TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
BOY!!
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
boy, boy, boy
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Lost a lot of weight in the months prior to ttc due to a medication that killed my appetite. In the weeks prior to attempt I tried to follow LE and lost even more weight.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
General weight loss for 3/4 months, LE for about 2 weeks.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
-
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
No meat during 2 weeks on LE. Was already skipping breakfast long ago, kept carbs low but also ate little protien or fat. Drank CL and diet coke and ate a lot of sugar free foods with artificial sugars.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Over about 4 months went from 110lbs to 89lbs at O
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
no excersize
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
don't know
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 2 Days Before O

Any additional comments?
Used full dose of Rephresh 6 days before O and again 3 days before O
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
-
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
We ended up doing a rushed attempt standing in the bathroom. A lot of semen came out as I had to be up and about cooking dinner and taking care of the kids afterwards. For all 3 of my boys I laid with hips propped after DTD.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Baby asprin
folic acid
Antihistamine
Saw Palmetto

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
Took Saw Palmetto AF-O, Baby Asprin 3 days a week, 24 hour Zyrtec at noon and Benadryl at night everyday for 5 days until O.
Did you do anything with Ions?
no
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
no
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
My terribly unhealthy diet and lack of nutrition as well as my weight loss. DTD once after a 7 day abstinence (frequent BD got us 3 boys). My lack of cm leading up to and during O which is a first for me.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I was under some stress due to the holidays, my recent miscarriage and my father being sick in the hospital so I worry about my T levels.
Things worth mentioning:
I had an early loss (chemical) the previous cycle and I'm unsure what affect that may have.

lollylegs
January 2nd, 2013, 07:26 AM
Congratulations! Hoping for a happy, healthy time for you both and fx you'll be holding a girl later this year.

3boys
January 2nd, 2013, 07:45 AM
Sounds great. Congratulations and good luck!

mama3
January 2nd, 2013, 12:42 PM
Southern Butterfly! Same Southern Butterfly from ingender? I must say you were VERY comforting to me on my last pregnancy! (scubathesea) You just always had the right thing to say! So congrats on your pregnancy! I thought you were done trying! You will sail through it amazingly. Of course, I'll keep my fingers crossed for pink! If this isn't the same Southern Butterfly, congrats just the same:)

Southern Butterfly
January 2nd, 2013, 04:41 PM
Southern Butterfly! Same Southern Butterfly from ingender? I must say you were VERY comforting to me on my last pregnancy! (scubathesea) You just always had the right thing to say! So congrats on your pregnancy! I thought you were done trying! You will sail through it amazingly. Of course, I'll keep my fingers crossed for pink! If this isn't the same Southern Butterfly, congrats just the same:)

Hiya Scuba! Yep, I'm the same one from IG and I do remember you! How are you? How are your boys? That is so sweet that you remembered me and I'm so glad I was able to be supportive:happy:

We were pretty sure we were done after DS3 and were ready to move on from babies so we could enjoy raising the boys. Then I found myself unexpectedly pregnant in November but it ended as a chemical. I was shocked at how hard I took it and it really made me realize I wanted another baby. DH agreed to give it one try in December and here we are lol. I figured since were were doing just the one attempt I might as well incorporate a few sway techniques and was glad to find all of Atomics wonderful research. I didn't really take the sway too seriously because in all honesty I would be very happy with another sweet baby boy.

So glad you remembered me from IG and I hope to see you aro

mama3
January 10th, 2013, 01:49 AM
I am just so THRILLED for you! My last pregnancy was SO difficult, but once he was here it was better. I REALLY looked to other moms of three boys that were happy for support and you were an AMAZING example and support. He is a gem. So sweet and so adored by all of us. I am happy. Thinking of trying again, and amazingly enough, have hit a point where I would be happy with another boy. (but of course I'm gearing up to sway for a girl:) Mostly I want a playmate for the baby now and to even up the number to 4 and then we would be done. So thank you for your positivity and congrats on your pregnancy and the journey you are on!

hotdogz&boyz
January 11th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Congrats! Your sway looks wonderful. I hope you get a pinkie :)

Southern Butterfly
March 26th, 2013, 07:35 PM
We're having another sweet baby boy!!! :heart::xy::heart:

PolishPrincess
March 26th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Congratulations!!! I am on the fence anymore about even swaying because I just think four boys is so amazing! My grandmother raised four and had the most wonderful life of love and family. God bless and again Congrats!!!

Am3a
March 26th, 2013, 09:26 PM
SB, that's wonderful! Congratulations! Xx

katewantsagirl
April 2nd, 2013, 05:21 AM
TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
BOY!!
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
boy, boy, boy

Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Lost a lot of weight in the months prior to ttc due to a medication that killed my appetite. In the weeks prior to attempt I tried to follow LE and lost even more weight.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
General weight loss for 3/4 months, LE for about 2 weeks.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
-
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
No meat during 2 weeks on LE. Was already skipping breakfast long ago, kept carbs low but also ate little protien or fat. Drank CL and diet coke and ate a lot of sugar free foods with artificial sugars.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Over about 4 months went from 110lbs to 89lbs at O
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
no excersize
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
don't know
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 2 Days Before O

Any additional comments?
Used full dose of Rephresh 6 days before O and again 3 days before O
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
-
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
We ended up doing a rushed attempt standing in the bathroom. A lot of semen came out as I had to be up and about cooking dinner and taking care of the kids afterwards. For all 3 of my boys I laid with hips propped after DTD.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Baby asprin
folic acid
Antihistamine
Saw Palmetto

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
Took Saw Palmetto AF-O, Baby Asprin 3 days a week, 24 hour Zyrtec at noon and Benadryl at night everyday for 5 days until O.
Did you do anything with Ions?
no
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
no
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
My terribly unhealthy diet and lack of nutrition as well as my weight loss. DTD once after a 7 day abstinence (frequent BD got us 3 boys). My lack of cm leading up to and during O which is a first for me.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I was under some stress due to the holidays, my recent miscarriage and my father being sick in the hospital so I worry about my T levels.
Things worth mentioning:
I had an early loss (chemical) the previous cycle and I'm unsure what affect that may have.

Good luck!! Thinking PINK for you x