TTC a Girl Sway-It's a GIRL!!!
Gender Result:
Girl
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
2 BOYS! :)
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?

LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Here is some background info on me. I am a grazer all day. I snack all day long. Prior to becoming pregnant with my first son I had gained some weight & we were eating out a lot. My BMI when my first son was conceived was 22. We ate nothing healthy! High fat & high carb!

Before I conceived my second son I was lean & consuming only a healthy, clean diet. My BMI when I conceived him was 19.9. I was eating 5-6 small meals a day, did cardio & weights 5 days a week, and was taking prenatals. I only ate lean protein, whole grains, lots of fresh produce, and some healthy fats. I was consuming between 125-165 grams of protein everyday. I was hardly eating anything packaged. I continued eating this way until I started the LE diet the beginning of June 2012. I was eating even more healthy than this for a year or so prior to starting the LE diet. I was taking vitamin & greens powders everyday. I had clean protein shakes between my meals of lean protein & produce. I was lifting weights consistently & doing moderate & intense cardio 5-6 days a week. I drank nothing but one cup of black coffee & a gallon of water a day. I was eating 1600-1800 calories a day.

Prior to this pregnancy I started the LE DIET and followed the recipes and diet almost perfectly. I had a couple of cheats in fat, sodium, & calories only 2-3 times in 3 months. After the cheats I would be really strict the rest of the week. The last 6 weeks I was way more strict than I had to be or that Atomic advises. But, I wanted to make sure my body thought it was in hard times. My BMI when I conceived this baby was 18.3 (2 pounds underweight for my height). I only ate 1200 calories (sometimes less to get weight to drop more....I know it is not good to do this). I had to increase calories the week or two before I found out I was pregnant to 1300-1500 to keep from losing anymore weight.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
I was on LE DIET 2 months before 1st attempt (only BD once & didn't get preggo). When I conceived the second month of trying I had been on the LE DIET for 3 months.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He reduced his caffeine some prior to BD. He continued his high protein/ high fat diet that he always eats. He didn't change his diet at all.
DId you consume alcohol?

A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
I only ate 2 meals a day the last 6 weeks. I ate 2-3 before that. I would eat 1st meal around 11 a.m. & second one between 4-5:30. IF I had a 3rd meal it would be at 9 or 10 p.m. I did this because dieticians recommend not going longer than 4 hours between meals & I made sure it had been at least 5 hours between meals. The last 6 weeks I only ate white unsalted Matzos, canola oil, coconut water, reduced fat/sodium Swiss cheese, fat free cream cheese, strawberry jam with fiber added, fat free cool whip, low sodium corn tortillas, twizzlers, Mike & Ike's, & every drink was diet soda. I got my potassium from coconut water mixed with crystal light & sprinkled about 1/4 tsp of iodized salt (total for the day) on my food most days to make sure I had enough iodine stores for a future baby.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I want to add that we BD for so long I think the moon was in different phases a couple of times during attempts. I don't believe in the phases of the moon swaying.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I am 5'9" & weighed 124. BMI was 18.3.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I was a couch potato during the sway. I lost a lot of muscle!
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Didn't test pH
Any VG potions used?

RePhresh
Sylk

CM pH at attempt
Didn't check pH
DH pH
Didn't check pH
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
Daily for 15 days!!! A couple of times we did it twice a day! So 17 BD total!!! We were worn out!!! :) I never received a +OPK so we kept BD.
BD Dates according to Ovulation

No idea

Any additional comments?
DH abstained for 11 days. Then we did daily BD. We only used Sylk for the first couple of attempts. We used no lube after that. Also, I am a planner & very Type A! :) I didn't organize or hardly plan any projects while swaying. Just chilled! I read a lot & watched a lot of TV to keep my mind off of swaying.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers

Abstained

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump?

