PDA

View Full Version : New forum for future attempts!

nuthinbutpink
January 7th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Per the request of a member, this is a forum for those that are not actively TTC right now but planning to sway in the future.

Good luck future cyclers!

Cinss
January 8th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Goodluck everyone, i think its great to have time up your sleeve to prepare your sways!

CherryBlossom
January 8th, 2013, 01:10 AM
Oh awesome =)
Ill be starting the LE diet in April/may and our first attempt will be in August.
Now that the new year is here I feel so out of time. I've studied this site so much but went MIA near the end of last year and now I feel like I've forgotten it all LOL.
Oh and since New Years I've already begun a vegetarian lifestyle =)

Princess of Pink
January 8th, 2013, 01:58 AM
Yay, I can join here too!! Have started sups, HE diet, cut out diet drinks and joined the gym today ready to start weight training and cardio early next week after my first PT session. My plan makes knowing what to do so easy!! I am going to start charting again when AF arrives so I have excellent knowledge about O timing by June.

CherryBlossom
January 8th, 2013, 02:36 AM
POP are you getting a custom sway from AS?
I was dead set against temping but I'm starting to cave and wonder I should.

Princess of Pink
January 8th, 2013, 03:15 AM
Yeah I got my plan last week and its fantastic! I have read it about 15 times and slowly working through each section making changes to my life. Once I get exercise, sups and lifestyle stuff down right I am going to start to perfect my diet more and start asking a million questions lol. I am going to temp up until I start to attempt I think. Temping last time I got so obsessive and started waking up earlier and earlier (2-3am) because I was excited to see my temp. Once I am back understanding my body and symptoms again I will prob stick to digital opk's and charting CP, CM, etc.

fairyfrog
January 8th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Yay! I am going to start ttc May/June! I also have purchased a plan and am starting to prepare now.

Princess of Pink I will send you all my blue dust if you send me all your pink dust!!:bowdown::bigsmile:

Princess of Pink
January 8th, 2013, 02:21 PM
It's all yours fairyfrog!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/rhianna77/thBabydust28.gif

HopefulMonster
January 8th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Hi ladies!! I'm waiting to try around June, it seems so close but forever away at the same time!! Looking to start taking vitex to hopefully lengthen my cycle starting from my next af, nd desperately need to get the diet started asap, but I've just had my wedding (mid dec), christmas, my lo's 2nd birthday, and my grandad is 80 next week so the diet seems even more awful after so much cake and big meals!! Haven't purchased a paln because quite frankly we are broke atm after so many special occasions!

I do temp, and have bought a ton of opks, and about 25 preg tests in preparation lol!!

Desperate for a pink bundle so any spare pink dust floating round, please blow it my way, thank you!!! ;)

Kittybear
January 8th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Hi ladies, we will be ttc pink in about August/ September.. Very excited and nervous at the same time! I'm thinking about getting a personalised plan along with my own research/ decisions just to check I'm on the right track! Should I become a dream member as well do you think? :) x x

HopefulMonster
January 8th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Hiya Kitty, nice to see someone else from the UK! I can't comment on the personalised plan because I haven't done it but I have become a dream member a few days ago and am happy with my decision, there are a lot of extra areas and it's pretty cheap considering it is for a whole year.

fairyfrog
January 9th, 2013, 06:50 AM
I bought the plan, because I wanted to start right away and with all the kids underfoot, not enough time to make me feel comfortable doing it myself.

pinkgerbera
January 9th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Hello All,

I am looking to TTC in April this year - so now started to panic I might not have left myself enough time ...

Do the plans start at 90 days out of interest ... I am very tempted to purchase one...

