PDA

View Full Version : half-a$$ed sway worth it?

marialll
December 31st, 2012, 12:48 AM
so i am swaying for a girl and have been doing the LE diet for about 2 months now. i am down about 10 pounds. but then came christmas. and i didn't do so well. for two days, i definitely cannot consider myself to have followed the LE diet. :)

since then, i got strict again and today i got a +OPK. so yesterday, today and until i ovulate i will be back on the diet.

is it too late? did i totally blow it? i am so mad at myself but man, the chocolate was just every where!

rainbowflower
December 31st, 2012, 04:05 AM
chocolate itself probably won't ruin a sway! it will cause a blood glucose raise but not the long-lasting type and then it will drop back down again

how long have you been back on a strict LE diet?

marialll
December 31st, 2012, 09:16 PM
2 days off and now 3 days back on. i think i o'ed either today or will tomorrow.

i keep thinking well, i already blew it so whatever. but then i think maybe it makes a difference to restrict calories right around o time.

oh, and it wasn't just chocolate unfortunately lol.

thanks for your response. i really appreciate it.

Wanting-a-girl
December 31st, 2012, 09:36 PM
I don't think two days can ruin it....

hotdogz&boyz
December 31st, 2012, 09:54 PM
Half-azzed is better than no-azzed :) So, yeah, I think it's still worth it. If you did other sway tactics and followed the diet for that long, I am thinking 2 days isnt enough to "ruin" it. My whole entire sway was half-azzed and it still worked...so I vote it can actually work FOR you, allowing lower T levels.

boymaker
January 1st, 2013, 05:49 AM
I agree, I don't think two days can ruin months of work. Just stick with being strict and I'm sure you'll be fine. Again, lucky does play a big part in all of this regardless of how strict one's diet is. Good luck Maria.

My Three Sons
January 1st, 2013, 12:39 PM
My diet went down the tubes this month too...not just two days worth either. I figure this will be the month that I get pregnant, just watch. I think though that I was on the diet prior to this so maybe that will make a difference. I dunno. As my safety net, I'm wearing lots of pink. LOL

marialll
January 2nd, 2013, 03:35 PM
lol. i love that. wearing lots of pink. well, it can't hurt right? oh, and luck definitely helps too :)
half azzed is better than no azzed, this cracked me up.
best of luck to you all.

My Three Sons
January 2nd, 2013, 04:35 PM
Seriously...I will grab a pair of pink undies each morning over blue... Like osmosis or something, but blue germs will erode into my uterus. I can't help little superstitions. :)

4boysdesperate4agirl
January 3rd, 2013, 12:54 AM
FXed you get that girl!

atomic sagebrush
January 4th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Milk and white choc are allowed on LE Diet.

It's the overall pattern of your diet that counts, not any one or two days. Just get back at it.

The Anchor
January 4th, 2013, 01:12 PM
DON'T PANIC, just pick up where you left off. A day or two of cheats is probably not going effect your sway, just go right back to your "times are tough" diet. And don't stress over it either, you don't want your T to shoot up :)

Dreamofpink
January 4th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Seriously...I will grab a pair of pink undies each morning over blue... Like osmosis or something, but blue germs will erode into my uterus. I can't help little superstitions. :)

LMAO!!!! I do this every time I ov and will not put blue sheets on the bed that week and only wear my pink pyjamas too!! :rofl:

My Three Sons
January 4th, 2013, 05:53 PM
I hear ya! I grab a pink bra lots of times too, but mainly the pink panties everytime...it's closer to the target. LOL

The Anchor
January 4th, 2013, 05:57 PM
I hear ya! I grab a pink bra lots of times too, but mainly the pink panties everytime...it's closer to the target. LOL

LOL!