PDA

View Full Version : Weight

Feeling Blue
January 4th, 2013, 07:20 PM
I'm worried that I don't have enough weight to lose to have a successful girl sway :sad:
Is there any hope for us petite ppl??

Also, if my cycles keep going the way they are we look like we could have a go at ttc from mid to late march... Should I go vego for now while I wait for my plan from atomic?? And then go hard on the le diet from the end of this month?? OR should I eat up, eat heaps of kj's for the next couple of weeks then drop them all of a sudden??

AND... I'm hoping to get some anti anxiety medication... Can feel it starting to amp up. I've got a very busy month (both boys having a minor surgery on the same day, me having my first girls trip interstate away from my boys and starting back at work after 2 years off...). I also saw that temping is no longer needed with one of atomics plans so once of is confirmed for this cycle I'll stop. I'm becoming obsessive with everything in the hopes of ttc....

Thoughts? Words of encouragement? Anything :bigsmile::happy:

Thanks heaps

atomic sagebrush
January 4th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Yes, I design that into your plan - diff. recommendations depending on what your weight is. Go vegetarian now, don't lose any weight, and I will have your plan to you in a few days. Don't try to gain weight to relose, that's not worked well for people...it's like taking two steps backwards before you even start. Your body will store that weight and nutrients for future use.

Antianxiety meds are believed to sway pink but be sure your doc knows you're planning to TTC soon so s/he can pick the best one for you.

Feeling Blue
January 4th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Thanks heaps atomic!! Vegetarian diet will start from tomorrow :D

Until I start the le diet, is it ok to just pick the meat out of the family meals (only dinner)?? That way it will only be the sauce and veggies?

Who'd have thought it would be tricky for me to conceive a girl??!! My hubby's family is full of girls!!! My boys were the first in 28 years on his side of the family!! And now I've had 2 of them and looking down the barrel at a possible 3rd one!!!

Feeling Blue
January 5th, 2013, 01:01 AM
Also, does the male testosterone have anything to do with gender?? I think hubby is high if there is any truth to hair loss being linked to high testosterone. He was bald by the time he was 20!

atomic sagebrush
January 6th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Thanks heaps atomic!! Vegetarian diet will start from tomorrow :D

Until I start the le diet, is it ok to just pick the meat out of the family meals (only dinner)?? That way it will only be the sauce and veggies?

Who'd have thought it would be tricky for me to conceive a girl??!! My hubby's family is full of girls!!! My boys were the first in 28 years on his side of the family!! And now I've had 2 of them and looking down the barrel at a possible 3rd one!!!

I don't believe gender runs in families, at least not due to genetic factors.

Yes, it's fine to just pick out the meat - I did that on many occasions. Or I'd make a separate batch of sauce without meat for myself.

Also for anyone who has purchased a plan that I haven't completed yet, you can still access the downloadable version of diet, the shopping list, and the 5 Day sample diet here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-pink-resources/

atomic sagebrush
January 6th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Also, does the male testosterone have anything to do with gender?? I think hubby is high if there is any truth to hair loss being linked to high testosterone. He was bald by the time he was 20!

We have a thread about that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/23100-balding-dh-testosterone-levels.html