a few a day up until o. Can't hurt my chances of getting pregnant right?!

Boymomsrock
January 2nd, 2013, 03:36 PM
Looks like you could also just take selenium...Selenium May Help To Improve Egg Quality - Infertility (http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art177397.asp)

Thorz300
January 2nd, 2013, 05:11 PM
ThorZ we were doing fr too and dh is 42. Last cycle was the first cycle not doing fr. We actually had a 5-day abstain. We weren't really doing fr on purpose, dh is just a young 42! Lol! It's hard to hold him off that long.

Same with my husband, he is 32 but fr is more because that is how he rolls, he would never go for the abstain method lol. I haven't ever heard of brazil nuts, but I do love them!!!

Mum to three girls
January 2nd, 2013, 11:13 PM
Does anyone know if DTD too much will lower sperm count too much? LOL I'm starting to think maybe part of the reason I haven't gotten a BFP is because of FR. My husband is 32 and with our last attempt, we DTD like 16 or 17 straight days before O and I'm starting to think we depleted him too much of any strong swimmers. I might be wrong but this time I think we are just going to DTD starting on CD11-CD16 I usually O on CD 14-16 that might sway boy but I am not getting pregnant with FR so we have to tone it down a bit. I don't think I really want to sway too strictly anyhow even though I have 3 DS. I started off obsessed with getting a girl, and it was the only thing that mattered, and then that terrible tragedy occurred in Connecticut and my whole outlook changed. I just want to be blessed with a happy healthy baby! Now with that said, I am doing a few things to help the pink swimmers out, but I'm not stressing about it anymore.

I'm pretty sure we conceived my daughters like that (with BDing about 5 days in a row around ovulation) although I doubt that DH has ever abstained, one way or another (lol) for longer than a few days in a row. Because I'm swaying for a boy I'm having him promise to stick with second daily BDing up until positive OPKs (then we'll aim for twice in 24 hours) and honestly, you'd think he was being tortured or something! He's 35 but he acts like a teenager sometimes.

Sunflower and The Anchor, I'm 39 and I'm hoping my BFP comes quickly in spite of my *ahem* advanced age. I've been TTCing for three cycles this time and had chemicals for the first two, I'm sure it's because my eggs are getting old.

I'm CD 11 now and hoping I O before my relatives arrive on Monday!

Pangea
January 4th, 2013, 05:45 AM
Hi girls, I'm on CD1 today so I'm joining in here. I'm taking vitex this month, which usually delays O for me, so I probably won't ovulate for ages and ages. We're gonna try an abstain this month.

Good luck everybody!

Mum to three girls
January 4th, 2013, 06:31 AM
CD 12 here, not much happening though beginning to get some EWCM (sorry if TMI) so hopefully positive OPK soon. After reading about the amounts of EWCM "boy mums" produce I realise I've never really made that much. I'm churning through the preseed so hopefully that will help. After carefully thinking about my sway I think that frequency of BD and preseed might be the two factors that work in my favour - my DH has always "frequent released", probably daily and I definitely don't make that much EWCM so changing those two things MAY make a difference (plus a decent helping of luck). My diet is very very boy anyway and I'm slim-average in build but pretty toned. I have awesome daughters though, another wouldn't be a bad thing!

Boymomsrock
January 4th, 2013, 10:16 AM
CD 12 here, not much happening though beginning to get some EWCM (sorry if TMI) so hopefully positive OPK soon. After reading about the amounts of EWCM "boy mums" produce I realise I've never really made that much. I'm churning through the preseed so hopefully that will help. After carefully thinking about my sway I think that frequency of BD and preseed might be the two factors that work in my favour - my DH has always "frequent released", probably daily and I definitely don't make that much EWCM so changing those two things MAY make a difference (plus a decent helping of luck). My diet is very very boy anyway and I'm slim-average in build but pretty toned. I have awesome daughters though, another wouldn't be a bad thing!

When I conceived my boys I always had TONS of ewcf. Now I have virtually none. I'm hoping that helps me in getting a girl!

TTCPink
January 4th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Just found this thread! Great idea Thorz! I always wonder where to "hang out" on here between AF-O.

I think I may O today. It's CD 15 for me. Had a positive OPK yesterday and some EWCM so we did our one attempt last night. There was definitely less EWCM then when I conceived my boys but I do still get some even after being pretty strict with the LE diet for 3 months. I did Rephresh 3 days prior and also the Zyrtec the last few days to try to lessen the EWCM. Now I'm just waiting to see what my temps do the next few days to make sure I ovulate. :fx:

Sending positive thoughts and good wishes to all of you. I am feeling so grateful to have found a place here where everyone supports each other. I continue to pray for all of you who have experienced losses in your journey and pray that you will get sticky BFP's soon.

