PDA

View Full Version : Instead cup question?

Hobbermittens
April 5th, 2011, 02:35 PM
I have been using the Instead Cup to collect CM to test my pH. They are not very comfortable, and it makes me crampy. Am I doing something wrong?

Zivic-Bubac
April 5th, 2011, 02:50 PM
You shouldn't feel them at all. I've tried few times w/IC but I wasn't feeling comfortable because a) it seems they are so deep down, I was always afraid will I be able to pull them out b) I was VERY unsure have I placed it right or am I shutting my cervix with limb or something like that. So I just gave up the whole idea:sigh:
However I've never felt it in anyway which is another reason I felt uncomfortable with them LOL!
If you are very sensitive, I believe they can make you crampy.

Hobbermittens
April 5th, 2011, 04:21 PM
I am super sensitive. Even checking my cervix makes me squirm a little!

daisyfay311
April 5th, 2011, 04:24 PM
I am super sensitive too and the idea of checking my cervix makes me panicky! I'm sooo not dealing with an instead cup. Too much anxiety for me!

atomic sagebrush
April 7th, 2011, 09:06 AM
If it's in right, you shouldn't be able to feel it, according to the company. BUT it seems to me like anything up there, may cause cramping just by its presence.

LolaInLove
April 7th, 2011, 09:09 AM
FWIW, I used the IC for the first 3 bfn months, and then gave up on it. I hated digging that thing out as I felt like I was sticking my whole arm up there! I would say that if it makes you uncomfortable, then screw it.