PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here

TexasMommy
April 6th, 2011, 09:42 AM
d

Hi! My name is Lacey. I have 2 beautiful little girls, A one year old & an almost 3 year old. Hubby & I have been TTC since November '10. We are hoping that baby #3 will bring us a healthy baby boy!! Boy or Girl baby #3 will be our last, so I hope im able to get my little boy.. I love my girls with all my heart, but I think a little boy would complete our little family. I just wanted to introduce myself & say hello! Look forward to getting to know everyone

Zivic-Bubac
April 6th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Hi and welcome to the Blue Crew!:wave:

nuthinbutpink
April 6th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Welcome. There is a great blue group here!

TexasMommy
April 6th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Zivic-Bubac, Its me! Cherry_Limeade from ingender..do you remember me? Lol.

& Thank you nuthinbutpink, Glad to finally find people that are in my shoes! So many that arent dont understand...

JustKim
April 6th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Hello TexasMommy! It sounds like you and I are in the same boat. I also have 2 DD's and I'm hoping for a sweet little boy to complete our family! This will be our first month TTC, but we conceived both girls the first month, so we're hoping for a 3-peat with a blue ending! :)

ELP
April 6th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Welcome to the blue brigade ladies xxx

TexasMommy
April 6th, 2011, 04:09 PM
JustKim,
Yes it does sound like we are in the same boat!! My first DD was a surprise, DD2 took 5 months to conceive, This is month 5 for us, so Im hoping soon!!
Do you plan to try for a 4th time if baby #3 is another girl?

Zivic-Bubac
April 6th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Hey Cherry,glad you've came over here!:happy: