PDA

View Full Version : Implantation pain on the left or right = boy or girl?!

smbarnett11
January 7th, 2013, 04:01 PM
So Ramzi's theory states that 97% of girls implant on the left and 97% of boys implant on the right. People try to guess this based on their 5-9 week ultrasound photos but those can be misleading because it's not a 3D image. The ultrasound photos might vertical vs. horizontal and a mirror image so you can't really tell what is left and right.

I'm wondering though, for those of you who noticed implantation pains, if these correlated with the right side for boys and the left side for girls as Ramzi's theory would suggest. For me, I hardly ever get any cramps so any pain is a notable event. I distinctly remember feeling DS1 implant and it was on the right. With this pregnancy, the implantation pains I felt were more significant and they were all on the left. This happened on exactly the day O+6. I know everyone doesn't feel implantation, but I'm wondering for those who have, which side was it on and was it a boy or girl?

Wanting-a-girl
January 7th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Well I'm 5.1 and I am feeling cramping on both sides! I'm getting a tad nervous that there are two

rainbowflower
January 7th, 2013, 04:15 PM
I felt twinges on the right and had a boy... but then stretching pains are most common on the right anyway because the uterus doesn't sit exactly central (or something) so it could have been that

Mrs_P
January 7th, 2013, 04:31 PM
I have never had either with all of my sons but i did have really bad cramping on my left with this one for a good two weeks after my bfp. I asked about Ramzi theory in my 7 week us but they said baby had implanted in the middle ?!? I did have a cyst on my left ovary and had ovulated from that ovary so that may have caused the cramps not implantation but its the only time i have had anything like it

jark22
January 7th, 2013, 04:46 PM
I can't remember with my first 2 sons.....but this one I definitely had cramping on the left. He's all boy though...

smbarnett11
January 7th, 2013, 05:41 PM
And you know you are having a girl right?
I have never had either with all of my sons but i did have really bad cramping on my left with this one for a good two weeks after my bfp. I asked about Ramzi theory in my 7 week us but they said baby had implanted in the middle ?!? I did have a cyst on my left ovary and had ovulated from that ovary so that may have caused the cramps not implantation but its the only time i have had anything like it

smbarnett11
January 7th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Well, thanks! That's good to know. Trying not to get my hopes up too high for pink in case it's blue.
I can't remember with my first 2 sons.....but this one I definitely had cramping on the left. He's all boy though...

hotdogz&boyz
January 8th, 2013, 09:42 PM
And not that this really means much to you...but I had cramping on the right, so much that I thought it might be ectopic. And I not only ovulated left but also implanted left. So for me, it wasn't "true" implantation cramping. And I am having a girl.