Sarajoy
January 9th, 2013, 07:03 PM
we are going to ttc conceive pink in June. A long way off I know but 6 months will go by quickly. My question is are any of you ladies on BC? I have a mirena and Ive been looking at other sites for answers to how quickly it will take, what to expect my cycles to be (I have not had AF [thats a period right] for almost 2 years.) can I take vitex after I get the mirena out and wait for the real AF and then start figuring out my cycle? I plan on buying a c
Ovacue to do that and do back up temps and CM monitoring. Ive never monitored my cycles before and I only have one chance of getting this right as this is all that DH wants.. we both have one DS from previous relationships.
also, I heard that going off BC sways twins.. does it sway a particular gender?

Princess of Pink
January 9th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Personally I would stop birth control now for an attempt in June as your body may take a while to adjust. Give it a chance to get regular and fertile again before TTC.

fairyfrog
January 10th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Hello All,

I am looking to TTC in April this year - so now started to panic I might not have left myself enough time ...

Do the plans start at 90 days out of interest ... I am very tempted to purchase one...
Plans can start ASAP but at least 6 weeks.

Sihaya
January 16th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Hi everyone! So glad to see this new section for people who aren't swaying yet. I'll be starting the LE diet and swaying supps in March and we'll start TTC toward the end of April, after DS2 turns 2yo. I really want a February baby, which would mean May conception, but we'll see.

For now I'm just trying to avoid meat (which is so hard for me!) and stay away from the vitamins and herbal supplements I usually take (when I got pg with DS2, I was taking at least 20 pills a day and at least 6 liquid supplements).

My husband is on board with the idea of swaying, even though he doesn't think it can make that big of a difference, but he's not on board with the diet. He gets frustrated when I'm on any special diet because no matter how I explain it to him, it's impossible for him to keep straight what I can and can't have. So he ends up buying or making me forbidden things and then has hurt feelings when I won't eat them.

mommymachine
January 16th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Hi! I plan/hope to conceive end of May for a February baby:) I just had a miscarriage and stop bleeding yesterday so I've already started Vitex to get my cycles back as I have the added complication of breast feeding my 12 month old!!! I think I'm going to start pushing my breakfasts back further every morning too!

sbowman
January 20th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Hi. :) We were hoping to TTC February, but circumstances have changed and it looks like it may be a while. I'm thinking we will start in September this year and hopefully get a BFP before December. We're moving overseas (military family) in July and I want to get all of that stuff out of the way, and get our house unpacked and sort of get to a state of being somewhat relaxed. I know that moving and trying to get myself and my son ready to go overseas will probably not be good for swaying pink, which is why we decided to wait.

LilithWiser1979
January 21st, 2013, 12:08 AM
Already on my LE diet, but started out on the IG diet a week ago. I'm now switching everything over, dairy for low nutrient, cranberry for baby aspirin. We want to sway in late February, so I'm on a hard core, 1200-1500 cal a day diet, super restricted salt and low potassium, quit the gym, popping Equal tabs and vitex (and of course folic acid!) I think I'm quitting the cal/mag supp, but I'm conflicted because of the Dutch study with all those women conceiving girls on diets high in calcium from green leafy veggies. Ugh! So much info! Good luck to everyone :)

HopefulMonster
January 21st, 2013, 01:57 PM
Sarajoy I would wait to see what a couple of cycles are like after removing Mirena before you start taking vitex, otherwise you won't know how it is affecting your cycle if that makes sense!

I'm looking to ttc pink in june so any pink dust floating round please send it my way!! Blue dust to all you ladies (go on, take it alllllll!!) x

inshaallahxx
February 8th, 2013, 10:17 AM
I'm thinking of being a Dream member and getting a sway plan. Though the sway plan is a little out of my budget I don't plan on conceiving until about about Aug or Oct of 2013. It's very far but it gives me enough time to try and get the bigger house I want, get off birth control and regulate my cycle, and plan a sway and have it reviewed, if I'm not confident enough I might purchase one. I'm still back and forth.

