PDA

View Full Version : When to Start Personal swaying plan??

mumto1
January 9th, 2013, 02:01 AM
Hi Ladies,
Im fairly new to this site. Were planning on trying again in sept this year hoping to try for a boy. Im going to pay for a personalise plan but my question is when would you recommend i start the plan? Now? Few months time? A month before TTC??
Thanks

Princess of Pink
January 9th, 2013, 05:52 AM
I will be TTC a boy in June and I ordered my plan late December as I am a little OCD and wanted to get everything perfect by June. Sometimes altering your diet and starting sups can mess with your cycle and can take a few cycles to settle down, this happened to me when I tried swaying for the first 6 months of 2012, so I wanted to give my body a good chance to settle this time before TTC so getting that BFP was quicker. Personally I have also noticed a lot of boy swayers who are on the HE diet for longer times seem to be pretty successful. But it's a personal choice....I would say 6 weeks before your attempt at the absolute minimum!!

Cinss
January 9th, 2013, 05:54 AM
I would say 2 months before your 1st attempt.

pinkgerbera
January 9th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the info - as I am hoping to TTC in April and was getting worried I have left it too short!

mumto1
January 9th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Im thinking i might start in June when we get back from Holidays. That way i will have a good couple of months to sort out what i need to do. My diet is pretty much a boy diet atm i just have to learn to eat more between meals.

atomic sagebrush
January 11th, 2013, 09:45 AM
I typically recommend giving yourself 2-3 months to plan and execute the sway, then 3-4 months to TTC. But I've done plans for people in the month they wanted to TTC and I've done them years in advance.

Huds
January 30th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Hi I don't know whether I have enough time... We plan to try first week in march.. Gives us 5 weeks. Could I still sway?

atomic sagebrush
January 30th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Yes, that's fine! I've had people buy plans with literally 2 weeks to go.

When I know you need your plan right away I bump it up when I can.

sbowman
January 30th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Sorry to butt in here but I'm curious myself. If I plan to TTC starting in September, I should purchase a plan in June? Or May? Or sooner than that? I am not one of the "Type A's" that likes to plan in advance. I'm more of a procrastinator, and I find huge projects like this overwhelming. :/ We're also preparing to move to an overseas base in July so that will be a huge ordeal; most of my attention will be on that.

Huds
January 30th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Yes, that's fine! I've had people buy plans with literally 2 weeks to go.

When I know you need your plan right away I bump it up when I can.

Hi atomic... Ive decided to go with the personalised plan... What do i need to do? Shall i register... Personalised plan? Should it matter that im from the uk?

atomic sagebrush
January 30th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Yes, register for the plan and you'll get a questionnaire to fill out that will tell me everything I need to know to assist you. Then I'll try to get your plan done quickly.

I do plans for people in the UK all the time. :)

Princess of Pink
January 30th, 2013, 06:49 PM
And they are awesome!!