PDA

View Full Version : Swayed for a boy in 2013 and we are having ...

Cinss
January 1st, 2013, 09:03 PM
So its a New Year and we need to keep track of our BLUE swayers outcomes :) This is not a thread to pick apart peoples sways it's just a fun way we can keep track of who is having boys and girls. Please let me know in PM if you wish to be added or taken off the list. You will be added here once you get your BFP :)

The last thread like this ended up with a tally of 22 Girls and 40 boys - http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-boy-sway/5584-swayed-boy-2011-2012-we-having.html

I really think we will be seeing a LOT of little BLUE bundles this year as we seem to be getting better swaying advice form the ladies who have had successful sways in the past.

1. :bluesperm: LolaInLove Hoping for :DS: and is having :DS:

2. :bluesperm: 4Giffins Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

3. :bluesperm: Mum to three girls Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

4. :bluesperm: ELP Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

5. :bluesperm: Taz27 Swayerd :DS: and is having :DS:

6. :bluesperm: Rabbit Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

7. :bluesperm: Aftmjt Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

8. :bluesperm: Huds Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

9. :bluesperm: Afy Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

10. :bluesperm: Onthepond Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

11. :bluesperm: Sunnyinflorida Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

12. :bluesperm: tmbabcock Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

13. :bluesperm: Hokievol Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

14. :bluesperm: TTCaPrince Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

15. :bluesperm: Ribenaberry Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

16. :bluesperm: Bella29 Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

17. :bluesperm: Pooh_ob Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

18. :bluesperm: ChasingBlu Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

19. :bluesperm: mandie*wantsaboy* Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

20. :bluesperm: Plantain Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

21. :bluesperm: NancyNichols1 Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

22. :bluesperm: Cdurkin12 Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

23. :bluesperm: Mollisol Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

24. :bluesperm: Somaye29 Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

25. :bluesperm: NYC_CNM Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

26 :bluesperm: Becca Swayed :DS: and is having :DS: and a :DD:

27. :bluesperm: Only Praying Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

28. :bluesperm: Cass Swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

1. :pinksperm: Alyssasmom789 Swayed :DS: and is having :DD:

2. :pinksperm: True Blue Swayed :DS: and is having :DD:

3. :pinksperm: Zebaniee Swayed :DS: and is having :DD:

4. :pinksperm: Lh8609 Swayed :DS: and is having :DD:

5. :pinksperm: Elico Swayed :DS: and is having :DD:

6. :pinksperm: knartar Swayed :DS: and is having :DD:

7. :pinksperm: DreamINBlue Swayed :DS: and is having :DD:

mum2daisypie
January 18th, 2013, 02:39 AM
Im swaying blue this year can I be added please?.....oooh nervous!!

Cinss
January 18th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Im swaying blue this year can I be added please?.....oooh nervous!!

Yes of course i will add you as soon as you get your BFP :) If i dont see it in your posts just shoot me a PM :)

mum2daisypie
January 20th, 2013, 12:15 PM
oh I get it now, its when we've got BFP! hehe. Thought it was those who were ttc for some reason!

Must have baby brain already! :-)

Thanks

4Giffins
January 23rd, 2013, 01:46 PM
You can add me to the list! :)

Wantabelly
February 2nd, 2013, 04:41 PM
We swayed Blue can you add us please? We had a surprise early ovulation though so not quite sure how that's gonna play into it

Mum to three girls
March 20th, 2013, 05:05 AM
I've just seen this! I swayed blue, am 12 weeks now.

atomic sagebrush
March 30th, 2013, 10:45 AM
thanks so much for keepign this going ladies!!!!

ELP
March 30th, 2013, 02:09 PM
And me! I'm not on there yet!! But my sway was a bit poor and I dont eant it to drag down the stats?? If we go pink we may need to add a note by it for lazy sway maybe:agree:

atomic sagebrush
March 30th, 2013, 02:27 PM
I want everyone on the stats regardless of how good a sway they did. It's better that way, I don't like that feeling of competition that went on on the other sites where people were told their sways were not good enough, and I think people exaggerate their sways because of it.

Plus, we don't want to cherry pick the data and only show those that support the idea of swaying.

The sways that produce opposites are just as helpful as those that succeed, and so-so sways that succeed are also great sources of info for everyone!!!!

pooh_ob
April 2nd, 2013, 09:00 PM
Thank you for adding me! Got my second set of labs today and all is well. :-)

minimatron
April 2nd, 2013, 11:34 PM
That lady is me from last thread. I'll let you know Friday evening. Good luck everyone x

Cinss
April 2nd, 2013, 11:48 PM
That lady is me from last thread. I'll let you know Friday evening. Good luck everyone x

I know, i've been stalking you (hehe) so i can add the last blue bear over there ;)

minimatron
April 3rd, 2013, 12:51 AM
These weeks have been dragging. I'll post as soon as I can. My scan is at 315 pm eastern standard time. No doubt I'll be on here on Friday counting the hours with you all.

ELP
April 3rd, 2013, 06:02 AM
Dont even worry about going to the scan mini thats a boy for sure in there:bigsmile:Cinss just fill her in blue now:agree:

xxxx
April 3rd, 2013, 11:17 AM
I swayed blue, still waiting to take the test and confirm +ve. Its 7DPO/attempt, I feel its bfp but need a confirmation. Will update soon.

ELP
April 3rd, 2013, 11:55 AM
I want everyone on the stats regardless of how good a sway they did. It's better that way, I don't like that feeling of competition that went on on the other sites where people were told their sways were not good enough, and I think people exaggerate their sways because of it.

Plus, we don't want to cherry pick the data and only show those that support the idea of swaying.

The sways that produce opposites are just as helpful as those that succeed, and so-so sways that succeed are also great sources of info for everyone!!!!

Ah yes of course:agree: And if i do get a pinky then I will be in a good position to point people in the right direction of the better efforted sway 1:agree:

Cinss
April 3rd, 2013, 05:56 PM
I swayed blue, still waiting to take the test and confirm +ve. Its 7DPO/attempt, I feel its bfp but need a confirmation. Will update soon.

Best of luck! Hope you get a nice BFP soon :)

xxxx
April 4th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Thanks Cinss, am seriously hoping. Everything else confirms positive, the twinging sensations on the left and right lower belly and the sea taste on the tongue. Hmmm just waiting to take the test as I just don't want to be in a hurry. I am still praying for a blue sticky baby.

Mum to three girls
April 11th, 2013, 07:08 AM
We are having a boy! Confirmed on Mat21 testing (or similar, it was one of the newer blood tests). Will update my sway soon.

Cinss
April 11th, 2013, 07:30 AM
We are having a boy! Confirmed on Mat21 testing (or similar, it was one of the newer blood tests). Will update my sway soon.

Congratulations Mum!!! What a great start to the tally :)

:DS: - 1

xxxx
April 11th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Had a chemical pregnancy. Had Implantation spotting at 9po and AF showed up at 11DPO. found tissues which I took to the GP. Doc. confirmed chemical but could not analyse the cause. Told him about my short LP, he thinks might be the case. Now am wondering why it is difficult for blue swayers to get pregnant.

xxxx
April 11th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Congrats mumtothreegirls, you will have to change your name as I mentioned previously.

Cinss
April 11th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Had a chemical pregnancy. Had Implantation spotting at 9po and AF showed up at 11DPO. found tissues which I took to the GP. Doc. confirmed chemical but could not analyse the cause. Told him about my short LP, he thinks might be the case. Now am wondering why it is difficult for blue swayers to get pregnant.

So sorry to hear that :(

6bluewant1pink
April 11th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Good Luck Ladies! Here is a great post for me throw away all my never needed ever again BLUE DUST!!!!!!
:bigsmile:

Cinss
April 11th, 2013, 07:15 PM
I have added Lolainlove to the tally, she was swaying boy for a long time, took a break/infertility issues, and has come back pregnant with a boy.

So now we have :DS: - 2 :bluecheer:

ELP
April 23rd, 2013, 02:38 PM
Cinss I had my NT today and am confident its a blue for me too!! So could you update me with a note maybe saying v.promising nub:agree: Thats unless your off delivering your little man of course;):bigsmile:

Cinss
April 23rd, 2013, 05:30 PM
Cinss I had my NT today and am confident its a blue for me too!! So could you update me with a note maybe saying v.promising nub:agree: Thats unless your off delivering your little man of course;):bigsmile:
I saw the nub shot :) Thats gotta be a boy :bluecheer:

4Giffins
April 24th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Add a little blue bear for me!! I cant believe we are having a BOY!! :running:

Cinss
April 24th, 2013, 06:09 PM

YAY YAY YAY Congratulations :bigsmile:

Cinss
April 24th, 2013, 06:09 PM

YAY YAY YAY Congratulations :bigsmile:

afy
April 26th, 2013, 12:22 AM
YaaY! I'm on the list thanks for adding me... ًnow just need to wait for results!

Cinss
April 26th, 2013, 06:26 AM
YaaY! I'm on the list thanks for adding me... ًnow just need to wait for results!
Yes and the results so far have been fantastic!

afy
April 26th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Yes and the results so far have been fantastic!

I know cinns!! I seen the results i was amazed ofcourse it's not a guarantee but I would love to have a little blue bear for me too x

taz27
April 30th, 2013, 04:50 PM
I've been lurking the past year or so, but I'm glad this is my first post...swayed blue as per the guidelines here and just learned we are having a boy. :)

dloui128
April 30th, 2013, 05:14 PM
I've been lurking the past year or so, but I'm glad this is my first post...swayed blue as per the guidelines here and just learned we are having a boy. :)

Congrats :)

Cinss
April 30th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Thanks for updating us Taz27! Congratulations on your son :)

Cinss
April 30th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Tally to date -

:DS: - 5

:DD: - 1

Huds
June 28th, 2013, 07:27 AM
I think true blue is having a beautiful girl. Was being nosy and looking at profiles :-\

Cinss
June 29th, 2013, 06:42 PM
:DS: - 5
:DD: - 2

fourthtimesacharm
July 1st, 2013, 01:50 AM
I swayed blue and 17 weeks pregnant but we are team green for now

Cinss
July 7th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Congrats on the team green baby BOY - Rabbit :)

6 - :DS:
2 - :DD:

CSA
July 11th, 2013, 07:44 PM
I swayed blue and found out today that we are pregnant! :) Fingers crossed, wish us luck!

Cinss
July 11th, 2013, 08:25 PM
I swayed blue and found out today that we are pregnant! :) Fingers crossed, wish us luck!

Congratulations on your BFP :) Best of luck for a sticky blue bean!

afy
July 18th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Cinns weve had some lovely news today Aftmjt she was told she's having a BOY! Another successful boy sway!

atomic sagebrush
July 18th, 2013, 01:46 PM
2 custom sway people also got boys this week but neither wanted to post their sway - they should not be included in the stats because they didn't post publicly for independent verification, but just wanted you guys to know. I really feel like we're on the right track.

aftmjt
July 18th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Cinns weve had some lovely news today Aftmjt she was told she's having a BOY! Another successful boy sway!

Thanks yes I swayed with all the info I gathered on here thanks guys and found out today it's a boy

Cinss
July 19th, 2013, 11:24 PM
Thanks yes I swayed with all the info I gathered on here thanks guys and found out today it's a boy
Congratulations! Our 3 girls just adore their little brother. Your son will never want for cuddles! :)

Cinss
July 19th, 2013, 11:26 PM
7 - :DS:
2 - :DD:

Hokievol
July 22nd, 2013, 08:43 AM
I swayed blue and got my BFP this morning! Add me!

Cinss
July 22nd, 2013, 08:52 PM
I swayed blue and got my BFP this morning! Add me!
Congratulations!

Huds
July 24th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Add a blue bear for me Cinss im having a boy... Thank u so much

Hokievol
July 24th, 2013, 09:09 AM

Congratulations!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Cinss
July 24th, 2013, 11:04 PM

:bluecheer: Congrats Huds :bluecheer:

Huds
July 25th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Afy is baking a BOY!!!!!!! Yayyy another blue bear to add xx

dloui128
July 25th, 2013, 01:58 PM
man the blue swayers are kicking asses and taking names :)

Cinss
July 25th, 2013, 06:20 PM
:bluecheer: Congratulations Afy :bluecheer:

Cinss
July 25th, 2013, 06:22 PM
:DS: - 9
:DD: - 2

Cinss
July 25th, 2013, 06:22 PM
man the blue swayers are kicking asses and taking names :)
That is for sure! :)

atomic sagebrush
July 28th, 2013, 01:19 PM
I woke up in the middle of the night thinking we have missed someone who got an opposite - waffles?? Was that a blue swayer??

Cinss
July 28th, 2013, 10:26 PM
9 :DS:
2 :DD:

dloui128
July 29th, 2013, 09:16 AM
I woke up in the middle of the night thinking we have missed someone who got an opposite - waffles?? Was that a blue swayer??

yes, I believe she swayed in 2012 though?

dloui128
July 29th, 2013, 09:20 AM
I just looked and she is in the 2012 one

ELP
July 29th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Switch it back Cinss!!!:bigsmile:

Lh8609
July 29th, 2013, 01:18 PM
We swayed blue and will find out early sept!

dloui128
July 29th, 2013, 01:41 PM

your nub shot is very promising :fingers:

Cinss
July 30th, 2013, 12:09 AM

Congrats, and goodluck :)

Cinss
July 30th, 2013, 12:10 AM
Switch it back Cinss!!!:bigsmile:

I did, thank you dloui for checking :)

Lh8609
July 30th, 2013, 12:46 AM
Thanks guys :)

dloui128
August 9th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Zebaniee is having a little girl

tmbabcock
August 13th, 2013, 02:05 AM
Got my bfp today! Swayed blue and we shall see in a couple months!

Cinss
August 13th, 2013, 03:16 AM
Got my bfp today! Swayed blue and we shall see in a couple months!

Congratulations on the BFP, sending you blue dust :)

dloui128
August 26th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Lh8609 is having a little girl

dloui128
August 26th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Happylane got her BFP

Cinss
August 26th, 2013, 07:15 PM
:DS: - 9
:DD: - 4

dloui128
September 5th, 2013, 03:26 PM
TTCaPRINCE got her BFP!

TTCaPRINCE
September 5th, 2013, 08:27 PM
It is so exciting to see my name on the OP!!! Thanks dloui!! I completely forgot to post in here!

Cinss
September 5th, 2013, 08:45 PM
It is so exciting to see my name on the OP!!! Thanks dloui!! I completely forgot to post in here!
Congrats on the BFP! :) :bluecheer:

TTCaPRINCE
September 5th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Thanks Cinss! You were also such a big help to me during my sway!! I appreciate it!

atomic sagebrush
September 6th, 2013, 12:01 PM
elico having girl after boy sway

onthepond
September 7th, 2013, 04:18 AM
Cinss, I can finally be updated on here - found out today we are having a BOY after a light light sway. Thanks for all of the support ladies!

atomic sagebrush
September 7th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Yay!!!

Cinss
September 9th, 2013, 12:34 AM
Cinss, I can finally be updated on here - found out today we are having a BOY after a light light sway. Thanks for all of the support ladies!

That is FANTASTIC news onthepond!!! I am so so so happy for you!!!

Cinss
September 9th, 2013, 12:34 AM
10 - :DS:
5 - :DD:

atomic sagebrush
September 9th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Sunny in Fla having boy after 4 girls with HE Diet sway - normally i would not want to add to stats but so many people know her from IG that others can verify I'm not making it up lol

ELP
September 10th, 2013, 04:40 AM
Sunny!!!!!!!! I often wonder how she is, such a genuinely happy lady!! So, so, so pleased for her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When is she due??? We were due our last together before she left IG and I never got to see her little ladies announcement, dont want to miss this one:)

nuthinbutpink
September 10th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Sunny in Fla having boy after 4 girls with HE Diet sway - normally i would not want to add to stats but so many people know her from IG that others can verify I'm not making it up lol

That's awesome! I know DD 3 was a surprise and that's the last I saw of her on here. Tell her to post her sway! I'm sure others would love to see what she did.

atomic sagebrush
September 10th, 2013, 12:57 PM
I did ask her to and I saw her username on here this am so i am hoping she does.