Princess of Pink
February 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM
I purchased a sway plan and couldn't recommend it more highly! I have been on TTC Boy/Girl boards for literally years (12yrs now), read a heap of research and tried everything else out there, and I have never seen results like atomic gets here! The plan takes all the guess work out, is tailored just for your life and body. Well worth every cent spent.

Sihaya
February 8th, 2013, 03:27 PM
I completely agree with Princess of Pink. The best part of purchasing a sway plan is the private forum you get. Atomic answers your questions personally, privately, and they have priority over anything else posted or PMd to her. I think I could have probably come up with the sway plan on my own, but it was worth the money just to be able to ask her questions and get her input and expertise. We didn't have the money just lying around either, but I don't regret it in the least.

inshaallahxx
February 8th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Thank you girls I'm definitely going to talk my hubby in to buying this!

afy
February 8th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Yep I agree totally.. The plan has made life so much easier Ive been on the diet since 5th nov.. And we were considering to wait and TTC in nov/dec 2013.. Regardless of how I don't have such a hard time with the diet itself I'm just getting quite agitated with it now and just want to get pregnant.. I do find the longer you spend on the diet the more things you slowly start to let go.. But I'm trying my level best to keep it up..

xxxx
February 9th, 2013, 09:41 AM
I do find the longer you spend on the diet the more things you slowly start to let go.. But I'm trying my level best to keep it up..

afy, I agree with this statement, its affecting me as well. Just want to get it over and done with.

inshaallahxx
February 9th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Question for you girls what do you think ( might start thread about this)
But I have been reading A LOT of success stories of girls on Clomid for a girl. I REALLY want a girl but don't want to try and get a prescription from my doctor and don't want to spend a lot of money on it. I also heard it makes you sick.
I kind of don't want to take it but since I hear so many success stories I can't of feel it's a must to have a girl.

xxxx
February 9th, 2013, 02:01 PM
[QUOTE=inshaallahxx;352153]Question for you girls what do you think ( might start thread about this)
But I have been reading A LOT of success stories of girls on Clomid for a girl. I REALLY want a girl but don't want to try and get a prescription from my doctor and don't want to spend a lot of money on it. I also heard it makes you sick.

I believe the diet will make a lot of difference, clomid may sway but it may not be a good idea. Might mess up your system and make you sick.

gods_promise
March 6th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Hi Ladies. Good luck to you. We will be TTC aftef af at the end of this month. Can't wait.!

beends
March 19th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Hi everyone - Im new and hoping to try swaying for a girl in may/june as I have two beautiful boys. Im getting the hang of all the supplements and diet info but Im confused about the timing best to bd and FR for hubby etc. I cant find a post about it in the info sections. Im sure there is one there. Can someone please either explain it to me or point me in the right direction. Thankyou :-)

Sihaya
March 19th, 2013, 10:14 AM
A good place to find anything you're looking for is http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/3305-complete-index.html

Here are a few threads on timing and frequency:
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/7691-trouble-timing.html
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/10156-jellybean-factory-%96-understanding-sperm-count-frequency.html
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/5636-frequency-bd-pink-blue.html
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-girl-best-practices/2728-abstaining-frequent-release-mixing-cutoff-o-12-a.html

inshaallahxx
March 19th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Hello Welcome!

crazyladyneedsababy
April 6th, 2013, 10:04 AM
hello ladies, newbie here but been a lurker for a long time. Im planning to start ttc #3 in october and im hoping for an ickle lady this time :) Ive started taking my supplements and started on the slim fast diet along side the IG diet which I plan to do for the first 3 months to help with the weight loss then im not sure whether I will do IG, LE or the french diet for the 3 months leading up to ttc............good luck everyone :)

