PDA

View Full Version : Can I be insane for a minute...16 week & 19 week pics...could they be wrong?

hotdogz&boyz
January 2nd, 2013, 03:49 PM
I fully know I am nuts for asking. But we had my anatomy scan on Friday and did not get quite as good of shots as I had hoped. The tech said girl (again), but I am so scared I will be that ONE who they got wrong. We are starting to pick paint colors and move around the rooms (we only have two available and the two sharing is different depending on what sex we are expecting). So I am suddenly terrified that they got it wrong. We are also announcing this weekend and I am feeling nervous.

So...is this really 100% girl? Am I safe in thinking they got a good view and no penis is hiding?

These two are from 16 weeks:

These two are from 19 weeks:

nuthinbutpink
January 2nd, 2013, 03:54 PM
Paint the room!

Mrs_P
January 2nd, 2013, 04:16 PM
I completely understand you freaking out. The dream seems to good to be true but there really is nothing there in any of the pics. Even if your 20 week scan was a little hazy (although the pics look good), two different techs have both said girl on different days at different gestations. I know its never 100% but this is as close as your going to get, relax and go enjoy painting x

Cinss
January 2nd, 2013, 04:19 PM
I cant see anything that would make me think twice, its a girl!

Inky
January 2nd, 2013, 05:36 PM
definitely girl!

lovemy4
January 2nd, 2013, 05:39 PM
100% beyond a doubt ALL girl!

EODwife363
January 2nd, 2013, 05:49 PM
Without a doubt that's a baby girl! Congratulations!

hotdogz&boyz
January 2nd, 2013, 06:14 PM
I completely understand you freaking out. The dream seems to good to be true but there really is nothing there in any of the pics. Even if your 20 week scan was a little hazy (although the pics look good), two different techs have both said girl on different days at different gestations. I know its never 100% but this is as close as your going to get, relax and go enjoy painting x

You are so very right, I truly can not believe my dreams of a girl are coming true. I feel the same as you...just let her make it! It feels surreal.

But yeah, the tech was actually the same both times. Our office only has one really experienced tech (one right out of school as well) and therefore I did choose to have the same tech both times. She remembered me, only after she already saw the sex shot and asked if I was finding out. She remembered me because I bawled on her table three weeks before ;) But that is why I decided to post it, I know there are some techs on here whose opinions I take seriously (as well as ladies who have been looking at these pictures for years), so I thought they could reassure me. And I have gotten that reassurance.

I am off to order some wall letters!!! I really appreciate the fact that the ladies here never think I am nuts for barely believing my eyes <3 Thanks!

Kel83
January 2nd, 2013, 11:55 PM
All girl! Enjoy!

Bimby
January 3rd, 2013, 03:21 AM
I see nothing but PINK!!!! Go Shopping and PAINT PAINT PAINT :)

Just so you know though I can TOTALLY relate to your post, I am in complete & utter disbelief that my bubba is a girl and I am waiting for something or someone to burst my bubble - I just want to make sure she arrives healthy now but I feel like that would be too lucky you know??

Dont feel alone in the "nuts" category because Im totally with you there :)

Typical_Jules
January 3rd, 2013, 06:34 AM
Rip the tags off! the second pic leaves no doubt :)

Life In Pink
January 3rd, 2013, 10:05 AM
I can relate to this too. Even after multiple scans and different ultrasound tech telling me boy, I don't think i will totally believe it until I'm holding him in my arms. Congratulations to you!!!! Wonderful news :) oh, and it doesn't get anymore girl than that 2nd pic you posted. :)

atomic sagebrush
January 3rd, 2013, 10:17 AM
girl, totally girl!! I"m so happy for you!! now you need to change your user name LOL