PDA

View Full Version : cervial errosion

aintnocinderella
April 5th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Hi ladies, posting on behalf of a friend can someone link me to any posts/threads about cervical erroision when TTC pink. afriend is suffereing and has always suffered but it has gotten worse since starting the girl diet. any help tips or suggestions welcome. she is freaking out a little x

atomic sagebrush
April 7th, 2011, 06:58 AM
I have not made a thread on this yet but I should. She should not use any of the jellies or douche and she should not take any hormonal supplements because it is partially caused by hormones. It is actually a normal condition for many people and as long as she keeps up with her Paps she doesn't need to worry about the cancer angle.

For her sway, she should concentrate more on the weight loss aspect (which may even help the erosion a bit by reducing estrogen) and just eat whatever low salt, low cal, low nutrient diet that she can which doesn't affect her as much - even if that has more protein. I am assuming that the dairy and higher carbs are bothering her by encouraging yeast to grow which irritates her cervix. As long as she is losing weight and less calories all together, she can eat some more protein and less carbs and that may help. She can also do whatever her husband is willing to do (like abstaining) and she can take an antihistamine when DTD.

aintnocinderella
May 2nd, 2011, 01:00 PM
Thank you so much i will let her know x your amazing