Thorz300
January 5th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Just found this thread! Great idea Thorz! I always wonder where to "hang out" on here between AF-O.

I think I may O today. It's CD 15 for me. Had a positive OPK yesterday and some EWCM so we did our one attempt last night. There was definitely less EWCM then when I conceived my boys but I do still get some even after being pretty strict with the LE diet for 3 months. I did Rephresh 3 days prior and also the Zyrtec the last few days to try to lessen the EWCM. Now I'm just waiting to see what my temps do the next few days to make sure I ovulate. :fx:

Sending positive thoughts and good wishes to all of you. I am feeling so grateful to have found a place here where everyone supports each other. I continue to pray for all of you who have experienced losses in your journey and pray that you will get sticky BFP's soon.

Good Luck! I hope you caught a sticky bean this time, I will be right behind you in the 2ww I should ovulate in the next 4 days!

TTCPink
January 5th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Still waiting on a temp rise to make sure the LH surge resulted in O. Hopefully tomorrow morning will be a higher temp because there was no increase today. :worry: Glad to hear I will have someone to wait with in the 2WW Thorz!

Mum to three girls
January 5th, 2013, 08:33 PM
I'm CD 14 today and my early morning OPK (and yes I know it's not the best time to check but I'm a POAS addict) was nearly positive so hopefully this afternoon/evening I'll get my LH surge. I'm looking forward to "graduating" to the TWW and then hopefully to the BFP thread!

Boymomsrock
January 5th, 2013, 11:10 PM
I'm only cd6 today. Another week till O!

Boymomsrock
January 5th, 2013, 11:15 PM
I think once I know I've ovulated via temp I'm going to stop temping. The temps just end up getting me excited for nothing and I end up obsessing!

3blue?pink
January 6th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Hey I thought I would join in but I am actually waiting for AF in 10 days. My first attempt at TTC girl will be next cycle and I usually O on CD10/11 with first +opk on CD9 around 10am. I have been following the LE diet and my personalized plan, so I am hoping I don't forget something critical the days leading up to the 1 attempt @ +opk. I hope everyone doesn't mind me jumping in early

3boys
January 6th, 2013, 03:27 AM
CD 16 for me... No sign of a positive OPK :(

Mum to three girls
January 6th, 2013, 06:08 AM
Nothing exciting happening here (it's 9 pm in Australia now), CD 15 tomorrow which is probably when I should expect things to happen cos I have a 30/31 day cycle. Still, it means BDing with guests here- they're not right next to us or anything but I still can't relax in the same way.

Thorz300
January 6th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Nothing exciting happening here (it's 9 pm in Australia now), CD 15 tomorrow which is probably when I should expect things to happen cos I have a 30/31 day cycle. Still, it means BDing with guests here- they're not right next to us or anything but I still can't relax in the same way.

LOL good luck.....we conceived DS3 at my in laws house, I totally understand!

Pangea
January 6th, 2013, 11:35 AM
I'm jealous of you girls who are about to ovulate, I have a long wait ahead, the last time I took vitex didn't ovulate until day 23.

Boymomsrock I really recommend stopping temping after you confirm O, it's much less stressful. I often get triphasic charts even when I'm not pregnant.

Thorz300
January 6th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Just got my positive OPK I'm really hoping and praying that this is my month! This is my 3rd month and I changed things up a bit from last time. Since I am really not swaying anymore, we dropped the 16+ days of DTD and we only DTD 5 straight days! I truly believe that for us the FR was soaking DH dry by the time O came. DH and I have been sick though so I've been taking sudafed but not for sway purposes, but hey I don't mind if it does!! If I do get a BFP, I think it will be from one of the swimmers tonight! I generally O within 24 hours of my +OPK never more than 24 hours. Oh here goes nothing!!!!!!

TTCPink
January 6th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Good luck Thorz! See you in the 2WW.

Got my temp rise this morning so I guess think that means I O'd yesterday. We did one attempt at first +OPK this month but did not do FR or abstain this time. (We also DTD 5 days prior to O, but I think that was to early to count as an attempt.) 1 DPO today. Now for the looooong two weeks!

WantingPink
January 6th, 2013, 01:09 PM
GL Thorz!! FX for a BFP for you!!

black&gold
January 7th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Just joining this now. AF came today! I hate all the waiting.. it seems to take forever!

Pangea
January 7th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Good luck Thorz and TTCPink, hope the 2ww goes by quickly for you and you get your BFPs.

