PDA

View Full Version : Personalized plan

redroses
December 30th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Hi, I paid for the plan a couple of days ago, just wondered what to expect next? Will the questionnaire go to my inbox?

Thanks!

Rosie x

nuthinbutpink
December 30th, 2012, 02:30 PM
On the main forum page, there was a new forum tgat would have appeared after you signed up. If you go to the main forum page and look at the forum just under this one that begins with "ACCESS..." you will find the questionnaire by clicking on that!

I can PM you too.

redroses
December 30th, 2012, 04:34 PM

atomic sagebrush
December 31st, 2012, 09:22 AM
Looking forward to getting your questionnaire!!

Cauliflower
January 7th, 2013, 08:45 AM
I just posted my questionnaire, did it in a little bit of a hurry, suddenly feeling it is almost March :/
Please ask me again, if something was not clear!
thank you

nuthinbutpink
January 7th, 2013, 08:48 AM
I just posted my questionnaire, did it in a little bit of a hurry, suddenly feeling it is almost March :/
Please ask me again, if something was not clear!
thank you

You can actually review them in the Completed Questionnaires Forum, cauliflower. Just reply to the thread they are in if you need to revise anything! We go them though!

atomic sagebrush
January 7th, 2013, 09:10 AM
I'll get it to you as quick as I can!!! in the meantime I'm going to message you with some diet stuff for the Custom Sway members that will help you get started.

atomic sagebrush
January 7th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Also you can always post questions in one of those threads or PM me with any questions.

My blue
January 3rd, 2020, 04:43 AM
Hi. I want to sway for a boy and I am already having a ltl girl. My husband's family is fully dominated with girls. Kindly guide me about my dream of having a boy

atomic sagebrush
January 5th, 2020, 11:29 AM
Hi! Are you pregnant now and in the planning stages or are you actively thinking about trying to conceive??

What we have found works best is doing the HE Diet 6 weeks or more: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-boy/16806-high-everything-diet-nutshell-version.html

Being sure for both you and your husband to take multivitamins that are well balanced and do not have megadoses of nutrients or any herbs in them

Weight lifting exercise 45 minutes a day, 4-5 days a week (do not exercise too much, that sways pink)

Gaining a small amount of weight or if you are already overweight, holding steady where you're at

Having 3 attempts (or 2 at least) in the fertile window, preferably O-1 through O Day (do not have just one attempt on O Day, that has been very pink friendly)

ABOVE ALL ELSE your husband needs to quit smoking or cut back if he smokes a lot.

Come join us in the TTC a Boy forum! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-boy/