PDA

View Full Version : For those who swayed girl successfully on LE diet

QOTD
January 3rd, 2013, 09:34 AM
Hi,
As per title, for those who swayed for a girl and used the LE diet, can you tell me your average food plan on a typical day?
How many meals a day, what I've?
What did you eat at each meal?
TIA

rainbowflower
January 3rd, 2013, 09:46 AM
have you had a look in this thread?
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/3739-people-want-record-what-they-eating-help-strict.html

QOTD
January 3rd, 2013, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the reply. I have seen the thread you linked. I noticed a couple of girls who got their girls but there are a lot of posters that I couldn't work out if it was all successful for them IYKWIM? Hence this thread asking for responses from those who actually got their girl, not what those who are attempting to get their girl are eating. I'm hoping to see the success stories.
Sorry if this has been done before :)

rainbowflower
January 3rd, 2013, 10:46 AM
a sway that yields an opposite doesn't mean that the sway (or the foods eaten during it) was flawed, just that mother nature had other ideas! I don't think you can just dismiss the menus of those who had opposites especially if they stuck well to the diet rules.

atomic sagebrush
January 3rd, 2013, 11:07 AM
I skipped breakfast (had just coffee) i drank probably 2/3 a pot of coffee a day.

For lunch I had hummus/cucumber wraps, bean and salsa burrito, white toast with butter, american cheese sandwiches on white bread with mayo, baked potato, baked yam, Campbell's vegetarian vegetable soup. Every once in awhile PB and J but did not have this for a few weeks leading into when I got pg.

For dinner I had spaghetti with red sauce, spaghetti with white sauce with cauliflower in it to cut cals, broccoli and cheddar rice Knorr's brand - ate a ton of this, instant mashed potatoes and corn, casserole made from beans, rice, and salsa; casserole made with rice, cauliflower, green chili and sour cream; homemade pizza. Sometimes I got prepackaged Fresh Express salads (the pear and the strawberry ones) or spinach-cheese lean pockets.

I had a snack or two somewhere in there which was apple, banana, yogurt (both Brown Cow and Yoplait light depending on how much fat I'd had that day), hint of salt wheat thins and triscuits, graham crackers, and/or a third meal. Red licorice and white choc/blueberry bar from Safeway. I only lost 3 lbs right before I got pg.

I drank 4 light Monsters a week, 1-2 Dr. Peppers a day and 1-3 Keystone light beers. Also drank Rice Dream rice milk when I could afford it.