MSBLAKELY I know the feeling, I hate this bit of TTC. It's going to be ages before anything interesting happens, I'm so bored.

Boymomsrock
January 7th, 2013, 07:04 PM
I took so this cycle and omg my ovaries were hurting last night! And I got some ewcm which I never get anymore! Now I'm trying to decide to I try and dry it up or leave it be? This is cycle 7 and I never get any any more but when I conceived my boys (7 years ago!) I was swimming in the stuff! I guess I'll play it by ear and see just how much I'm producing. Hard to want to get rid of it when I know I need some to get preg which hasn't happened yet.

The Anchor
January 7th, 2013, 08:22 PM

LOL this seems to be us every month...like we're a hotel! It doesn't even phase DH anymore..."I'll be right back my wife needs me", lol.

black&gold
January 8th, 2013, 02:03 PM
I took so this cycle and omg my ovaries were hurting last night! And I got some ewcm which I never get anymore! Now I'm trying to decide to I try and dry it up or leave it be? This is cycle 7 and I never get any any more but when I conceived my boys (7 years ago!) I was swimming in the stuff! I guess I'll play it by ear and see just how much I'm producing. Hard to want to get rid of it when I know I need some to get preg which hasn't happened yet.

Good for you for staying so strong! I'm only starting cycle 2 and I already want to basically switch to a boy sway because that's how I got pregnant LOL! I normally have lots too.. I still had some last attempt but not as much. Didn't get pregs, but I'd say try anyways. A little is definitely different than a lot in terms of how much it sways I'm sure!

Dreamofpink
January 8th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Lmao at supersize v superskinny on channel 4 just now (uk)! Mum of two only eats high carb diet, 1500 cal a day weighs just under 7st and what does she have? Two girls!!!! Haha!!!! Just more evidence (albeit anecdotal) that the le diet is the way to go for ttc pink :)

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Boymomsrock
January 8th, 2013, 06:23 PM
I've been plugging in made up numbers for my temps because I'm still sick and running a fever. Ugh...I feel like my immune system has been really down and taxed on this diet so I'm officially done after this cycle.

Thorz300
January 8th, 2013, 06:30 PM
I've been plugging in made up numbers for my temps because I'm still sick and running a fever. Ugh...I feel like my immune system has been really down and taxed on this diet so I'm officially done after this cycle.

I'm sorry! I understand though, I pretty much dropped my sway too. It was too hard on my body! I feel much better, although I still took my supps and skipped breakfast, and I have been a vegetarian for more than 15 years, but as far losing weight and sticking to a strict LE diet and eating empty carbs, I stopped all of that and I feel better, I may get a boy if I ever get a BFP but that is ok, it wasn't worth the stress my body and emotions were going through and the fact that my 3 little guys had a grumpier momma! I feel so much better relaxing and letting it happen with a slight sway but nothing stressful and I will be happy either way!
When you say you are officially done after this cycle do you mean done ttc or done swaying?

Boymomsrock
January 8th, 2013, 07:04 PM
I'm just done swaying, and if a baby happens we would be thrilled.

Thorz300
January 8th, 2013, 07:41 PM
I think relaxing helps sway anyhow. I don't know if I'll get a BFP this time around as I am only 1DPO but I feel a lot better about it this month because I am not nearly as stressed!

TTCPink
January 8th, 2013, 08:41 PM
My sway was more relaxed this month too and I gave up the Vitex and SP this cycle. I allowed myself a few cheat days on the diet too. I did have more EWCM this cycle, but I am feeling much less stressed about the sway and a little more optimistic about getting a BFP since I have dropped a couple things from the sway. I hope our "lighter" sways will give us our BFP's!

ltester
January 8th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Thanks for all you have posted, ladies. I've been on the LE diet for two months now, and will be ttc in the next two days. I've gone from 145 to 129 lbs and have been drinking crystal light along with no breakfast and cranberry/Lydia Pinkham's and folic acid. DH has been on cranberry as well, and we are on day 8 of FR. Both of us are feeling a little tired! I've been doing about an hour of strenuous cardio for 6 days a week and have never been so fit in my life.... also hungry! I thought I'd try the antihistamine, but I am not sure when to take it.... should I take it the day of our attempt and keep doing so until I ovulate? I am unexpectedly unstressed... we'll see how I feel if this attempt doesn't work!

Boymomsrock
January 10th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Ugh....so annoyed...I'm feeling better but I have no had any pre-o temps at all. I don't start temping until about day 8 and day 7 had horrible o pains (assuming that's due to soy) but had a fever day 8 and have been sick ever since. I had an almost +opk but no true positive. I wonder if I won't o at all or if I o'd really early?? I'm so confused! This morning was still a post-o like temp but I'm not totally well yet. I'm so hoping for a + today or tomorrow. I normally o between day 12-14.

