PDA

View Full Version : Almost 100% sure I O'd yesterday...when is O+12?

Chunky Monkey
April 5th, 2011, 08:02 PM
I got a + OPK on Sunday, that was the same color as the test line. Yesterday, I got a + OPK that was darker than the test line. This was at 1 pm and I still had wet, clear CM. At 6 pm I had pains on the lower left side and started cramping and feeling bloated. The lower left pain went away, but the general cramps and bloating lasted until I went to bed. Also, my cycles aren't regular,
but my fertility app said I should ovulate yesterday too.

When would I have most likely ovulated?

I so badly want to DTD now,:oops: but I'm unsure of when I would have ovulated and I want to be sure I am out of boy territory. Thank you!

nuthinbutpink
April 5th, 2011, 08:39 PM
O + 12 is 12 hours past ovulation.

Chunky Monkey
April 5th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Haha! I know it means 12 hours, I just don't know when 12 hours would be :) Is it after the lower left pain maybe? You girls are much better at this than me!!!

nuthinbutpink
April 5th, 2011, 09:22 PM
I believe it is when your CM shifts from EW/slippery to creamy around 12 hours after O. When did that happen?

Chunky Monkey
April 5th, 2011, 10:04 PM
I noticed a change this afternoon, so I think it was between when I went to sleep last night and early this afternoon.... These should be the easy basics, but I am on my second month of trying to pinpoint ovulation. I am going for a 3 day cutoff next month!

atomic sagebrush
April 6th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Did you read this?? http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1292-O-12-Part-2-How-to-do-O-12

Honestly, there is no way for me to tell you from afar when you Oed, it's sort of different for each person. I would DTD at any point now!!

Chunky Monkey
April 6th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Thanks Atomic! I should know myself better, but I really appreciate the help from you ladies! Sorry for the dumb questions!

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2011, 11:40 AM
There are no dumb questions! Rereading my response it kind of seemed snippy and I am SO SORRY, I have been hurrying to answer q's with my husband lurking around and that one didn't come off as smooth as I like.

What did you end up doing??