I am so so thrilled for her - truly one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure to meet!!! :)

sunnyinflorida
September 10th, 2013, 02:49 PM
I will post. I was not planning on swaying till the winter or early next year *if* dh was on board. We did talk about adding another and he said maybe so I started the diet ASAP lol! I gathered all the research off here I could and started eating clean and did the low calorie HE diet along with some supplements. I got pg by surprise (I was bf'ing and no pp at caught off guard by ovulating) with a two day cut off. I was already on the diet 2 months prior. I do believe the diet was the main factor that got me my boy :DS:

sunnyinflorida
September 10th, 2013, 02:50 PM
I did ask her to and I saw her username on here this am so i am hoping she does.

I am so so thrilled for her - truly one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure to meet!!! :)Thanks your to sweet!!

Adia
September 11th, 2013, 02:42 PM
I will post. I was not planning on swaying till the winter or early next year *if* dh was on board. We did talk about adding another and he said maybe so I started the diet ASAP lol! I gathered all the research off here I could and started eating clean and did the low calorie HE diet along with some supplements. I got pg by surprise (I was bf'ing and no pp at caught off guard by ovulating) with a two day cut off. I was already on the diet 2 months prior. I do believe the diet was the main factor that got me my boy :DS:

I remember you from IG! Congratulations! What wonderful news!

I hope you are right about the diet because I have been on it for about 9months!!!

dloui128
October 3rd, 2013, 05:19 PM
Just giving this a bump so the ladies who are not on the list yet that swayed for a boy and got a BFP also who swayed for a boy and know the gender, please respond so we can update :)

Hokievol
October 16th, 2013, 09:38 PM
I should know what I'm having two weeks from today!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk now Free ('http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10')

3littleladies
October 16th, 2013, 10:10 PM
I remember you from IG! Congratulations! What wonderful news!

I hope you are right about the diet because I have been on it for about 9months!!!

I was on it for 12months & it didn't work for me, oh well! We're all different, I hope it works for you Adia!

Adia
October 17th, 2013, 11:36 AM
I was on it for 12months & it didn't work for me, oh well! We're all different, I hope it works for you Adia!

Thanks 3 little ladies. I have been swaying for so long with so many ups &downs that I'll be fine if I have a DD4. At my age a healthy baby would be wonderful!

atomic sagebrush
October 17th, 2013, 02:43 PM
I should know what I'm having two weeks from today!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk now Free ('http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10')

I can't wait!!! Sending you a metric ton of atomic blue dust.

3littleladies
October 17th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Atomic your little girl is so cute!

3littleladies
October 17th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Thanks 3 little ladies. I have been swaying for so long with so many ups &downs that I'll be fine if I have a DD4. At my age a healthy baby would be wonderful!

Adia I know how you feel its frustrating, when I fell pregnant I was so relieved that I didn't need to think about swaying anymore, but then I was so scared hoping that all that effort would pay off & I'd get a little boy, but unfortunately it didn't for me, I really hope it pays off for you Adia, I really mean that.

Now when I look at her I feel blessed cause she's such a sweet sweet little girl!

atomic sagebrush
October 18th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Atomic your little girl is so cute!

Thank you so very much!!! I count my blessings every day.

nancynichols1
October 19th, 2013, 07:34 PM

Where did you find the low calorie version of HE? Is there a post or thread somewhere on this site?!!! I would love that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

tmbabcock
October 26th, 2013, 10:16 AM
It's a boy!!

atomic sagebrush
October 26th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Where did you find the low calorie version of HE? Is there a post or thread somewhere on this site?!!! I would love that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

It's in dream members, I'll post it in your private forum

dloui128
October 28th, 2013, 09:36 AM
12 :DS:
5 :DD:

If anyone else has found out what they are having let me know and I will change the stats :)

somaye29
October 29th, 2013, 04:30 AM
hello all! Im swaying blue this year can I be added here please?

dloui128
October 29th, 2013, 09:32 AM
hello all! Im swaying blue this year can I be added here please?

