PDA

View Full Version : supplements for CM

gizmo77
April 5th, 2011, 02:34 PM
i think i asked this already on another thread but wanted to get more opinions. i was only picking out the supplements that i thought i needed so as not to take too many supplements. since i have copious CM during ovulation, is it really necessary for ME to take robitussin, mucinex, fertile cm..or anything that helps with EWCM? or should i just take it anyway?

my plan so far is to take supplements to help raise testosterone, possibly potassium, and raise pH..those are the things i THINK i "need." guess i just didntw ant to go overboard but didnt know if there is 'no-going-overboard' with supplements.

Zivic-Bubac
April 5th, 2011, 02:52 PM
If you have enough EWCM there's no need to increase it.

daisyfay311
April 5th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Yeah, I have tons of it too and I am thinking I might just take a little robitussin a few days before my actual attempt but it's not something I'm doing daily for the weeks before I sway. I would definitely focus more on areas where you think you're lacking.

gizmo77
April 6th, 2011, 02:34 PM
thx!

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2011, 01:17 PM
I would still take some essential fatty acids like EPO, flax, and/or fish oil for nutrition purposes.

gizmo77
April 8th, 2011, 02:59 PM
I would still take some essential fatty acids like EPO, flax, and/or fish oil for nutrition purposes.

what about nordic naturals DHA (strawberry flavored)? does that sway boy? i suaully start taking that a month before i TTC and until im done BF'ing

http://www.nordicnaturals.com/en/Products/Product_Details/98/?ProdID=1413

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Yes those are fantastic for blue!!