PDA

View Full Version : Boy number 4

Lauran
December 28th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Ok so today I found out I'm having boy number 4. Of course I'm happy and realise how lucky I am but feelin a little sad to think that I wil never hav my little girl

6boysneedasis
December 28th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Hugs Lauran, I know that feeling!! He will be fabulous though, it helped me to buy something for him that we hadn't bought before for any of the others xxxx

mummyof3boys
December 28th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Hugs to you.... I am 6.3 weeks preg with #4 so I may be feeling like you soon
Congrats though on your beautiful boy x

Yuzu
January 3rd, 2013, 05:25 PM
I have four boys too, Lauran. I just had number 4 on December 6. I was miserable about it at first, but once he was born I felt so much better. He's only a few weeks old, but he seems to be such a nice baby (he's sleeping on my lap right now). I know it's hard right now, but I promise you will absolutely adore your new little guy!

My Three Sons
January 3rd, 2013, 08:50 PM
Hugs. I know it's tough now, but you'll feel better once he is here. I felt like that with #3 as I thought he'd be our last for sure. It helped to go buy a few things, cute little outfits and such. Who can resist cute little newborn things. :)

PlanB
January 9th, 2013, 05:47 AM
It's so hard. Have you got anyone to talk to about it?

That makes it even harder when you can't share how you feel.

Your boys will be so lucky to have each other and you as their mum.

It certainly doesn't mean you won't get your girl though. Cloverbear had 6 boys but went hi-tech and now she has 6 boys and 2 girls!

Lauran
January 9th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Thank u all so much for ur kind words. Just to update u all I'm so excited I can't wait to meet my little man. I was a birthing partner for my friend last week and it has made me so desperate to meet him. Im not feeling sad at all now but very maternal and in love wiv my 4th boy. I mean 4 of a kind is pretty special really :) I always said I would hav one more so I wil try everything possible too sway and hope for the best (any tips appreciated lol)