No

Any relevant attempt details?
No orgasms for me! :( I layed flat for 20 minutes after each BD. I really wanted to get preggo because I was underweight & couldn't stick to the diet much longer.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements

Vitex
Baby asprin
folic acid
Fiber
Antihistamine
Saw Palmetto

DH Supplements

Licorice Root
Cranberry
Magnesium
Sudafed

Any additional supplement info?
DH took 1200mg Calcium
Did you do anything with Ions?
Nope
Moon Phase during conception?
Waning Gibbous
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I had always prayed for healthy children but never specifically for a girl. This time I prayed for a healthy girl. I had never heard of swaying but decided to research one day about gender diets. I really feel this was God leading me to this great site with all of Atomic's scientific research. God is science & He is the reason science works so perfectly & miraculously. I prayed, read my Bible, and spent time with God multiple times a day. Our second month of attempting I prayed that I would conceive a healthy girl that month. I became pregnant that month with a daughter! I trusted Him completely & He gave me inner peace & a feeling of security. I felt like I truly went through a period of prayer & fasting. I had an overwhelming peace come over me when I found out I was pregnant. I just knew my prayers had been answered. I thanked God everyday for my daughter (before I knew she was a girl). I had faith that He had answered my prayers. I found out at 14 weeks 4 days that it was a girl and has since been confirmed again at 16 & 18 weeks!

"The lot is cast into the lap but every decision is wholly of the Lord." Proverbs 16:33 In Hebrew it reads; Even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him.
"...because He himself gives all men life and breath and everything else." Acts 17:25
"Who is among you that fears the Lord,...let him trust in the name of the Lord and rely on his God." Isaiah 50:10 I felt this said to me worry about nothing, pray about everything.
"You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:13-14.
"Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, who alone works wonders." Psalm 72:18
"I trust in the Lord. I will rejoice & be glad in Your lovingkindness, because you have seen my affliction; you have known the troubles of my soul." Psalm 31:6-7
"Pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees in secret will repay you." Matthew 6:6
"Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song." Isaiah 12:2
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
That we BD 17 times!!! I layed down for 15-20 min after every attempt. I never got a +OPK so we had no clue if I ovulated or when at the time. We stopped BD when I got a BFP! God must have been showing me who was in control no matter how hard I tried to track my cycle! This was the first & only cycle that did this. We didn't use sylk except for first 2 BD. I had to increase my calories during our attempts because my weight kept dropping & since I never got a +OPK I was fearful I would stop ovulating if I got any thinner.
Things worth mentioning:
I knew I had done everything I could possibly have done & the rest was up to God. I want to thank Atomic SO MUCH for all of her hard work, research, and answers to ALL of my questions! I really believe God led me to this site & now I'm expecting a daughter! Thank you Lord!

atomic sagebrush
January 2nd, 2013, 06:33 PM
I'm so happy for you!!

PolishPrincess
January 2nd, 2013, 09:30 PM
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. So much of it is what is on my heart right now. I hope I can go through the process with your type of faith. It is miraculous. Congratulations to you!!!! :cheer::cheer:

mariposa
January 3rd, 2013, 03:11 AM
congrats on your little girl!!!!! :ballerina:

Dollydot
January 3rd, 2013, 03:33 AM
Well done? congratulations on your Girl!! Loved your sway, prayer is a big part of my sway too....

Another princess
January 3rd, 2013, 05:43 AM
Congratulations on your successful sway. You must be delighted x

mindyjean
January 3rd, 2013, 09:23 PM
Congratulations to you!! Thank you so much for giving so much information, too. You give me LOTS of hope!!!

lovemy2blessings
July 13th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Wow! I'm speechless this sway has been the best I have read so far. Before starting LE I was just like you workout 6 times a week with 6 meals a day. Eating clean and taking my protein shakes 130-a150 gms f protein a day. Now, it's so different, but I know that at the end it will all be worth it. Your sway was awesome!!! Did you stop working out 3 months prior to TTC? I'm sown to 11 lbs. now and I am now only doing 60 min cardio 6xs a week, but seem to be losing weight quite fast.

sbowman
July 13th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Congratulations on your daughter! I'm very hopeful reading your sway. Your first two boy conceptions sound quite similar to mine. And I love that you were so faithful and hopeful that God would answer your prayers. Sometimes I wonder if swaying is "wrong," and then I read stories like yours. Truly amazing. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myrainbowgirl
July 15th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Wow, amazing sway!! Love your faith...and all those Bible verses are so encouraging! Thanks for sharing!