Hi hun, we will add you as soon as you get your BFP, hopefully it is soon :)

Hokievol
October 30th, 2013, 11:21 AM
IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dloui128
October 30th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Congrats Hokievol!!

13 :DS:

ELP
October 31st, 2013, 09:44 AM
Great, great, great news Hoki and Tmb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bluecheer:

dloui128
November 13th, 2013, 12:31 PM
14 :DS:

TTCaPRINCE
November 13th, 2013, 03:24 PM
It's a boy!!!! Just looked at page one and saw my two blue bears!!! What a great sight!!!!

Maybeaboyinthefuture?
November 13th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Congratulations TTCaPRINCe!!!!!! So Happy for you!!:-D

dloui128
November 26th, 2013, 03:24 PM
15 :DS:

Ribenaberry
November 28th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Thank you for updating, I actually can't believe we are getting our baby boy :)

Xxx

dloui128
November 29th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Thank you for updating, I actually can't believe we are getting our baby boy :)

Xxx

So excited for you, congrats again!

mollisol
December 3rd, 2013, 12:00 PM
Got my BFP a few weeks ago, can I be added to the list please?

dloui128
December 3rd, 2013, 02:18 PM
Got my BFP a few weeks ago, can I be added to the list please?

Yes, congrats!

rachel86
December 4th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Can ou please add me to the list? I'm pregnant 1st trimester, and swayed boy

dloui128
December 5th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Can ou please add me to the list? I'm pregnant 1st trimester, and swayed boy

absolutely, congrats!

somaye29
December 7th, 2013, 03:52 AM
I have my BFP about one week ago. Please add me now.
:happy:

Petal
December 7th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Stats are looking good!!!! x

Bella29
December 13th, 2013, 08:08 AM
I swayed for a boy, and we were successful!!! We are expecting a little boy!!! yay!!! thanks for all the info here girls. I think the preseed was maybe what helped us :) not sure tho of course. but there were 6 girls between me and my sister, and we are now expecting the first boy in our family ::)) beyond excited!!!

dloui128
December 13th, 2013, 11:58 AM
I swayed for a boy, and we were successful!!! We are expecting a little boy!!! yay!!! thanks for all the info here girls. I think the preseed was maybe what helped us :) not sure tho of course. but there were 6 girls between me and my sister, and we are now expecting the first boy in our family ::)) beyond excited!!!

awesome news, huge congrats!!

dloui128
December 13th, 2013, 12:00 PM
16 :DS:

Bella29
December 13th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Thank you :) looks like the stats are pretty good :).

atomic sagebrush
December 14th, 2013, 02:06 PM
so happy for you! thx. for updating!

pooh_ob
December 15th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Hi!!!! Been away a loooong time! I've been busy with my.....BOY!!!!! WAHOO! You can update my results please :) thank you thank you thank you everyone on genderdreaming!!

dloui128
December 15th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Hi!!!! Been away a loooong time! I've been busy with my.....BOY!!!!! WAHOO! You can update my results please :) thank you thank you thank you everyone on genderdreaming!!

As soon as I'm on my computer I will update, congrats on your boy

17 :DS:

dloui128
December 16th, 2013, 10:45 AM
If anyone else has found out what they are having or has gotten a BFP let me know and I will update the list, thanks ladies :)

atomic sagebrush
December 16th, 2013, 08:07 PM
i'm not sure if this swayer has been included in stats or not but got an opposite with a more IG type diet

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-boy-sway/33317-knartar-ttc-boy-sway-attempt.html

dloui128
December 17th, 2013, 09:30 AM
i'm not sure if this swayer has been included in stats or not but got an opposite with a more IG type diet

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-boy-sway/33317-knartar-ttc-boy-sway-attempt.html

Ok thanks Atomic I updated

17 :DS:
6 :DD:

dloui128
December 23rd, 2013, 09:24 AM
Congrats on your BFP NYC_CNM, I added you to the list :)

ChasingBlu
December 27th, 2013, 12:13 PM
I swayed for a boy and am having a boy :)

dloui128
December 27th, 2013, 03:23 PM
I swayed for a boy and am having a boy :)

Awesome news! As soon as I'm on my computer I will add you to the list
18 :DS:

Bella29
December 27th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Woohoo! That's great!

nancynichols1
December 31st, 2013, 10:45 AM
Can you please add me? I am 5 weeks and swayed blue with a personalized plan.

dloui128
January 2nd, 2014, 10:16 AM
Can you please add me? I am 5 weeks and swayed blue with a personalized plan.

