PDA

View Full Version : Pool..does it sway?

stellanneedsasis
April 4th, 2011, 07:58 PM
We have a chlorine pool (vs. salt water) We live in Az so we will be spending LOTS of time in the pool this summer and I plan on starting to sway girl starting July/Aug. Does anyone know or have experience of swimming swaying one way or the other. Also I plan on doing a 3 day cut off, should I avoid the pool until after O? Thanks! p.s. I LOVE it here!! :bigsmile:

atomic sagebrush
April 5th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Swimming pools are supposed to sway blue by raising pH and the anecdotal experience seems to be that they do lead to the conception of more boys.

I would for sure stay out of the pool around O time. As soon as you see any EWCM form, stay out of the pool until you're sure you're no longer fertile.

stellanneedsasis
April 5th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Great, I will avoid it at least a week before O. Thank you!

purplepoet20
April 5th, 2011, 10:27 AM
I got my DS1 while in a pool... In Mesa!!!

A few friends of our conceived girls while in hottubs and we have one friend who just a month ago gave birth to a son who was conceived in a pool.

queen-of-harts
April 5th, 2011, 11:54 AM
What about salt water pool chlorinator would that be any different? I think i read once that epsom salt baths lower ph but then i saw that it raised it.Any clue?

swish
April 5th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Hi, sorry to jump on thread but...does swimming in the sea sway blue. Pools makes sense to me as I have two boys and swim ALOT

atomic sagebrush
April 7th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Hi, sorry to jump on thread but...does swimming in the sea sway blue. Pools makes sense to me as I have two boys and swim ALOT

It seems possible that it could because you can absorb sodium thorugh your skin but I am not sure there is any hard evidence of that. I know that Nicole Kidman swears her daughter was conceived by swimming in the ocean (well not actually swimming LOL).

atomic sagebrush
April 7th, 2011, 07:27 AM
What about salt water pool chlorinator would that be any different? I think i read once that epsom salt baths lower ph but then i saw that it raised it.Any clue?

Epsom salt baths raise pH but you may get some girl benefit by absorbing magnesium through your skin. I have seen epsom salt foot baths recommended for TTC pink.