PDA

View Full Version : weird af

4girlswantingaboy
January 3rd, 2013, 12:23 AM
can some help shed some light on it please af started on Wednesday and it is now late Thursday afternoon and they aren't the same as normal there light and bright pink and I'm having cramps which are normal on the first day but aren't for day two help me please

Wanting-a-girl
January 3rd, 2013, 12:25 AM
Have you tested this month

Bimby
January 3rd, 2013, 12:28 AM
Thats what happened to me the month I got my bfp!! I thought I was getting AF for sure as we werent ttc but she never came in full - ended up having sore bb's which never happens to me so I tested and lo & behold here we are 20 weeks later lol xx

4girlswantingaboy
January 3rd, 2013, 12:35 AM
no i haven't tested as i though my af where here when i started bleeding lightly but day two and there still light and i'm cramping. i though something might be wrong

Wanting-a-girl
January 3rd, 2013, 12:39 AM
I think you should go ahead and test so u can either rule pregnancy in or out

4girlswantingaboy
January 3rd, 2013, 08:20 AM
So I brought a test and it was negative but my af are still bright red so a bit weird but gave taken notes for future reference

Wanting-a-girl
January 3rd, 2013, 09:21 AM
In October I think it was I had a very strange period too! I have never just spotted in my life and I spotted for 2 days and then a day later my period started... Really weirded me out... Are you on the LE diet?

The Anchor
January 3rd, 2013, 04:00 PM
It does sound a little odd...is it possible that you are taking some supps that might be screwing things up?