1+2+3boys
April 14th, 2013, 01:08 AM
I was going to start TTC beginning 2014 but could be longer now. I just need some hope that my whole next 5 years will not be just truck and digger infested. I'm a bit sick of them at the mo and still have another double round to come and DS1 who is three shows no interest in creativiety or painting unless we are painting trucks. I just want to hear "Mummy paint me a fairy" for a change. It seems like sooooo far away! We very well might be moving cities but it wouldn't be until 2015 and we wouldn't want to do that with a little baby in tow and we don't want another right now because the gap would be too small. I just feel that I would be at a great place to sway girl now because I am breast feeding and have lost alot of my muscle and just lost 4kg. some days I get down about it and then I don;t think about it for ages and just enjoy my wonderful boys

Bigwish
April 14th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Hi everyone, our ttc 1st attempt will be in late aug/early sep. Next cycle,i'll start to take vitex to see how i react on it!
I'll get married by the end of june and as soon as i am, i will start te le diet and take the other supps.... Also i will drop the weightlifting i do at the moment to loose muscle strength. By now i just have to finish my meal plan and order rephresh, all other supps i have here already, waiting to be used...

But, right now i'm really really happy with my boys, my gd isn't on the surface so i'm in doubt wether i should just make a baby with a lot of fun or sway... Well, i think i'll sway, knowing that i'll be ok with another boy is a relaxed feeling though!

mom2many78
May 15th, 2013, 12:04 PM
I plan to start TTC in September for a pink bean. Wanting to get customized plan in June or July. Starting supplements in June. Will probably start OPKs in July just to get a better handle on it. I already temp. Then I guess I will start checking pH in August. Will probably start diet in July or August.

marriedmomof2
May 23rd, 2013, 09:19 AM
Hello all. I am a waiting swayer. We will start ttc in December I plan to start the diet at the end of October and the supplements August 15. :happy: trying to be patient!

mommy2j&l
May 29th, 2013, 01:01 PM
We are ttc pink in Dec.2013 & into the new year as well. Trying to be patient and get as much info as possible! Love both of my boys with all my heart, but would love to have a daddy's girl too that I can dress up, etc...
Sure lots of you have that same feeling! If anyone has any suggestions for me, that would be wonderful!
I plan on dieting & taking the supps, as well as lime douche/tampons and checking cm. Hard to keep track of BBT, as I work different shifts at work each week, and sometimes work until 3 am.

lovemy2blessings
June 11th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Hello I just joined GD and I want to join this thread for TTC PINK this winter 2013. I'm so nervous and I will be reading a lot in here.

MyByC
July 12th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Nobody else joining this thread? :-)

Hitmebabyonemoretime
December 26th, 2014, 04:04 AM
I don't know when I'll be ttc so I've been lurking in the pink sway boards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1+2+3boys
December 26th, 2014, 03:17 PM
Does this count those hoping to do HT but not for quite a while? I saw the word cycle and wasn't sure.

meoab
December 1st, 2015, 05:55 AM
I am planning to buy a personalized plan somewhere end of January or beginning of February and then start after my baby passed her 7th month : ). I am going to have a baby in January and was recommended to wait atleast 6 months! Someone who has been through the same situation are is going to?

atomic sagebrush
December 1st, 2015, 08:04 PM
It really is better not to have them too close for your health and your sanity! :)

Throwaway_panther
February 26th, 2016, 11:17 AM
It really is better not to have them too close for your health and your sanity! :)

This is so my biggest struggle! Once my baby is at least 6 months will line up perfectly with alot of things -- my kids ideally being close in age (I want them close in age!) and sillier blue sway tactics: winter months, around the holidays so I'll be HE already, etc. I'll have gotten in at least 6 months of steady breastfeeding too... not that I plan to stop, but I know my MIL (who had 3 boys in rapid succession: 16 months apart then 14 months apart) said that her kids all self-weaned once she was pregnant (didn't like the taste of the milk?)

(Anyone reading... she did end up getting her girl after 3 boys, haha! Though she is at least 2-3 years younger than the youngest son)

But I don't know -- the potential health issues are definitely a thing (I know it's recommended to wait 18 months after a pregnancy by the AMA?), and the potential to sway pink (since I want blue) while breastfeeding/right after birth.

