PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Saga
December 28th, 2010, 03:52 AM
Hi, I'm MySaga on IG:) This is a really nice forum NBP!

I have been through a cuple of high tech cycles with no success and are now swaying for a girl.

Janed
December 28th, 2010, 08:01 AM
Welcome and good luck with the swaying! Atomic and Viene can help you out if you need it!

Liv
December 28th, 2010, 09:19 AM
Good to have you here!

LittleLadyBug4Me
December 29th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Hi great you are here! I was trying to let you know somehow that I made that call, had a meeting and yes, we go for it :-). So far I am happy with them. We will see the result.....fingers crossed you will get your girl!

atomic sagebrush
December 29th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Hi and welcome! Let me know how I can help! ♥

Saga
December 30th, 2010, 03:02 AM
Hi great you are here! I was trying to let you know somehow that I made that call, had a meeting and yes, we go for it :-). So far I am happy with them. We will see the result.....fingers crossed you will get your girl!
Hi there, nice to hear from you!! I could not pm you, I need to post more posts! So happy to se that you have decided to go for it, I am looking forward to follow your jurney!

Sara'sFHC
December 30th, 2010, 10:02 AM
Welcome!!!

Catch!
December 30th, 2010, 10:43 AM
Welcome, nice to see you here!

LittleLadyBug4Me
December 30th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Hi there, nice to hear from you!! I could not pm you, I need to post more posts! So happy to se that you have decided to go for it, I am looking forward to follow your jurney!

Hi, no problem, I dealt with the number of posts my way..:-)) (see my intro). I will let you know more once more happens...so far I am looking forward to the whole process and we will see what it brings. I am trying accept both possible opposite results.....it will not be easy....

My Fabulous Children
January 2nd, 2011, 02:16 AM
Welcome!