PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone. planning to sway blue

sd2012
January 6th, 2013, 03:38 AM
Hello Everyone, I have a beautiful daughter and am planning to sway for blue. I am still going through diet and supplements posts. But was confused about so many abbreviations used in most of the posts. Could some one point me to a forum which details out all these abbreviations please?

Cinss
January 6th, 2013, 04:07 AM
Hi welcome :) Here you go - http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/2069-abbreviation-translation.html?highlight=abbreviations

sd2012
January 7th, 2013, 12:40 AM
Thank you Cinss for the link.

I think I read most of the info and came up with below supplements that we plan to take next 3 months. Please let me know if I am missing anything.

Me:
1) Nature made Prenatal vitamins + DHA contents:
2) Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg
3) Follic Acid (600 mcg) with DHA contents ->taking 2 pills to ensure my FA is upto 2000 mcg (800 from Prenatal)
4) Vitamin E 400 IU
5) Flax seed oil - 1000mg
6) Potassium -99mg
7) L-argnine - 500mg
8)Lemon water and V8, bananas, black berries, raisins, lots of fruits and veggies

DH:
1) Zinc 50 mg one per day
2) B-12 - 500mcg per day
3) Ginseng - 550mg per day
4) Vitamin E 400 IU
5) Folic acid - 800mcg one per day
6) One a day Men's multi vitamin
7) Fish oil 1000mg
8) L-argnine - 500mg
lemon water, bananas, V8, lots of fruits and veggies

Cinss
January 7th, 2013, 03:53 AM
Looks good to me :) If you want to get more nutrients in you could also take wheat grass and/or brewers yeast. If you dont get a lot of natural ewcm you might want to grab some pre seed (lube) The L-argnine has been known to dry it up and cause delay in ovulation so lots of ladies drop that off the list and just do weight training to raise T levels.

Esskal
January 8th, 2013, 08:49 AM
welcome :)

dloui128
January 8th, 2013, 09:01 AM
welcome :)

atomic sagebrush
January 8th, 2013, 09:04 AM
HI SD - I'm going to get right to work on your plan but I did happen to see this post and wanted to comment on a couple things. Your supps look great, but there are a couple things that I would have you do differently.

1)I'd drop the extra Vit. E for you - some evidence indicates higher dose Vit. E (and 400 IU Vit E is a LOT) may inhibit cell division and that's not good when a baby may soon be on board. Personally I would not give it to DH either but that's your call to make.

2)L-arginine when taken by DW has made some people's CM dry up. If you notice that your CM reduces in quantity or goes creamy when it used to be like egg whites, drop the L-arg.

3)I would add in a daily women's vitamin like Women's One a Day or other preconception vitamin to make sure you're getting a wide array of nutrients. The best data indicates nutrients across the boards sway blue.

4)I'd add 1000 IU Vit. D for both you and DH. I know some sites have this listed as pink friendly but it raises testosterone levels and we've had a lot of luck including it in the blue sways.

5) 50 mg zinc is too much for DH. No more than 25 mg. I know some sites advise this but 25 is safest. Too much zinc is not healthy and it also may harm sperm at that level.

6)If your husband is under the age of 50 and eats meat, he doesn't need the B12. It seems safe if you want to give it to him, just letting you know it's prob. not necessary if he rebels at taking so many pills.

7)I would also have you guys add in a probiotic for both you and DH - they can help you absorb nutrients from your food better and also will help you prevent yeast infections.

sd2012
January 19th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Thanks atomic, got the sway plan. I am right now in first month of charting my temperatures and trying to observe my body for ovulation symptoms.

I need help figuring out my ovulation date, i got a negative for opk test on CD13 around 6PM evening, then got a positive on CD 14 yesterday around 6PM again. Tested this morning CD15 8AM, and the test says negative. So does it mean i was fertile only for one day? how should I interpret these results ? Please HELP am confused.

Here's my FF chart

h8191