PDA

View Full Version : My NEW breastfeeding sway!!!

purplepoet20
April 6th, 2011, 11:01 AM
My son nurses longer when I drink Crystal Light and he is also eating very well and taking vitamins so the Dr's and I are not to concerned. His sugar levels are normal.

After talking with my Dr about my plan... If I take my normal vitamins and stop for no more then 4wks I will not have any problems. After bding I will have to start my vitamins again. My last blood work was great and I was taking half the amount I'm suppose to for 3wks (Dr orders) so I am in the clear for a girl sway... I just have to watch my blood sugars, not diabetic but I am used to a high sugar morning.

Food Plan – for 2wks before bding, if not pregnant then I will start diet again.

9am Breakfast
1/4 cup Berries with 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt and 1 hard boiled egg and 2 cups Crystal Light with RO water

9:30 am
1+mile walk pushing a double stroller bringing only RO water

12pm Lunch
2 cups of Romane salad with cucumber (no skin), with 1tbsp of sesame seeds and 1tbsp Greek yogurt mixed well and used for dressing. 1 apple with no skin and 2 cups Crystal Light with RO water

3pm Snack
1/2 cup Cottage cheese and 2 cups Crystal Light with RO water

5pm
30 min family walk with hubby and kids

6pm Dinner
2 cups Rice or 1 cup pasta with veggies and butter, and 2-3 oz of poultry or fish. And Crystal Light with RO water

8pm Before Bed
Ice cream and Crystal Light with RO water

GOAL - Loose 10-15lbs or more and conceive a girl in the first 2 trys!!!

atomic sagebrush
April 6th, 2011, 11:03 AM
That looks like a good plan!!!:fx: