PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas BFP!

Salsa
December 27th, 2012, 08:16 PM
I dont quite believe it! I woke up this morning feeling slightly queezy after weeing about 6 times last night. I decided to do a preg test as I know excessive peeing is something I always get from the get go when Im pregnant! And low and behold, I get my BFP! Finally! :cheerteam:
Im so excited but I conceived a month I did not strictly sway...

I have been on LE diet for nearly 7 months now and lost too much weight I stopped O. So in the last 3weeks Ive had to eat up and we DTD every second night in the hopes I'd catch the egg first thing before I put on too much weight. I put on 3kgs.
I am more at peace with the idea now that it may be a boy. In the end, I just wanted another baby. The idea of another girl had been obsessed about sooooo much in my mind, that when I actually took a moment and stepped back, I realised I just want to add to my already precious and perfect family. And another boy would be just wonderful. I already have my girl, I just so wanted it to be even, but at the end of the day I have my princess I should be grateful for that!

So, my DH and I totally relaxed which was good timing leading up to xmas, I had other things on my mind to keep me busy.
I just ate up and we DTD every second day. My DH still took LR and I was still vegetarian, and most days skipped breakfast.
What will be, will be. I just pray I have a healthy little munchkin in there, that decides to stick!
If he or she is even half as adorable as my other 3 children, I will feel very blessed. I already do feel very blessed!
Thank you all for your support! This site has been INCREDIBLE!
And to ATOMIC!!! What can I say???
I have found this journey to be amazingly insightful and have learnt so much about my own body, you have been wonderful. You are a wonderful person. I cant thank you enough :bowdown:

nuthinbutpink
December 27th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Yay! Congrats!

The Anchor
December 27th, 2012, 09:11 PM
OMG CONGRATS!

Cinss
December 27th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Congratulations!

Butterfly Spirit
December 27th, 2012, 11:18 PM
7523 Again Salsa,
How very wonderful!!! :) You must be over the moon!
Happy & Healthy 9 Months! :pregnant:

Salsa
December 28th, 2012, 12:35 AM
7523 Again Salsa,
How very wonderful!!! :) You must be over the moon!
Happy & Healthy 9 Months! :pregnant:

Thank you! I dont believe it! Im so excited!! x x x

Dreamofpink
December 28th, 2012, 05:14 AM
:cheerteam: Yay Salsa! Many congratulations! :cheerteam:

Northern_Shutterbug
December 28th, 2012, 05:24 AM
Congrats! When you due? There don't seem to be many of us due in Sept yet!

Pangea
December 28th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Congratulations again!!

Salsa
December 28th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Congrats! When you due? There don't seem to be many of us due in Sept yet!

Hard to say exactly as I had stopped O I hadnt had AF for over 7wks!
But I'd say Im prob not quite 4 weeks yet, close though. I think Im due about the 10th of Sept
Going to Doc next week, so many public holidays over New Years, I found it hard to be seen any earlier. Will go for bloods and dating scan soon to have a better idea!
When are you due?
Ive just started a thread for September due dates, hoping more ladies will join in soon!
How are you feeling?

x

boymaker
December 29th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Huge Congrats to you. Must have been an exceptionally merry Christmas. Happy and Healthy nine months!!!!

EODwife363
December 31st, 2012, 03:40 PM
Congratulations on your Christmas Miracle!

kris00
January 2nd, 2013, 09:37 PM
Awesome so exciting :)

WantingPink
January 2nd, 2013, 09:47 PM
What a great Christmas present!! Congrats!!

meeks32
January 15th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Omg Salsa yay! Do you know when you are due yet? Congrats hon!