I've just been feeling more inspired after discovering my MIL is actually 360 days older than her brother. lol!

atomic sagebrush
February 26th, 2016, 11:20 PM
I just want to clarify something for those who don't know, throwaway panther, this is your first child right and she's on board still and not entered the world, right??

I totally believe that you know your own heart better than me from where I sit BUT I will say, that when the baby comes, things are going to change and you may find the best laid plans of mice and woman in the here and now, are going to fall by the wayside. You may end up wanting to have some time just to enjoy that one on one relationship. Keep it in the back of your mind, don't get so focused on a particular plan that you don't retain that flexibility for following your heart if you start to feel differently.

I did breastfeed while pregnant twice and it's not easy but it is doable. Just let me know if you need any help when the time comes. You can start to feel an aversion yourself (and this seems totally normal) where it's really hard to keep going with in when you're pregnant. But it is doable and I found it to be a very nice experience when the new baby was born to tandem nurse. :)

Throwaway_panther
February 28th, 2016, 08:22 PM
I just want to clarify something for those who don't know, throwaway panther, this is your first child right and she's on board still and not entered the world, right??

I totally believe that you know your own heart better than me from where I sit BUT I will say, that when the baby comes, things are going to change and you may find the best laid plans of mice and woman in the here and now, are going to fall by the wayside. You may end up wanting to have some time just to enjoy that one on one relationship. Keep it in the back of your mind, don't get so focused on a particular plan that you don't retain that flexibility for following your heart if you start to feel differently.

I did breastfeed while pregnant twice and it's not easy but it is doable. Just let me know if you need any help when the time comes. You can start to feel an aversion yourself (and this seems totally normal) where it's really hard to keep going with in when you're pregnant. But it is doable and I found it to be a very nice experience when the new baby was born to tandem nurse. :)

:worry: Yes, color me sheepish -- first child, she's still on board. I've always been a planner, so I think that's why I'm so frequent on here even though I'm still pregnant with a NON sway baby!

I actually truly hope you're right; sometimes the GD rears it's head in weird ways and I find myself drawn back to these forums prematurely. Sometimes just imagining having my future son(s) is the only thing keeping the GD at bay, but I do truly hope my daughter is born and I feel the stresses and pressures of having a daughter (almost ALL internal pressures and stresses) slip away.

I'm trying to be looser with plans, although I'll admit: I had always wanted my kids spaced close together -- diapers and done sort of thing. My husband turning 36 soon also niggles at my mind (the whole fear of him getting older = more girls, even though I know you've settled my fears on that before elsewhere).

Sometimes I feel I have to be the weird unstable woman on here :( Thank you for always being so patient and supportive. Already debating on when to purchase a customized plan postpartum, haha. Won't be for several months though, I swear ;)

atomic sagebrush
February 29th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Haha no, you're not the weird unstable woman on here. That position has already been filled. :p Repeatedly.

A lot of this (and again you know your own heart better than me) I think comes out of that generalized sense of dread that we all feel when contemplating prospective motherhood. When we have GD it has a funny way of worming its way into other thoughts and hangups and fears that we have and I think that it may be coloring your perceptions a little bit. I think when baby arrives you're going to realize OMG it's a BABY HUMAN and all the boy-girl stuff will fade into the background for a while. I just hope that you can quell the planning side a bit to enjoy the present because it really doesn't last! :)

Heart desires pink LP
April 2nd, 2018, 11:33 AM
Hi ladies! TTC starting May/June. On the LE diet (but not as strict as I should be). Re exercise, what kind of exercises are you doing?

Afnan
October 17th, 2018, 03:38 PM
Hi everyone

Im looking to TTC next year on FEB for blue twins

Any recommend links for twins plz [emoji257][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
October 18th, 2018, 07:39 PM
HI and welcome Afnan! I have an essay on twins here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1089-Conceiving-twins