PDA

View Full Version : Tammy123 TTC a GIRL Sway Attempt

Tammy123
January 6th, 2013, 10:38 AM
UPDATE - miscarried at 9 weeks :( back on the pink diet but doing a slightly lighter sway this time.

TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy, 2 years
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Skipped breakfast every day, had small lunch and dinner and sweets at night to make up calories. Lots and lots of caffeine free diet coke and sugar free chewing gum. No snacking at all.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
5 weeks (although I did about 2 weeks not so strict before that as well)
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
DH didn't change anything. Thought I was a bit mad lol. He eats lots of meat, chicken, bread, rice.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I cutback
Any Diet Details?
Before my diet was very blue, ate all day everyday. So this was a huge change for me. Felt hungry all the time! Had no snacks whatsoever. Couple of cheats but not many. Although in the 3-4 days before ov I wasn't really following diet as we were visiting friends and it was too hard to stick to the diet in front of them. Am hoping this hasn't affected my sway too much!
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I did the diet very strictly for 5 weeks and hoping the sudden massive change will have done it for me. I didn't drink caffeine or alcohol before anyway so wasn't a big change there. I lost about 7lb on 5 weeks which was quite dramatic for me as I'm quite slim anyway.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Before LE I was about 119lb. At our attempt I was about 112lb. Quite a substantial weight loss for me although I was trying to not lose weight I found it hard to keep it on.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Didn't exercise at all.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Around 5
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
Don't know
DH pH
Don't know
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 1 Day Before O

Any additional comments?
Was planning to use rephresh but but didn't cos we weren't meant to bd this month lol. I did use rephresh the next morning but I think it was too late by then.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
As above, we weren't meant to bd this month. We hadnt bd'd for at least 8-9 days. I had the big o which I was annoyed about lol. Te next morning I woke up and took an opk test and it was positive smiley so I guess out attempt was 1 or 2 days before ov.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Chitosan
folic acid
Saw Palmetto

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
Took cranberry. Wanted to take antihistimines but again due to this being an unplanned bd I didn't get round to taking it before. But took a zirtec the day after bd which was prob too late!
Did you do anything with Ions?
No. Always have the heating on at home if that means anything.
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
We bd'd the day before or after new moon.
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Did great on the diet. Have never had a diet like this before so think this might have helped sway. Lost a lot of weight in little time. Had very little cm at attempt.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
We were meant to have our attempt the following cycle. This was a bit of an oops moment. And so I feel I wasnt on the diet long enough, plus cos we weren't planning to bd I relaxed a lot on the diet in the days before ov due to visiting friends. I wanted to use rephresh and antihistimines. And wanted dh to take sudafed. But didn't do any of that. I also had the big o. Feel like there are a lot of things against me. The only good this is having the diet behind me but even that was only 5 weeks!
Things worth mentioning:
Nothing other than I am really kicking myself about not having taken zirtec or used rephresh and having had the big o. These are all things I read successful sway stories for and I was so bummed when I realised we had bd'd right at positive opk! But as atomic said, sometimes these whoops moments result in the best sways cos there's no stress and ur relaxed. So let's hope shes right :)

Southern Butterfly
January 7th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Congrats on your BFP!

hotdogz&boyz
January 11th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Congrats! And don't worry about the "big O", no sense kicking yourself. Myself, I conceived a boy without it and a girl with it ;) Perhaps those "feel good" destressors will work for you.