PDA

View Full Version : Still having wierd dreams .....

Mum23boys
January 10th, 2013, 03:01 AM
Well some of you may know i have been having baby related dreams since I started the LE diet months and onths ago. I dreampt we got pregnant with twins - WHICH WE DID - I drempt I could only see one though the other i couldnt make out in my dream - SADLY 1 PASSED AWAY - I keep seeing a baby boy - THIS IS YET TO BE CONFIRMED - and then last night ( in my dreams) i gave birth at 20 weeks to a baby boy the spitting image of my middle son but we put him back as it was too early for him to be born but then i had the dilema of f i told my hubby that i knew the sex or not - My mum said not to as he resally didnt want to know and would be upset as he wants a girl so much and on the day wont mind what it is - i on the othewr hand felt so guilty knowing and not saying anything. I wonder if this is a sign of the guilt Id feel if i did find out so maybe we should stay team green like he wants i just dont kow. It just freaks me out that until now the dreams have been pretty much spot on

Violet_
January 10th, 2013, 03:19 AM
I'd wait to find out hun if it will cause you stress to keep it from him. You don't want guilt and stress.

Mum23boys
January 10th, 2013, 03:38 AM
Thats what i feel and not just cos of the dreams but my god these dreams are odd !!! Its ALWAYS a boy too and im freaking out as obviously i swayed girl but as i said on another post im sure we have boy girl twins and it was sods law the girl is the one who didnt make it - if it was just a singleton pregnancy id have felt so much more confident in my odds of getting a daughter - now i feel it inevitable we will have 4 boys

Pearl327
January 10th, 2013, 04:10 AM
Ooooh that is weird, but maybe your subconsience is letting you know that you would feel too guilty if you found out the sex without your husband knowledge. Two of my friends found out the sex of their babies but didn't tell their DH's but the difference is their DH's knew that they knew. Neither of them told anyone else. But as it was both their 1st babies maybe it is easier when you have no GD to deal with.

Sara200884
January 22nd, 2013, 06:57 AM
I have had 2 dreams of me giving birth to my youngest son again but it was this pregnancy, I really want a princess after 3 boys!!
My 12 week scan looks girly and everyone except 1 has guessed girl! But in my heart I'm starting to doubt it!
Xx

Atsaukina1
January 22nd, 2013, 08:47 AM
i've had some crazy dreams including giving birth all by myself(a boy) and some crazy sad ones i won't repeat.
i will say though i was thinking 4 boys would be easiest for me as we could have cool double bunk beds in their rooms and where would a girl sleep/fit in here since my oldest dd is 13. you can't go by dreams i dreampt i was having a girl last time(didn't happen) our minds love to play tricks on us and twist things and you'll just drive yourself mad. hugs- I have let it all go as either way if i cry or stress it will be what it's gonna be so might as well try to enjoy the ride

Mommyof3boys
January 23rd, 2013, 06:24 PM
During all of my previous pregnancies I dreamed that I went into labor at work and my friend delivered the baby. I had the same dream over and over again so it was a running joke. We didn't work together for 3 years when we both went to work somewhere else but now we work together again for a different company so we have already started joking about her delivering this baby too. I haven't had the dream this time but we will see. I have really short labors and have a fear of not making it to the hospital in time if I go into labor on my own so I think the dreams are because I am scared I won't make it. My doctor said he will bring me in at 39 weeks because we live 30 minutes from the hospital and during my last delivery I could only feel the contractions for about 30 minutes but it still scares me because when he brought me in last time I was already at 5 1/2 cm and had no idea.

Atsaukina1
January 23rd, 2013, 07:39 PM
lots of moms dialate towards the end for weeks it is normal :)
so you had your last babe in 30min.? I would stay home:)

RKT Mama
January 25th, 2013, 01:22 AM
When I was pregnant with my DS3 one of my colleagues (before she knew I was even pregnant) told me she dreamt she delivered my daughter. She's one of those people who seem to "know" things.
I still wonder if 4 1/2 years later if her premonition will come true?