Pangea
January 10th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Boymomsrock have you taken a pregnancy test? Just in case that's why your temps are still high. My best friend is pregnant at the moment and she bled around the time of her period.
I've had high temps with illness too, I didn't even have a fever but I think being uncomfortable at night made me sleep badly and made my temps high.

Good luck Itester, your weight loss is great, hope you catch that egg!

I'm considering giving up swaying next month if I'm not pregnant this month. I've only been trying for a month, but I've been dieting for 3 and a half months, and I'm starting to get really fed up with everything. This is all bringing back memories of when I was TTC DS2, I had forgotten how much I hate TTC. I'm very tempted to give up actively trying to conceive, but not prevent it from happening either and just try to relax and forget about it.
I think I'll continue dieting until ovulation, and then stop.

Boymomsrock
January 10th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Boymomsrock have you taken a pregnancy test? Just in case that's why your temps are still high. My best friend is pregnant at the moment and she bled around the time of her period.
I've had high temps with illness too, I didn't even have a fever but I think being uncomfortable at night made me sleep badly and made my temps high.

I'm considering giving up swaying next month if I'm not pregnant this month. I've only been trying for a month, but I've been dieting for 3 and a half months, and I'm starting to get really fed up with everything. This is all bringing back memories of when I was TTC DS2, I had forgotten how much I hate TTC. I'm very tempted to give up actively trying to conceive, but not prevent it from happening either and just try to relax and forget about it.

Yah...not preg. It's either making me ovulate late or super duper early.

ltester
January 11th, 2013, 07:58 PM

I totally know what you mean--Pangea. We haven't ttc'd until this week, but I've been planning and dieting for three. Now that the deed is done and I have to wait for 2 weeks, I keep second guessing myself and fearing that my incredibly regular cycle is going to be off and too much time will have passed between the BD and ovulation. To make matters more complicated, my husband had a vasectomy reversal in June, and I don't actually know if it was successful.... if I don't get a bfp, it could have been a mistake on my part, or it could be that the operation didn't work. I need to just let it go and relax, but it is hard. I sure hope you get your positive!

black&gold
January 11th, 2013, 08:45 PM

I'm dropping it after this month too. We got pregnant first try with both my boys and I have super regular cycles so I know were capable. WE have a deadline to be pregnant by (march is my last month as we need a 2013 baby - don't ask why.. just have this thing about them all being 2 school years apart - my 2 boys are Oct. and Dec. birthdays so they start early) so at this point if I don't get pregnant this cycle we are going back to what we know works.. regardless if it gives us another boy :)

black&gold
January 15th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Anyone?? CD9 Here. I'm trying to stay off the boards to not think about it but who am I kidding :)

Boymomsrock
January 15th, 2013, 06:28 PM
I'm still here...have no idea of dpo though. :/ I know I either ovulated or soy made my temps high. I never got a +opk. First time ever. Unless I should've gotten it on cd 7 which would mean an o day or cd 9 and a 2-3 day cutoff so I'm not optimistic at all! Just waiting for my period. Who else is around?!

Thorz300
January 15th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Im not in the AF-O anymore, I am in the 2ww group right now, but I'm sure I will be in here by the end of this week as I am not extremely optimistic about this month. Not for any particular reason, just because it didn't work the last 2 times, why would it work this time???? My only symptom is a little period like cramping and that is it!!! 3 more days unit I POAS for the first time!!!

black&gold
January 15th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Good to know i'm not alone Boymomsrock! I hope your cutoff worked or that AF starts soon so you can try again!

Thorz - good luck! I'm rooting for you :) Cramping can definitely be a sign so don't lose all hope, but I know that feeling - haven't even had my attempt yet and I'm sure I'll be back here in a couple weeks! lol

Sunflower3
January 16th, 2013, 07:04 PM
I'm back. Got AF today!! Had a wacky cycle after my miscarriage so it's cycle day 1 for me!!!!

My Three Sons
January 16th, 2013, 08:09 PM
I'm here, CD6 for me. I've been Oing either 11 or 13 for the past several months, but I have given up swaying. I've been eating whatever I want since Christmas. I am also on a tight deadline to get pregnanct (May) so I figure I'll give up the sway and see if I get pregnant now...

atomic sagebrush
March 8th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Hey girls I'm going to unsticky this, if anyone wants to keep using it, if it's used regularly it will stay up at the top of the rotation. I think people are finding it too confusing to navigate the site becos we have so many stickies. Thanks.