PDA

View Full Version : I'm glad I'm still just WTT because...

HopefulMonster
January 9th, 2013, 09:27 PM
....most days I can't be bothered having sex WITH an orgasm, let alone without!

((I'm a bit impatient that it's not ttc already so was thinking of some plus sides to it not being time yet. Come on, join in!!!))

Kittybear
January 10th, 2013, 04:47 AM
I can eat meat! ;) x

rainbowflower
January 10th, 2013, 05:24 AM
^WSS - I can still eat what I want

and because it means I have the anticipation for even longer

Princess of Pink
January 10th, 2013, 06:01 AM
I have a few extra months of getting a good nights sleep...before we have a baby again!!

HopefulMonster
January 10th, 2013, 08:27 PM
I don't have the torture of the 2ww!!

Goodus
January 15th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Can I join in? I can still at meat, have the big O and eat chocolates!
When is everyone else starting their sway? I'll be starting in early April to try in May

inshaallahxx
February 9th, 2013, 10:54 AM
I start this fall but after reading all this I'm so anxious to start!

Funkyfry
March 4th, 2013, 10:51 AM
I am of looking forward to starting the diet at all!! I will enjoy eating what I can while I can

cocos-mum
May 10th, 2013, 03:46 PM
lol im same hun been on mini pill and its killed my sex drive.

crazyladyneedsababy
May 20th, 2013, 12:08 PM
because I hate being pregnant :nyd:
yup I hate being pregnant (apart from the movement and ickle baby at the end) it sucks :rofl:

marriedmomof2
June 3rd, 2013, 07:22 PM
Because right now I can eat what I please. No calorie counting, no monitoring my intake :) I wasn't eating three meals a day only two with no breakfast. I have decided since that will end later this ear, I am back to eating three meals a day lol and whatever I please (BACON!). And I hate being pregnant, birth is the best part seeming a's though I have the worst sickness all day not just in the morning and I crave foods hard core. If I don't eat what I am craving if anything, I vomit (sorry tmi) and my pelvic bones start separating and I have to wear a contraption. ..... No worries Yet lol

lovemy2blessings
June 17th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Lol, that I can still eat whatever I want, have orgarsm, DTD in whatever position, and sleep a good 6-8 hours.

sbowman
June 20th, 2013, 11:28 PM
We are about to TTC so this no longer applies to me. :tissue: I can eat WHEN I want. I'm used to limiting my intake and such. I was very overweight after DS was born (200+lbs) and was desperate to be in shape, for once. I had been overweight all through high school. But anyway. I had trained myself to eat six meals a day instead of three. And I really, really miss that.