PDA

View Full Version : Question about Rephresh, Replens, Aci-Jel, and Sylk

purplepoet20
April 5th, 2011, 10:22 AM
I am thinking of adding something to my sway plan.... 4 days of my test diet and my ph hasn't changed! I am lazy after bding, so I don't want to douche all the time. Hubby's ph is at a perfect "girl making ph" with only the vitamins.

Rephresh - makes everything about 4.5? Is anything else needed or anything req to make this more effective? What about the other rephresh products like the probiotics?

Replens - I need to douche and check ph a lot, right?

Aci-jel - Same as replens so I would have to douche and check ph too?

Sylk - I just need to know more about it?

Over all what is the best route to go and things to use to make the girl sway stronger???

Emmy2012
April 5th, 2011, 12:16 PM
I hope you get some good answers, I don;t even know if I am doing/using them right. My plan is this, rephresh every 3 days af-o, douche with stonre vineager douche 1 hour before bd, and silk as a lube. I am planning a one time shot though, either cut-off or o+12.

atomic sagebrush
April 6th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Did you read this?? http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1066-Complete-guide-to-Replens-and-RepHresh

You don't NEED to douche with any of these. I don't like douching and I think the jellies are much safer and reduce the obsessive-type of stress that sways blue.

I ~personally~ do not believe you need to check pH constantly. In fact I think it's a bit silly to worry over the pH of the vagina after the fact, when most of the sperm has LEFT the vagina and is making its way to the egg in the Fallopian tubes. You may even be raising the pH with all the checking because the more you mess around up there, the more your body produces mucus because it gets irritated and the mucus has a higher pH.

If I were swaying, I would do a 2 day cutoff with RepHresh the day before attempt, spermicide 3 hours before attempt, and Sylk as a lube (if I needed it.)