PDA

View Full Version : Cm before Bfp?

Wanting-a-girl
December 31st, 2012, 07:37 PM
Af was due today and I have ewcm.... I have tracked my cm for months and usually there would be non or tacky cm....
I havnt tested yet...
I was just wondering if anyone kept track of their cm and what was it like before Bfp

pebmcpd7
December 31st, 2012, 07:52 PM
I get EWCM when af due, hope it dif for you.

Wanting-a-girl
December 31st, 2012, 08:04 PM
Alright thanks :) just didn't know.... I know I don't normally get it before Af ... I barley get it at O

cravingsalt
December 31st, 2012, 08:26 PM
Mine is creamy/tacky before af. Sounds like it could be promising. When are you testing?

Wanting-a-girl
December 31st, 2012, 08:48 PM
Forgot to buy a test today :s I was gonna test tomorrow but everything will be closed so I will have to wait till the second... I have a lot of Af like cramps.... I don't know what to think....

cravingsalt
December 31st, 2012, 08:52 PM
Check out the pregnancy charts in the Fertility Friend gallery- from what I remember secondary estrogen surges can cause the ewcm, and they are more common in pg charts, though they happen in both. Good luck!!

Pumpkin2011
January 1st, 2013, 03:44 AM
I always have EWCM before AF arrives and with both my pregnancies i had creamy/white CM.
Hope you get your BFP!

Dreamofpink
January 1st, 2013, 04:03 AM
You could try peeing on an opk if you have any :D

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Pumpkin2011
January 1st, 2013, 06:19 AM
You could try peeing on an opk if you have any :D

But an LH peak at the end if a cycle is common so the opk could be positive even if she is not pregnant. I already tried that and so devastated when AF arrived.

Wanting-a-girl
January 1st, 2013, 08:46 AM
Still no Af.... Waiting, waiting, waiting....
Thanks for your responses

True Blue
January 1st, 2013, 08:56 AM
GL wanting-a-girl :)

Dreamofpink
January 2nd, 2013, 08:52 AM
Sorry didn't realise that. You learn something new everyday on this fab site :-)
Any news yet?

Wanting-a-girl
January 2nd, 2013, 09:01 AM
Still no Af...... Gona go buy a test today!

black&gold
January 2nd, 2013, 01:11 PM
good luck!!! both my pregnancies I had ewcm (if I remember correctly) but this time I have nothing (hoping it's maybe jsut the diet) - I'm assuming I'm out for this month. Booo!

Wanting-a-girl
January 2nd, 2013, 01:17 PM
Thanks! I am having Af cramps for over a week now like the cramps I expect to go to the bathroom and Af is there lol DH is out getting me a test.... I would say cm today is wet but mpnot much there cervix is raising up so I don't know I feel like Af is coming but it hasn't HURRY UP DH!

onthepond
January 2nd, 2013, 06:43 PM
Good luck! I def had increased CM before my BFP and still do at 5 weeks preggo. Keep us posted!

Wanting-a-girl
January 2nd, 2013, 07:00 PM
Got my Bfp today! I'm in shock lol my other symptoms would be that I didnt get the one or two pimples I usually get with Af and tons of Af like cramping and three days ago my one breast felt like I was having a let down.... Other than that I don't know as I have been extremely sick for a week now I'm pretty sure I have pneumonia

cravingsalt
January 2nd, 2013, 07:30 PM
Whoa, so the ewcm could've been a sign. Wow, great for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Wanting-a-girl
January 2nd, 2013, 08:48 PM
It apparently was! I knew it was very different then my normal to be having that :)

black&gold
January 2nd, 2013, 08:58 PM
Congrats!!! I've been having the one boob let down feeling (it's very minor compared to what actual letdown feels like but still) I don't think I'll get a BFP but I wont know for sure until next week!

So exciting for you!!

black&gold
January 2nd, 2013, 09:00 PM
Oh, and on a scale of 1-10 how painful was the cramping? I can't remember what it was like with my others - but I've had mild cramping since O that comes and goes throughout the day. I wouldn't say painful but noticeable!

Wanting-a-girl
January 2nd, 2013, 09:01 PM
Yup and this month I refused to test early cause I didn't want to obsess and it really worked

Dreamofpink
January 3rd, 2013, 04:28 AM
Congratulations! That's fantastic news! :-)

Wanting-a-girl
January 3rd, 2013, 09:32 AM
Oh, and on a scale of 1-10 how painful was the cramping? I can't remember what it was like with my others - but I've had mild cramping since O that comes and goes throughout the day. I wouldn't say painful but noticeable!

