PDA

View Full Version : CM and BBT talk-tmi

gizmo77
April 5th, 2011, 02:31 PM
ok im about to or have already ovulated and im just charting to get used to my cycles. this is gross but when looking for EWCM (i usually have a lot), does it always have to be clear? bc sometimes i see VERY stretchy CM but its thicker and white and it hangs out (and stretches really long!) after a BM or just peeing. would i consider that EW bc it stretches?

next questions, im still using litmus paper strips to test pH, when i do i sometimes do it in the shower, so my fingers are wet with water, then i scoop cm out and wipe on paper. will the water on my finger effect my results?

ive been BBT'ing, and im sometimes 15-30min late to take my temp (bc i dont always hear my husb's alarm..hehe i use his), and ive noticed the my temps arent significantly different. does anyyone think that 15-30min makes a big difference? guess i already know the answer to that one!

atomic sagebrush
April 7th, 2011, 08:48 AM
No, as long as it's stretchy that is all good.

I would not check pH in the shower - too confusing as to what you're really checking.

No, 15-30 minutes probably doesn't matter too much. Some people are very sensitive but if you're not, then no worries!!!

gizmo77
April 7th, 2011, 02:38 PM
thx!