PDA

View Full Version : 6 Week ultrasound Ramzi Theory me please

poohbearkrazy
December 30th, 2012, 07:41 PM
This trans-vaginal ultrasound was taken at exactly 6 weeks. I think I can faintly see the yolk sac on the right hand upper side. What do you think?

poohbearkrazy
December 30th, 2012, 07:54 PM
No guesses :( ?

girlmom
December 30th, 2012, 08:13 PM
im intrested to see what people say about your because mine is all on the left side. if its a vaginal u/s does that mean its flipped or not? i think with vaginal what you see is what you get so i would lean boy for you and girl for me. but again im new to all this and im not sure. im just guessing. but i also read upper means girl and lower means boy. so maybe its a girl, im sorry im pretty much useless when it comes to ramzi.

poohbearkrazy
December 30th, 2012, 08:18 PM
LOL, me too. Thanks for taking the time to guess anyways :)

poohbearkrazy
December 30th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Anymore guesses?

Inky
December 31st, 2012, 08:29 AM
it's hard to say what side it is on because whether you get a transvaginal u/s a not, the tech can flip things on the screen with a press of a button.

I went in for an u/s at 5 wks 4 days and the baby was on the left (transvag) then at 5 weeks 6 days, another u/s, and baby was on the right (transvag). So, one of the techs flipped, but I don't know which one.

Really the only way to know for sure is to ask the tech is the placenta is on the right or left.