I added you to the list :)

SpicyTunaSushi
January 11th, 2014, 01:26 AM
Can you add me too? Swayed blue on HE... I'll update when I know!

Cdurkin12
January 12th, 2014, 12:15 AM
I swayed Boy and will find out 5 weeks

Cdurkin12
January 12th, 2014, 12:16 AM
oops sorry i didn't give all the info
Due August 23rd
cdurkin12

Cdurkin12
January 12th, 2014, 08:37 AM
Swayed boy. Please add me to list. Will update in a couple of weeks with gender

dloui128
January 13th, 2014, 01:15 PM
Ok I added you ladies to the list, congrats on your BFP!!

Atomic, do you want me to start a new thread for 2014 or just change the title on this one to 2013-2014?

nuthinbutpink
January 13th, 2014, 01:27 PM
New thread please!

dloui128
January 13th, 2014, 02:41 PM
New thread please!

ok thanks :)

dloui128
January 14th, 2014, 10:01 AM
19 :DS:

Congrats mandie*wantsaboy*

DreamInBlue
January 14th, 2014, 02:48 PM
You can add me. :) Swayed for a boy, having a girl.

dloui128
January 14th, 2014, 03:31 PM
You can add me. :) Swayed for a boy, having a girl.

Thank you, congrats on your little girl :)

dloui128
January 14th, 2014, 03:32 PM
19 :DS:
7 :DD:

TTCaPRINCE
January 14th, 2014, 03:58 PM
WOW so many successful blue sways!!! That's great!!!

Plantain
January 18th, 2014, 07:31 PM
I swayed blue in 2013, and just got an ultrasound confirmation of BOY!

dloui128
January 19th, 2014, 05:49 PM
I swayed blue in 2013, and just got an ultrasound confirmation of BOY!

Awesome news! I will update when I get on my computer

So 20 :DS:

nancynichols1
February 10th, 2014, 07:37 PM
I just got my Maternit21 results and I am having a BOY!! My sway worked!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

SpicyTunaSushi
February 10th, 2014, 07:46 PM
Yay!

dloui128
February 11th, 2014, 10:11 AM
Congrats Nancynichols1 !!!!

21 :DS:

oncue
February 14th, 2014, 07:54 AM
Wow those are great results! Can't wait to one day hopefully contribute some blue news too!

dloui128
February 17th, 2014, 12:46 PM
22 :DS:

Congrats Cdurkin12!!

SpicyTunaSushi
February 17th, 2014, 04:48 PM
Can you remove me from the list please? Sadly I just had a mc. Thanks so much.

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2014, 05:49 PM
Oh no I'm so sorry!!!

SpicyTunaSushi
February 17th, 2014, 06:40 PM
Thanks Atomic. We're sad. I am especially sad that I have to sway again. :)

dloui128
February 17th, 2014, 06:55 PM
Thanks Atomic. We're sad. I am especially sad that I have to sway again. :)

I am so sorry I will remove you from the list :hugs:

Adia
February 17th, 2014, 07:27 PM
Can you remove me from the list please? Sadly I just had a mc. Thanks so much.

So sorry Spicy...that is so hard after all the swaying and praying!

atomic sagebrush
February 18th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Spicy, just let me know how I can help.

mollisol
February 18th, 2014, 04:33 PM
Just got back from my anatomy scan and we are having a healthy baby BOY! Thank you GD!

atomic sagebrush
February 18th, 2014, 06:07 PM
yay mollisol!!!