The reason I didn't think I was pregnant this month is because of the cramping lol and my normal bitchy Pms the one day lol but the cramping feels like the cramping I have when my Af starts maybe even a little bit more painful too... And I know I had cramping 6dpo and then it went away and came back about 10dpo and has not went away yet... It's not crazy painful like I can get on with life with them

Wanting-a-girl
January 3rd, 2013, 09:32 AM
Thank you every one!

Pangea
January 3rd, 2013, 09:37 AM
Congratulations!

strawberrymom
January 3rd, 2013, 09:50 AM
Congratulations!

pebmcpd7
January 3rd, 2013, 12:50 PM
Pangea, any news??

The Anchor
January 3rd, 2013, 12:58 PM
CONGRATS w-a-g!!!

Pangea
January 3rd, 2013, 01:05 PM
Pangea, any news??

I tested this morning and it was still BFN. No sign of AF yet but it'll probably arrive this evening or tomorrow morning.

black&gold
January 3rd, 2013, 01:38 PM
The reason I didn't think I was pregnant this month is because of the cramping lol and my normal bitchy Pms the one day lol but the cramping feels like the cramping I have when my Af starts maybe even a little bit more painful too... And I know I had cramping 6dpo and then it went away and came back about 10dpo and has not went away yet... It's not crazy painful like I can get on with life with them

Well congrats! That's super exciting. I've had some cramping but it's starting to fade. I'm not expecting to be pregnant since it was our first and only attempt a few days before O with a big J&D so if something did make it, that'd be close to a miracle lol ;)

Wanting-a-girl
January 3rd, 2013, 03:02 PM
My fingers are crossed for you! How many dpo are you?

black&gold
January 4th, 2013, 01:00 PM
My fingers are crossed for you! How many dpo are you?

I'm at 11DPO now. I've been exhausted today - the feeling when you're coming down with a flu bug and your body aches and I've been crampy all last night and today. Not sure what to think as I've also been waking up to pee. I'm trying to not think about it because I'm guessing it's my mind making everything up :P I haven't wanted to test also because I know false negatives are very common. AF is due tuesday so we'll see!

The Anchor
January 4th, 2013, 01:03 PM
I'm at 11DPO now. I've been exhausted today - the feeling when you're coming down with a flu bug and your body aches and I've been crampy all last night and today. Not sure what to think as I've also been waking up to pee. I'm trying to not think about it because I'm guessing it's my mind making everything up :P I haven't wanted to test also because I know false negatives are very common. AF is due tuesday so we'll see!

GOOD LUCK BLAKELY!!!

Wanting-a-girl
January 4th, 2013, 01:18 PM
I'm at 11DPO now. I've been exhausted today - the feeling when you're coming down with a flu bug and your body aches and I've been crampy all last night and today. Not sure what to think as I've also been waking up to pee. I'm trying to not think about it because I'm guessing it's my mind making everything up :P I haven't wanted to test also because I know false negatives are very common. AF is due tuesday so we'll see! well i actually got the flu and a wretched cough that left me with no energy and body aches galore... the reason i couldnt symptom spot at all... not testing this month for me was the best cause i did not constantly obseese and i didnt want to get an early poitive that ends in a chemical.... i saw your other post on a different post about not having boob pain.. that was my first symptom with my last two boys even before bfp but this time my boobs didnt start hurting till yesterday ... except for that one day i had phantom let down feelings.... i am really anticipating tuesday for your update!!!!!!

black&gold
January 4th, 2013, 01:58 PM
well i actually got the flu and a wretched cough that left me with no energy and body aches galore... the reason i couldnt symptom spot at all... not testing this month for me was the best cause i did not constantly obseese and i didnt want to get an early poitive that ends in a chemical.... i saw your other post on a different post about not having boob pain.. that was my first symptom with my last two boys even before bfp but this time my boobs didnt start hurting till yesterday ... except for that one day i had phantom let down feelings.... i am really anticipating tuesday for your update!!!!!!

Mhmm interesting to hear about the no boob pain this time for you! I literally have NO boobs left after bfing both kids - i can't even fit in an a cup bra (NO JOKE!) so part of me wondered if there was nothing left to hurt hahaha! However, I was this flat after my first son, and my boobs started hurting and growing with my second again so that tipped me off - can't remember if it was right around my BFP though as I know I waited for a missed period to test for him. Either way, it was my first cycle trying so I won't be too disappointed. I just can't believe the lower back pain (it's not severe, just noticeable) I've been having and mild menstrual like cramps today and yesteryday. I actually was just searching about miscarriage symptoms because I was so convinced early this week it was over for the month as I was literally symptoms free it seemed and now I'm just dead exhausted! Both boys were 1 hit wonders.. but that was with multiple attempts so it's possible, but trying not to get my hopes up - that'd be too easy!

black&gold
January 4th, 2013, 02:00 PM
GOOD LUCK BLAKELY!!!

Thanks Anchor :)