Rosie85
February 18th, 2014, 06:27 PM
It is truly great to come here and see all these blue results!! Great stats! Congrats to everyone!

oncue
February 18th, 2014, 07:51 PM
Congrats! That's awesome! Hope we can join the blue club too xo

Just got back from my anatomy scan and we are having a healthy baby BOY! Thank you GD!

dloui128
February 21st, 2014, 11:27 AM
23 :DS:

Congrats Mollisol

Princess of Pink
February 21st, 2014, 04:08 PM
Those stats are amazing!

Boysway
February 26th, 2014, 11:50 AM
I sure hope I can add myself here next this year.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

dloui128
March 3rd, 2014, 11:04 AM
Bump

somaye29
March 12th, 2014, 02:33 AM
You can add me. Swayed for a boy, having a boy.
how can i add boy sway?

dloui128
March 12th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Congrats Somaye29!!! You would go to the Add your boy sway forum and start a new thread.

24 :DS:

Mulberry Smurf
March 12th, 2014, 08:47 AM
Congratulations all xx

NYC_CNM
March 18th, 2014, 05:01 PM
We just got our Harmony prenatal test results back and *drumroll*...

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!

*SQUEE*!

So frickin' excited! Just had to share the good news here, b/c I know all of you will understand. Thank you all so much for all of the fantastic advice and info I received. And please mark me down as another successful 2013 sway!

Now please keep fingers crossed that all will continue to go well, and I'll carry this healthy little guy to term! 16 weeks and counting!

Yay yay yay!!

oncue
March 18th, 2014, 10:13 PM
Congrats! That's wonderful news! So happy for u :)

Boysway
March 19th, 2014, 05:58 AM
Congratulations :D

somaye29
March 21st, 2014, 05:27 AM
Congratulations!

atomic sagebrush
March 25th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Yay!! So happy for all of you!

dloui128
March 26th, 2014, 03:30 PM
25 :DS:

Congrats NYC_CNM!!

dloui128
March 26th, 2014, 03:35 PM
25 :DS:

Congrats NYC_CNM!!

I just added Becca too, she is having boy/girl twins so the new count is
26 :DS: and 8 :DD:

dloui128
March 27th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Congrats Only Praying on the arrival of your little man!!

27 :DS:
8 :DD:

Cass
April 29th, 2014, 08:45 PM
Hi Ladies,

It has been a while since I have come on here. I decided after my miscarriage that I would take a break and just focus on what I was doing.

Anyway, I wanted to add to the stats. We were so thrilled to welcome a baby boy at the end of last year (after having two girls). I really wanted to say a huge thank you to Atomic for her personalised sway plan (which I followed very closely and can therefore highly recommend!) and for her quick responses to all my questions. I also wanted to say a big thanks to Cinss for answering my questions on the public forums so quickly. I still can't believe that I have a baby boy! My husband and I even call him a her often!

Thanks so much ladies. It is a dream come true!

Good luck to everyone.

SamS_TTCPink
April 29th, 2014, 09:12 PM
Congrats Cass!

If you don't mind me asking, how long after your m/c did you conceive again? I ask cause, although in swaying pink, I've just had an early m/c (at 6 weeks).

Thanks Cass and congrats again. What's his name?

dloui128
April 30th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Congrats Cass!!

28 :DS:
8 :DD:

atomic sagebrush
May 6th, 2014, 08:47 AM
Meemz27 just got a boy result from Harmony test. :)

atomic sagebrush
May 6th, 2014, 08:47 AM
Yay Cass!! Enjoy every moment with your little man!

dloui128
May 6th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Meemz27 just got a boy result from Harmony test. :)

I'm assuming she swayed in 2014, correct? I can add her to the 2014 stats

atomic sagebrush
May 13th, 2014, 02:28 PM
I have said from the very beginning that we would get a better % success rate with blue sways than with pink. it's harder to reduce fertility without going too far (for pink) than it is to improve it (for blue)

atomic sagebrush
May 13th, 2014, 02:28 PM
yes meemz swayed in 2014, sorry about that

atomic sagebrush
July 8th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Any update on these Annita2003 Swayed :DS:

BZ88 Swayed :DS:

Averysmom Swayed :DS:

Wantabelly Swayed :DS:

dreamsofxy2013 Swayed :DS:

Mum2daisypie Swayed :DS:

Fourthtimesacharm Swayed :DS: